/nba/ General - LeBron Exposed By The West Kek Edition

>Cavs have lost 3 of the Last 5 games
>Korver has 4 points in 2 games
>We talkin bout practice

Love: 'Practice time would be great for us' |

Cavs players say they need more practice time -- After falling last night in Portland to the Trail Blazers, the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost two in a row -- just their second losing streak of the season. Cleveland lost three in a row shortly after Thanksgiving, but righted the ship and was rolling until this recent slump, which players are attributing to a lack of practice time. ESPN.com's Dave McMenamin has more:

The Blazers loss marked two weeks to the day since Cleveland's last practice on Dec. 28. Since then, the Cavaliers have been upended by a series of events -- a hamstring injury for Kyrie Irving, food poisoning for Kevin Love, a roster-shuffling trade to acquire Kyle Korver and a wild travel day to get to Portland -- that has left the team pining for a sharpening session on the practice court.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/news/referees-assert-nba-is-allowing-mark-cuban-to-wield-power-over-them-via-threats-and-intimidation-220902762.html
sports.yahoo.com/m/811e7145-ff4c-3f68-bcbc-c695fed87130/klay-thompson-calls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-TH3CPSD6-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:(

>ayo i hate losing more than anything in this wolrd *sniff*
>white devil appears
>baka forgot bout dem

Did that UK nugs fan go to the game

Rip Anthony bennetts nba career

He said he couldn't last thread

Shame

sports.yahoo.com/news/referees-assert-nba-is-allowing-mark-cuban-to-wield-power-over-them-via-threats-and-intimidation-220902762.html

What's his fucking problem?

franchise looses money every year, even when theyre good
hes too invested
all ego

>lebeta
>goat
lelnaw there's levels to this shit

nuggets should trade murray, nurkic, mudiay and a 1st round pick for jimmy butler

>this nobody supporting a fraud

really makse you think

lmao btfo

westshook fags on suicide prevention hotline

>rick berry has more 50 point games than lebron
let that sink in a little bit

>they both went to shit the same year
kek

who is this?

how do we fix the Cavs?

>Kevin Love out 4 to 6 weeks with a knee contusion
I guess it was worse than they first thought.

In a way he's right. Especially with the list of referees that were employed for a decade and never made the playoffs.

Those people should've been fired.

All this means is Cuban is the only one with the balls to call out the refs and the retarded system behind them. So the referee association is just being pussies because they've felt threatened by Cuban's criticism. If they can't take that level of criticism it only proves Cuban right that the refs are a fucking joke.

Wilt is the true GOAT

sports.yahoo.com/m/811e7145-ff4c-3f68-bcbc-c695fed87130/klay-thompson-calls.html

Lelbron is washed up, you can't even tell he's playing until he flops and gets a call.

he looks jewish/arab 2bh

Klay can't handle the banter. This is a man's league so he should learn to man up and take it after getting BTFO.

vote for Zaza, BIG Z!

Idk, maybe throw Carmelo, Wade, and Paul George at them. Surely they will do better then.

lmao

jaime maggio in that silky caramel white top

fuaaaaaaark

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH3CPSD6-Q

>tfw no more old school basketball

Glad I watched that Grizzlies OKC game. That was some early 90's tier shit.

Kobe is incredibly underrated imo, yeah his fg% is under average and his clutch factor is overrated, but the fact that MJ endorses him as being closest to him in terms of talent and attitude means a lot. His crossover @ 3:42 (which he stopped using around 2010-2011) was underrated too imo.

i wish we could go back to 1999 desu and experience Kobe's uprising all again

Come on guys, we got to get Embiid in, he's so fucking close, votes close on Monday I think

>His crossover @ 3:42 (which he stopped using around 2010-2011) was underrated too imo

It's because that's carrying and refs started calling that by the late 2000s. Grant Hill made a living out of doing that and it was his signature move.

That may be true, but people (especially Kyrie and Curry) still do carry overs and they don't call that, and aesthetically, those crossovers were fun as fuck to watch

Now we just get the boring regular crossover or maybe the Shammgod (which they aren't calling right now either)

Kyrie and Curry do not carry. The key is looking to see if their palms are facing upwards or downwards, and they keep it just downward enough to not be a carry.

Guys tell me who you think deserves to be a starter and a reserve in the east

Yes they do?

Curry carries for sure..

Embiid should be starting over Love

Kyrie, Curry, IT, even Exum all carry, palm the ball, whatever you wanna call it. Kyrie is so fast he gets away with it

everyone carries in the nba, the refs dont call it

Embiid is gonna start over love cuz love is injured

Is it that bad?

Yes, embiid is shit

Love is injured for 5 to six weeks
Fuck off texas

Not on a crossover.

Those get called.

If you do it on a regular dribble or a set up on the post they won't call it.

Wasn't this picture taken in the year the Cavs lost? I swear I saw this picture in 2015.

Reminder I was permabanned for posting j cole

obradovic will turn him into a decent frontcourt player

Damn I forget Rodman was on all these Dynasty teams.

