Revenge on muslim-loving cheating hoe?

revenge thread? does anyone want to help me get a little well-deserved revenge on a muslim-loving whore?

>be me
>be 21
>dating a beautiful woman for 3 years, serious for 2 years
>she is an exchange student from poland
>madlyinlove.gif
>she is from a fairly poor family, all money being spent on her university degree
>i helped her with her schooling, tuition, assignments, thesis, and would send her money to eat when she couldn't afford
>i was like her guardian angel
>get engaged this past September with a lavish trip
>she goes back to poland to finish her degree
>everything seems to be going fine, still in love, still writing love letters, still talking daily
>she gets an internship and meets a muslim man (i found this out later) in december
>communication starts breaking down in late january/early february
>after i send her last chapter of the thesis to her, she cuts off all contact suddenly for 10 days on Valentine's day
>wtfisgoingon.jpeg
>try contacting her mom, force her to get back to me
>10 days later, she breaks up THROUGH EMAIL
> feelsbadman.zip
>1 week after break-up she calls me out of the blue
>"user i think we've been having these problems because there is someone else i want to be with. don't ever try contacting me again"
>heartbroken.jpeg
>fast-forward 1 week later, ex's new muslim boyfriend mails me back the gifts i sent
>heartshattered.mp4
>i take the love letters (that i written for her) that she and her bf sent back to me and watch them burn with my two best buddies looking on

Now I would like to get revenge on this bitch by flagging her for plagiarism. Anyone know how to spread her thesis around as fast as possible so it is flagged? Yes I am requesting a personal army.

If successful, I'll post pics, phone number, email, and any info that is requested.

Does anyone know how to check a document for plagiarism?

pic related. the love letters over the years that i had written for her.

I should also mention that she tried accessing my banking info

Other urls found in this thread:

lw4ipk5choakk5ze.onion/raw/4585/
dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>helping a woman
>EVER

I should mention that it is MY thesis - she is taking credit for my work.

please tell me this isn't true and it is not possible for anyone to be this cucked.

>implying its not a shill thread to shit on poland

>checks flag
Yup, a cuck.

Nice bait.

>Real life cuck posting

You deserve this.

>there are "men" alive right now that are this pathetic

>be a cuck
>try to get an army of memester shitposting neonazis/altright/natsoc/libertarian/insertrightwingideologyhere retards to help you instead of doing it yourself

Just end your life, mate.

If this is true it is absolutely sad and frankly disgusting.

For christ's sake.

Hire a hitman.

another fake cuck story by a Canadian

do you ever get bored making these threads?

even Aussies lost interest in it ages ago

Dubs marks the correct response

Canadian cuckposter

Literally write to her school? Show all evidence. etc.

You are so fucked.

>a Canuck
>a cuck
>a cancuck

Like pottery

>she gets an internship and meets a muslim man (i found this out later) in december

where did she meet him? because it sure as fuck wasn't in poland.

Why not just kill him?

>yfw she gets culturally enriched

well, more than she is now at least.

Mail your school OP
Thesis are taking seriously

Yeah it was in Poland. He's some Egyptian Moslem goat fucker

Constantly post pictures of you being a heretic, I suggest you on a slot machine, recieving a blow job from a whore, while smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, eating a ham pork and bacon sandwhich with haram dressing, all while at a concert with loud music.

>/thread

And its a Swede telling you that.
So you know shit's so really, absolutely cucked up even they can't take it

>Does anyone know how to check a document for plagiarism?
Schools here in Denmark uses programs that goes through specific homepages and looks for plagiarism.
t. son of a teacher

But you don't need to do that. Call her school and tell them you made most of it, and provide proof

>Canacuck
>posting self masturbatory cuck story
checks out

kill her and put bacon on her wounds

stay cucked

Write a letter to the school. Come on, bro.

i have no idea how your fucking leaf "science" works, but how about you submit it to a journal with a doi if you want it published asap you faggot?

>your beta-level is through the roof!!!

Bitches aint' shit but hoes and tricks my dear leaf

I've seen you posting this on Sup Forums before. If this is true, just move the fuck on man. Secure your bank account, get rid of anything that is tied to her, then move on and focus on yourself.

Also, if you know where she studies, you might just post the parts of the thesis you've written to the relevant department at her uni.

Jesus Christ! Hard luck bro. Calm down. Let her fucking go. Don't mess with the hoe. Not worth it.

>I've seen you posting this on Sup Forums before.
It's copypasta idiot.

Now the real question is, what is getting slid?

Also, call the school and tell them that the hoe is going to present your thesis as hers, and send them the files, thats it

C U C K
U
C
K

If you've got any balls you'll kill her

Report her boyfriend to the police under suspicion of being a terrorist member.
See if he has a car, leave an econded message with some letters that when decrypted mean "Allah is great, next is the University the infidels go to", put a pig with a red circle that has a line going accross it on the bumper of his car (if he has one), try to find his place and leave the key to the code and start mailing him Manganese stript, Rust and Alluminum powder in 3 different containers, the note mentioned before should have something saying how he plans on using a thermite grenade belt to do a suicide attack.
tl:dr, set him up as a terrorist

Has she submitted the thesis yet?
If she hasn't, just mail it to her consultant and the head of her department, pronto.

If she's already submitted it, you're pretty much boned.

Yea bud, hire someone from Quick Solution it's a hitman site on the darkweb lw4ipk5choakk5ze.onion/raw/4585/

easy you let the whole world know
write "pakkis hore" real visible on her car, house etc. Same digitally, let everyone know so they do not go there.

This is the absolutely lowest social form a woman can get here, absolutely degenerate.

link related, some whore from a story in a jew owned paper (gs)
dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/

don't mind her obvious claim of innocence, people don't do that for no reason. She's an untouchable a pakkis hore - paki whore

She treated you like a personal piggy bank as well as a slave and then dumped you when you weren't needed anymore.

Also
>found a muslim
>in Poland
She was a leftist whore from the start.

This story may be even true, most of the women who go on a foreign exchange from here do it to fuck around far away from home or find a rich cuck.