I poisoned a random guy during lunch with rat poison, he died, I thought I'd be able to live with this but I can't...

I poisoned a random guy during lunch with rat poison, he died, I thought I'd be able to live with this but I can't, if I were to kill myself, which is the quickiest or the less pain way?

painful*

Post link to the news article about it.

nerve gas

Rat poison

Lol

I second rat poison

Yeah rat posion. Do the old eye for an eye addage. And God will forgive you and you can go to heaven and save your sour from an eternity in hell Op

Yeah rat posion. Do the old eye for an eye addage. And God will forgive you and you can go to heaven and save your sour from an eternity in hell Op. Save yourself

>god will save your sour candy

if you kill yourself then that means you killed 2 people which is worse than killing one therefore it would be easier to live knowing you're a murderer

Confess bitch. Go and tell this to his parents/relatives. Pay the price for taking a life you dumb fuck

Story? Greentext? why?

>save your sour
kek

I can't he had a family, a wife a 2 children, I feel horrible

>a 2 children
so he had a siamese kid?

Yes you can. You need to get a lawyer and come CLEAN. Its your only path to salvation.

Poison them too
Trust me I'm with the government

how do you kill someone with rat poison, it's for rats

I don't know! I just wanted to make him sick but he died

This

But I can't go to jail, I have a family! I will never be be able to look at my son to the face again if I go to jail

*My wife's son

it's a blood thinner and will cause someone to bleed out internally

Thank you thank you thanks for understand me

The guy you killed had a family too you spineless bitch

!

Jail is nothing compared to eternity in hell. Confess and seek forgiveness.

where did this all happen?

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. please let me have him if you die OP.

i don't believe you

You're welcome

Kids of parents who commit suicide are fucked up in the head, and will most likely kill themselves too

rat poison

it'll be quick and fitting

Ppl die who the fuck cared. Pretend it was a dream

which 3rd world country do you live in OP

dont be such a little bitch about it. just do it again and again until you dont feel guilty anymore.

Dude/she it could be dun easly at ur work*at ur home etc.

Except rat poison is a slow working anti coagulant which is too bitter for human consumption. So you're full shit basically.

Plus autopsy

Whats your location?

How is killing yourself any better than going to jail for your family?

killing yourself is gonna fuck up your kids though. it's better to stay alive, i mean if you do what you can to repent one day you'll be able to live with yourself

I've done this several times but I use another mask instead of the helium tank.
The second mask goes under my anus and I sniff my farts.
Not trying to commit suicide, just unconventional pleasure.

So.... You're a Liberal.

OP what is your ethnicity

This

Was the guy you killed a closet homosexual, like you?