I just just got dumped my girlfriend since freshman year of high school (I'm 22 now). Cheer me up Sup Forums

I just just got dumped my girlfriend since freshman year of high school (I'm 22 now). Cheer me up Sup Forums

Only God is eternal, all else will end.

However what was pure and good in your relationship you will one day be reunified with if you lead a good life.

It's alright user, you'll find better some day

Why did she dump you

try shrooms

Life sucks sometimes.This girl I been crushing on for two years turned out to be a closet lesbian.

That's actually really comforting

I already do Hella shrooms my man

Said she just started losing interest around April and just started going down hill since.

That does suck man

Nothing lasts
You might as well just pretend you're a lesbian too for waiting so long

At least you have had a friend that was female.
Or even had a friend at all.

I'll be your friend user

At least you still have a dick and two hands.

It's hard but you can make your dick harder.

Fap the pain away, user.

I feel you a ton OP. Had a girlfriend since 7th grade and we broke up around beginning soph year of college, a month after she cheated and we tried to make it work. I don't talk to her anymore, and I have real shit trust issues with relationships now.

I would do that if I didn't have a plan to already get some more poon. But thanks

Same, except add 3 more years on that.

Bless you man

Thanks man. I don't know what the next step would be.

Drink more beers, spend time by water, enjoy the summer

You play video games? Exchange Steam/PSN/XBL names or something of that nature

I didn't go to college I became a Luthier, summer is usually the busiest time of the year because of dickheads breaking their guitars on road trips. I'm hoping to find comfort in my work

I take it you like music. Go to some concerts, drink beers there, and meet some other girl with a taste in live music. Those chicks are always great to hang around with

It's the summer it's time for you to spend time chilling get away from shit for a bit and hit the world harder when it's over

Some people lose interest doesn't necessarily mean thats a negative thing. It's natural for people to grow out of eachother you'll find someone else.

It could be a pretty disheartening thought for any future relationships, but I guess that's life.

Yeah that's the plan. Me and a couple friends from middle school are going to a few punk concerts and the funk fest in August

Then you got it made. Throw in a country concert or two also. Get out of your comfort zone a little when it comes to concerts. The last girl I dated before getting married to her I met at a Dave Matthews concert. Hate Dave Matthews music, but tagged along with a few friends

user. Life can be rough. It always seems roughest when things like this happen. But this is apart of the human experience. Each of us is still growing day by day until the end. But this is not the end. Although you two may have parted ways the journey was fun but now it's time for a new chapter. Life around you is still happening and its beautiful user! This feeling of hurt will come to pass. You will find someone better someday. Whether it be tomorrow, a week from now or even a couple years from now enjoy all the beauty life has to offer. You're loved! By us and by the universe! I hope you find happiness, love and success friend:) You deserve it user! We love you! Papa bless

Haha thanks man that really helped. Good luck and God speed you Beautiful Bastard

Nice to know Sup Forums still has some good people! Thank you man, I called my mom and she damn near said the same damn thing.

These trips will make you feel better

OP here. I want to thank everyone for their words of wisdom and kindness. Now unlike probably most of you I gave work tomorrow so I need sleep. Good luck, Godspeed, and Goodnight to you all!!!

Maybe ask her if you did anything wrong for closure, and also so you know next time how to make it work, good luck tho

Just broke up with my girl of 10 months, was gonna propose to her by the end of June. If you need to talk I'm here for you OP. But yea what said, God's forever buddy, and He's always there.

The guy or gal she's with now is better for her than you.

my gf since freshman year dumped me a year after we graduated. I came really close to killing myself, and looking back now, I wish i did.

Man you should celebrate! Relations that start so soon will be 99% a failure in future.
Have fun, fuck everyting that moves, and when you are above 30 think about getting a stable relation, if its that you want.

Get yourself a Decker OP.

pic related, it will cheer you up bro.

We love you niggah.

sounds like herpes for sure

you'll find another girl to cum in soon user

Sounds like the case where the relationship just basically ran through its course, and that's that.

Been there before. But it isn't as bad if you knew it was going to happen.

Samefagging. This will cheer you all up.

Just found out two of my friends are into BBC. Wut do?