Tell me that my artwork's awful and that I'm never gonna make it

Tell me that my artwork's awful and that I'm never gonna make it.

dats neat

Really spooky

I like it how much do you want for it

An hero OP your artwork is trash and your a failing as an artist.

Your artwork is good, and i hope at some point you become very successful in your chosen career.

is cool but still never going to make it

>reverse google image search
>nothing
>genuine surprise

I think it's pretty good, you should do it as a hobby, but trying to live as a artist these days is always going to be difficult.

This love the art but it isn't gonna make money

You just need to find an ultra retarded indiscriminate niche to shill your work to. I would suggest getting in touch with some gay indie shoegazing wannabe "black metal" bands that need cover art. They're usually loaded trustfund fags so don't lowball yourself.

Fuck off, asshole

Aww thanks, dude :)
I really appreciate it

i was being serious but o k mr art

Idk which one you was.
(But obviously either way, I honestly do appreciate the feedback. Whether you were encouraging me or trying to redirect my motivation to something that you believe would be more productive)

Great job.

pretty decent actually
keep it up

You should draw her naked. I can't hardly jack off to this...

Why? So you can rise to political power and kill the Jews?

>Tell me that my artwork's awful and that I'm never gonna make it.

Not awful... But you won't make it. No artist does. They die THEN become famous.

do better next time

Half right. It's good but no you'll never make it because the whole scene is corrupt.

Fuck off you needy little attention whore

It's not terrible, just mediocre, which is honestly worse.
Graduating BFA Ceramics student, there are a lot of people doing portraits in charcoal and graphite. There's a lot of meh portraits, a lot of good ones, and a lot of great ones too.
Most of the time, those go unnoticed.
You want to make it in the art world? Concept over technical skills.
So far you have no content, and meh technical skills.
If you could do photographic realism, well then you wouldn't need content, but you can't.
Not sure how big your canvas is on this, but,

Your centering has created a very static rendering, which is reinforced with the symmetry.
The background texture is slightly dynamic, which probably gives that scary feeling some people have mentioned, although the line work feels unintentional, as well as hesitant, and unsure, giving you away as an amateur. Vertical lines also add to the static nature of the portrait, which further bland it down.
Not enough variant in contrast in the figure, or the background.
The figure stands out, but the blocks of light within the figure are bland, same can be said with the background

Not sure how formal education you have, so look up "Chiaroscuro" you seem to gravitate to this form of art making.

Also your blending could use some work.