What went wrong? Where are the brave men of today like the ones that fought out WWII?

What went wrong? Where are the brave men of today like the ones that fought out WWII?

Dying of Old age.

>bong idolizing nazis
the level of cuckery on this board astounds me

Drinking themselves to death.

Dead already. You missed them by a few generations.

>American weebs idolizing Japan
the level of cuckery on this board astounds me

I'm not idolizing Nazi's. Erich Hartmann flew like 1400 combat missions. I doubt I'd have the balls to fly once.

My point is, why were people braver and stronger back then? Whats in the water basically?

We still have them but they don't care anymore.
They either focus on their own families or careers and whatever happens to this country does not matter.

It is not worth fighting for anymore.

I think the reason society went to shit is because all decent men die either in war or as police doing something brave while cowards or niggers reproduce at home

Brave man reporting in

I fucking hate weebs, but at least they idolize post-war American-influenced culture rather than kamikaze pilots

>What went wrong?
Urbanization and feminism.
>Where are the brave men of today like the ones that fought out WWII?
In rural areas that you probably make fun of and call backwards.

Wehraboos are worse than weeaboos.

men in their 20's are tough. Most of the fighters in ww2 were in their twenties, and in perfect physical shape.

>tfw same birthday as his
>liked planes a lot as a kid
>flew a plane in CAP before ever driving a car
Where did it all go so wrong?

Nah m8. weaboos literally worship a cartoon version of an idealized modern Japan mixed with shit story telling. At least Wehraboos have an interest in history and shit that happened/reality.

>At least Wehraboos have an interest in history and shit that happened/reality.
Sure but they have zero real connection to any of it. They only like the fictional depiction of the nazis. It's the same

>implying Wehrboos and Naziboos are the same

>implying the wehrmacht wasn't the nazi army

We're all still here. Its just most of us are having quite confortable lives and are enjoying it.

Western europe and northern america have it easy, life is easy, if you want to work and are not an idiot there is plenty of ways to get richer. Even dumb and lazy people are protected by welfare states.

Easy times do not require anyone to be brave and sacrifice a lot. Face it: future is uncertain and you may be affraid of it but present is such an easy life compared to de 1940s.

Its not what went wrong, the reason why is that there is so much that is fine.

Current times doesnt require heroes

>wehreboos

>Implying the Nazis only had one army

Parents leaving raising their kids to kindergarten and school. Single moms. All kinds of escapism and no expectations.

Good job goyim, all Germans were ebil fucking holocausting NAZIS!!!

Germany lost the ww2 because of hitler being a tad too ambitious and all those brave men died

the cuck survivors then bred the modern germany that is now enfocing racial suicide

You know exactly what happened you stink tooth redcoat