hey hey

aww that's real coot ,how are you?

ikr and i'm pretty good^^ how bout you?

i'm good too ^-^

bump

Nice get

Plenty of gets itt so far~

wwyd ?

Try to find out why such a dilapidated, austere room has such a fine filigreed border and stenciling.
The contrast is rather dream like

So how do you guys feel about real 3D boys? Just curious.

real 3d boys? Nah buddy. Though some not real 3d boys sound good.

Or ya know. Real ones. Whatever
I'm not gonna say what's what around here but ya know, c'mon really now. Wouldn't'ya?

no interest personally,i'm more of a shota on shota guy so it's more about remembering childhood curiosity then wanting to endanger children

get your shotas here,needs to be house trained but loves being petted

bredy gud/10

what's that pic ?

Fuck moar of him?

sure thing

please refrain from posting these i lost my hard on

Your rules, man.

Don't pretend like you wouldn't go for a real one if you could.

He's right, this thread isn't about them. I deleted because I don't want to ruin anything for anybody.

Godspeed user

if i saw a naked kid i would turn 360 ° around and walk away

I mean, you don't need to virtue signal your superior morals in regards to naked children in a thread about children having sex, dude.

You're not fooling anyone.

you can request stuff if you like ,i have a large collections of cute shotas,although i am lacking in piss play unfortunately

I don't like drawings, they're boring and extremely unrealistic.

fair enough dude

Would you rather see pics of real boys?

I don't know all the sub-genres of shota but as soon as you include these pointy ears and tails its completely different almost like fur or something

This thread isn't meant for that, but real boys are undeniably better than shota, as long as they're white and skinny.

I agree. Have you noticed how ugly Asian boys are? I can't stand them and I wish people wouldn't post them. I'm not sure why I dislike them so much, yet find Asian women are alright.

i just think they look cute,never really read into it before ,i prefer my shotas without 4 ears but if the arts good enough i just ignore them
e.g

you could always start a cute boys thread like ,there isn't an issue as long as they are clothed

>you could always start a cute boys thread
Would you join in?

asians simply have no sex appeal, its like looking at wet rats

FBI would definitely.

there's one

Depends. Thai yes, but I think I'd do 15 yo Korean boy, moreover it's legal in my country.

The first boy I've been in a long-term relationship was half-asian half-mexican and he was like a 5/10. I really like spending my time with him, but I knew deep down he wasn't very attractive, but I didn't quite know why yet.

Many years later, now, I know why I felt that way. Even though I had a pretty good idea, at the time, I just wasn't entirely sure if asians weren't all that attractive, because he was there, he was a 13 and he was horny all the time.

I only had long term-relationship with white boys after him, and I wouldn't mind to hook up with a hot 13 year old asian, if it ever came down to it, but I definitely prefer whites.

Sorry for the long blogpost.

Mmm, i like the sweat on him.

There's no use, Sup Forums is too full of retards these days, and the thread would be spam reported and banned instantly.

I may post something interesting once this thread dies and most posters leave, but who knows.

>I may post something interesting once this thread dies and most posters leave, but who knows.
I'm definitely interested.

why don't you take a whiff of it ?

I prefer naked lel

Any requests? Just so I can locate them, and not just post whatever random shit I find first?

which country is "my country" ?

I have a preference for boys aged 11-14 with blond medium-length hair and skinny build.

Well this discussion isn't gonna last for much longer....

alright i'm bailing this thread last pic ,not enough shota being posted

You would love sonny, from newstar. No doubt about it. Too bad I can't post anything from his sets.

>Too bad I can't post anything from his sets.
That's a shame. I guess it's not something that I should look up in google either, right?

There's a youtube video, let me see if I can find it.

There have been known to be some good image boards on the deep web, though any links would get the CIA FBI and everyone else on my ass. Not that I know any but they would, lelelel

FBI here

youtube.com/watch?v=pDWM1aqmohM

Here, I'm not sure if this is the one I saw, but it's the same kid. He's definitely one of a kind.

just hid it in one of the shota pics ;)

Is the thread finally dead?