/moo/ crew btfo

Rodman was unique in his own way

Starter

Lebron, Butler, Giannis, DerRozan, Lowry, Isaiah Thomas

Bench

Embiid, Kemba, John Wall, Whiteside, PG13

BLOOD 4 MODA

is this the Warrior game bread?

Another Brooklyn loss

Remember when he was good?

Having the worst doesn't guarantee the top pick. Missing out on Fultz and drafting Ball is gonna suck for you.

it feels so weird to no longer be the laughing stock of the NBA.

>they don't even have their 1st round pick

How do the nets still have fans??

>commercial about draymond getting a massage from a white bitch
>your mom sees it
>gets wet

>How do the nets still have fans??

Because we are true loyal sports fans.

>selling MCW at the absolute peak of his value
based hinkie

i thought /nba/ told me lebron was good? who do i root for now???

god that draft class was embarrassing

how did Giannis not win ROTY that season??

>tfw thought the Laker game was at 7:30pm pst
>tfw check in and it's almost over

fuck me

also it's clear we're not making the playoffs, time to trade swaggy and lou, deng if we can.

let Russell, Clarkson, Ingram, Bully and Mozgov finish the season off

Give Zubac 14-16 minutes a game, bring back LNJ slow

ACTIVATE THE TANK

we need a bottom 3 pick

>kenny and chuck just gave the title to the warriors
lmao /nba/ btfo

is drose the best ISO player in the nba?

is this the part of the night we dance?

>time to trade swaggy and lou, deng if we can

Honest question, pls no delusion

What the fuck value do you think these players have, with the possible exception of Lou?

you'll get the 3rd worst record (at best) and you will fucking like it.

no matter how much they may try, they ain't out-tanking the Nets or Heat this year.

Nintendo Switch event starting. RIP John Wall.

Cavs could lose 20 in a row and they'd still win the East. STAY MAD FAGGOTS lolololololololol

John Wall's career ends tonight

We screwed this up royally. Signing Wade and Rondo, the Doug McDerrmott trade, Firing Thibs, Failure in the Draft since Jimmy, and Gar Forman's antics. But no amount of whining will change the fact that we are here.

And the place we are at right now sucks.

So what do we do? My fear is that we compound mistakes by making panic trades at the deadline. That to me is not the answer. I really hope that we are smart about this Having over committed to the win now approach means that by bottoming out, we are throwing a lot of assets away, but without any legitimate star potential besides Butler in our lineup we are kidding ourselves to think we can become anything more than an 8th seed at absolute best.

Its time to accept that this rebuild has failed miserably.

Trust me, I'm usually one of the more pro Hoiberg fanboys and one of the more optimistic people when it comes to the futures of Niko, Dougie, and Grant, but things are starting to get clearer and its not looking how I'd hope it to look at this point in time.

We are at a crossroads. The upside is no longer there. The ceiling has fallen. To me, its a choice between digging the hole deeper, or accepting that we are fighting a losing battle and begin the process of digging ourselves out. I don't want to end up on the treadmill of mediocrity, or even worse, like the Brooklyn Nets, with a team that is full of middle of the road veterans and no picks that can help build for the future.

Trade Butler. Blow it all up. Even the Front Office. Hell ESPECIALLY the front office
Its the best option we have. Maybe the only option we have.

>pope btfo trying to cover curry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thank you based zaza you are my greatest allstar

Career ending shookness. I feel kinda bad desu. The guy had a lot of potential.

Lakeys realize their pick was a B U S T

How is a 40 year old Wade the Bulls best player?

Nuclear Powell for butler

which one tho

All of them

>steph already has 12 points
pistons are proper fucked

>silky caramel white top

i just checked out the lelkers' statlines this game

>Moscow
>Black
>zubat

jesus christ why didn't you guys just draft Okafor like you were supposed to??

why yes!

Swaggy could fetch a first round pick in the 20s. His contract is friendly and he has a player option which, after this year, he will certainly opt out of. Thus, the teams willing to trade for him would be contenders who could use another shooter to make a run this season. Cavs, perhaps. Maybe Celtics. It's very much a 4 month rental.

Lou Williams would be a similar situation but his contract makes it unlikely he gets moved. He's a great 6th man but he stagnates the offense

Deng we would have to trade at a huge loss but it opens minutes for Ingram. One of the worst signings in Lakers history imo.

If i had to keep one playstyle wise, Young fits in the best. I'd trade Lou, and I honestly dont know what to do with Deng.

4th or 5th is more likely, you are right. I think we are losing the pick regardless this year, knowing that Jimmy Buss wants to push for the playoffs because his job is on the line this season

>he gets away with it

Bruh switch is 300. More bang for your buck. John wall is fucked

>lakers lose to the best team in the league
>/nba/ panics like they even stood a chance to make the playoffs

>inb4 it should be blacked

JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE JAVALE

>shaq btfo

>Typical Bulls fan

Zubac had a great game though, considering he's a rookie and still raw af

Mitch is no idiot. He's remaking the Memphis Grizzlies. Randle is Randolph and Zubac is Gasol. He's playing 4D Chinese Checkers

>warriors shooting 80%
>/nba/ ducks into the locked discord

To be fair, they were fucked long before Curry came along