Looks like Sophie and Maisie have some 'splaining to do. How will this affect the show?

Looks like Sophie and Maisie have some 'splaining to do. How will this affect the show?

>www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/blind-item-8-847.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian
blindgossip.com/?p=41688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, is that suppose to be a proof?

nice.

You just KNOW

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian

Sophie in Entertainment Weekly saying that if Jaime and Cersei can be a couple, so can Sansa and Arya

Ew

A brother and sister can still have kids, two sisters cannot. No kids, no heirs. Dumb fucking cunt.

Salsa/Arya lez out scissor fest episode when?

me on the left

I feel like for Maisie it's because no dude has shown interest in her, but for Sophie it's because she just gakked out on coke and experimenting in a girls phase. None of this is legit dyke stuff. I give it six months before Sophie dumps her for hot Brit jock dick.

You don't get out much, do you pal?

Life... finds a way

I bet masie gets more ass in a month than you have gotten your whole pathetic life.

> Blind Item #8
>Looks like Game Of Thrones fan fic writers have something new to write about because these two closeted actresses on the show are hooking up
NICE

ZOMG teh Maisie!

Sophie's not even in the UK.

Literally can't be her.

Blind item and your speculation are shit

>actually linking crazy days and nights

blindgossip.com/?p=41688

Dear Blinders,

We put a great deal of time and effort into writing our original blind items. They may not always be shocking and salacious, but they are authentic and accurate. Even in the world of celebrity gossip, we think it is important to exercise some integrity in discussing real people and their behavior.

Another blogger chose a different path, and, as a result, we need to take action.

You may have noticed that recent items from “Enty” (short for “Entertainment Lawyer”) at CDAN were getting longer, more detailed, and much more shocking. Big-name celebrities were dragged into the discussion, and wild accusations about disgusting acts (r*ape, m*rder, beatings, p*dophilia) were made. Not surprisingly, their website traffic shot up, and the mainstream press started discussing their items.

Following a detailed interview with Enty himself, a skeptical New York Post reporter conducted an independent and thorough investigation of Enty and CDAN.

Here’s what they discovered: Enty is a liar, and the items published on CDAN are lies. The full story from The New York Post is below, and can also be read here.

Given these disturbing facts, we will no longer carry CDAN items on this website.

We sincerely apologize to our readers for the time they may have invested in the past in trying to solve those items. You deserve much better, and we will do everything in our power to deliver original and third-party-sourced content that is both entertaining as well as credible.

Sincerely, Ace

nice try beer can dan

1. She's joking
2. Sophie always says outrageous things cause she likes twisted shit like rape, Littlefinger, molly, underage drinking, taking pics while making a v with your fingers and licking the fold, showing her ass, and making up songs about making pussies pop

she seems like a fun girl

would love to get high on mdma with her and do a rape-play where she secretly loves it

>retards on the internet think robert downy jr would know stuff about nickelodeon television shows

I want to fuck Maisie.

That list was too long and specific, stop e-stalking celebrities you fucking weirdo.

I'm not e-stalking anybody, I'm just from /got/.

>trusting the new york post

that "expose" is clearly someone's damage control

>british """"people""""

are you me?

Truly what is the difference at this point.

No but i wanna fuck you

>I feel like for Maisie it's because no dude has shown interest in her

She has a boyfriend that's like twice her size, you know.

>hamster eating banana.jpg

>literally look like street slags

So glad Bella Ramsey is too young to be hanging out with these proto-whores.

A stalker goes out looking for shit, /got/ dudes all post shit about the actors but especially Sophie, I read it, laugh, comment and remember it but don't personally stalk

>dat body
>dat face

everyone would still hit that.

I thought it was funny that K-Stew could fingerbang her girlfriend in the middle of the street and the news would call them "friends"

But dude, not every tight pair of girl friends are tight girlfriends.

Get in line, hombre

>didn't realise maisie had tits like that

shame puberty rekt her face so much

If I had a vagina I'd totally rub it on Maisie's vagina

It's all an illusion, she'll be the first to tell you she has no tits, literally captioned an instagram photo of her in a bikini saying "a girl has no tits"

this is real isnt it

Maybe?

that's a hilarious article.

jesus christ

Good stuff.

Her choker game is on point. So is my dick.

>a girl has no tits

me on the left

>it's just literally so weird
>Simone Policano is half-Puerto Rican, half-editorial intern

The future of journalism.

those nips

very suckable nips

NIPPLES ALL SOFT AND FIRM AND SHIT

I know what I'm dreaming of tonight

Who else here pronounces Maisie Maiseh, I think I heard her say it in a video once and freaking love it, Maiseh!

>but for Sophie it's because she just gakked out on coke and experimenting in a girls phase. None of this is legit dyke stuff.

While speculating about people's sexuality is always at the border of good taste, Sophie's been making comments about "Sansa" being into girls for years now. I recall that she also felt that she should hook up with Margaery in the last couple of years. It's almost like she's trying to say something...

I think that whole article is meant to be some kinda girl-satire.

Maisie is straight up lez, but Sophie swings both ways. She keeps Maisie around as a pet to use for her own pleasure. It's very much a dom/sub thing.

..tell me more

>I recall that she also felt that she should hook up with Margaery in the last couple of years. It's almost like she's trying to say something.

It's a "totally fine when a woman does it but as soon as Mark Addy gets all frisky it's a lawsuit" episode.

God damnit I've already fapped twice today. Looks like it'll be a trilogy today, boys.

>i was just trying to bring the 90s back and now im spending $40 a week on lube
Pretty good.
Women are funny when theyre tearing down other women

I dont understand the link. Is there a picture I'm suppose to see?

Sophie looks good on the show but yeah, irl she looks like a fucking slag

where are the unedited outtakes from this photoshoot that show her pussy eating those panties?

If I had a vagina I'd totally rub it on Maisie's face

on a special hard drive in the photographer's basement

I'd rather just put the penis that I do have in her vagina
and mouth
and butt

The way it was phrased makes me think it's Emilia and that ugly ass greyjoy girl.

This. Fucking ridiculous how, without their fame, that pic could be a random snap of a trio of english slags.

Is your friend called jake?

Both ugly and have no talent. Surely Hollywood has learned their lesson after Sophie embarrassed herself in X-Men and their careers are finished?

I don't really get what she's trying to say with this piece.

I thought choker = daddy issues, not "anal".

You know like:
Dyed hair = Batshit crazy
Tongue ring = Loves to give head
etc.

I'm getting terrible at body langauge.

Daddy issues=Having casual anal sex with random dudes

The joke is that these girls who dress in chokers and do the 90s instagram thing are usually sluts into dd/lg

The article is just connecting the two things

Pigtails are daddy issues. That's how it always been.

funny thing is my gf is really into kinky sex, dd/lg and deepthroating, and is also into anal, i recently got her a choker.

Ohhhhh, I wasn't going deep enough.

sounds like a whore m8

This troll has a nice figure lads.

>Hands off people's sexuality guys haha! Let them be what they want

You're a fairy.

Salsa is so fucking sexy lads

Nobody cares about your imaginary gf

guys they're like the cutest couple guys

which one is dominant?

This

Clearly Sophie.

No question, Sophie's the one doing the pegging and ignoring "luv you" texts.

>tfw I share my surname with this woman
>somehow see my little sister every time I see her out of costume in the real world
>weirdly attracted to her
So does this mean I want to make tender love to my imouto or what?

Think Sophie ever shares her Maisie sex toy with Natalie?

>r*ape
>m*rder
>p*dophilia

How else do you think they celebrate after the Emmys?

I'd eat both of their british ass holes.

hnnng all this talk about a Maisie sex slave is making me moist

topkek wat

Their whole dom/sub relationship is not just about sex, user

>japs pretending their erections can move denim.