WWYD thread

WWYD thread

TRAP !

make them eat my cum out of eachother

looks like she needs to be facefucked for hours

Tittyfuck and cum on her tits and face.

wwyd? be brutal, r4r

let her choke on my cock a bit before I rip off those clothes and brutally fuck her from behind until I cum a huge load all over her pretty face. She looks like she'd love a fat dick

Rough hard anal. Finish in her mouth

I'd love to thrust my cock in her mouth while I pinch her nipples.

If drench her face with my cum and have her lick the cum off of her glasses.

Wwyd to make her wear heels and fuck her doggy style

Jesus

Fast throat fucking. Id hold the back of her head while i sat on her chest and just pummelled her throat. Getting more and more turned on by the gurgles and gags and slight moans. Gripping the hair on the back of her head while pull out and make her look at me. Id ask her"do you like that" and when she began to answer id shove my dick hard back in her mouth and say "i dont fucking care"

Anal while she sucks on my middle finger and maybe me sucking in her toes. Depend if they are any good looking.

Id finish all of her smiling face

God I want to force her onto the ground and spank her ass before pulling her pants down and fucking her doggystyle. More ass pics please?

Id make her suck my cock while i watched an episode of the office. Pushing her head down to make her gag every so often. After i finish in her mouth id make her swallow it and thank me

mmm nice

i'd tie her down and fuck her tits as i choked her with that dress. then i'd force my hard cock down her throat as i ripped those clothes off of her. i'd watch her eyes well up as she took more and more of me, before she passed out from too much cock in her

Doggystyle anal so i dont have to see her face while she held a dildo in her mouth. Id spank her hard the entire time and reach up and pinch her nipples.

Yea here it is gonna

I would make her give me a footjob and shot my load all over her face.

I'd have her sit on my face while she gyrates her hips and stroke my cock.

Id pee on her face. Then make her lick it up. She would then have to suck my cock to completion.

Is squirt the lube grabs those hips and ound that ass so hard it would be like a rodeo just to keeo myself inside of her.

She deserves to be tittyfucked. Her tits need to be coated with my cum.

I would suck on those tits for house while she give me a head and chest massage. Id then make her sucks my dick and fuck her tits with my cock. Id finish in her pussy pinching her nipples and making her suck on my thumb the whole time

More? Get her to give me a handjob and is finish in her drink and have her drink it all up.

I would tie her to my bed and tickle her until she begged me to stop. Id the cut all he clothes off and make her suck my tongue like it was a dick. Id then pull it out and slowly like from her mout all the way ti her toes. Stop at both nipples and giving a good long lick on hee click. Id then rub my cock between her toes. Right after id postion mtself over her and mouth fuck her. Not rough. Gentle but firm. Id proceed to fuck her pussy hard while softlt choked her. Not enough to hurt but enough to feel im in control. Id finish on her stomach and the. Leave her ther till the next day. And do it all again

Her in the bathtub showing me her legs they need cum

Any pics of her thighs? I would love to rub my cock in between the soles of her feet and coat her toes with my cum.

Nice. I want to pull on her hair and force my cock deep into her throat and make her gag. Of course I'd finish by filling her mouth with my cum.

Perfect mouth for fuckinv

My slutty ex gf. wwyd?

I'd have her ass bounce on my cock while playing with her tits.

Wwyd to my gf? Got plunty

HER bending over for you

Id make her ride my cock whild i finger and slapped her ass. Id make her suck the finger i had in her ass when i flip her over and pound her

Mother and daughter WWYD?

Moar?

Love sluts with tan lines.

Id pull her hair while i fucksd he doggystyle. Id pull out half way eat her ass then force my cock in it and cum deep in her ass. Licki g me clean after

Fuck. I just want to rub my dick in between her ass cheeks before ramming my cock in her asshole and fuck her so damn hard.

Id make the mother hold he daughter hair back while she sucks my dick. Id fuck the mothee after while she licked her daughter oussy. Id then lay down and make the daughter ride me while her mother eat her ass and licks my balls

Bend that slut over and give her this BBC until she screams

HER again for you

left or right?

I would make her kneel down and suck my thick cock until it's wet enough to slide into her tight ass

Get right. Bend her over the washing machine and turn it on with our clothes inside. I'll fuck her pussy and the vibrations will help her cum. She'll take it in the pussy of course

I want to see her suck in her nipples as her tits jiggle around as I thrust my dick deep in her pussy.

She would love that

I'll go with left. Glide my hand on her stomach and work up words and squeeze her tits before lifting her onto the counter, pulling her panties off, lifting her legs into my shoulder, and pulverize her cunt.

Like her tits?Lets take her for the night

Drug. Torture. Forced orgasms. Rape. Kill. Dispose of.

I'd alternate between fucking her tits and then stuffing my cock in her mouth.

Like this?

Any more like that? I want to slide my dick in between her thighs and fuck them like crazy and shot my seed all over her inner thighs.

I would pound her pussy until she screamed and then take her from behind anally. She would squirt from the feeling of my thick cock ramming her ass, and then I would pull out and shove myself down her throat to cum.

i wanna fuck the little one on the right
she looks like she cries during sex
during i'd whisper in her ear that i love her
then i'd pull out and cum all over her pretty face

also wwyd?

I would hang her head over the side of her bed and ram every inch of my dick down her throat

Wwyd for more

Be brutal

Go underneath the table, rub my hand on her leg and slowly up to her thighs, and then proceed to finger her and eat her pussy out.

Just wiped her pussy after i fucked her doggy style

She looks innocent, but she'll fall in love with my big once I put her hand on it. I want to see the look in her eyes when I pull it out in front of her and force her jaw open as wide as it will go to accommodate my girth.

Ff with feet??

I want to pull on her hair while I fuck her in the asshole and give her ass some hard spanking.

I'd suck on her tits while she jerks me off.

I would start by slapping that stupid grin off her face with my cock. I would slide my dick in between those slutty lips slowly at first, but suddenly I'd be fucking her face hard and fast, until her mascara ran and my dick was covered in saliva. I would immediately push her on her back and open her legs as wide as they can go, pounding every inch of myself into her pussy with no regard for the wellbeing of her cervix. Eventually I would bury my cloock balls deep into this whores cunt one last time before I fill her with cum, and only then would I let her close her legs.

why does she fuck blackcocks?

Id catfish her get nudes and make her my sex slave send her home stinking like cum

back to the hotel room, get her on all fours on the bed
bury her head in the pillow and pound her cunt from behind
finish inside of her

Like this for more of her

More ass! Fuck I wanna burry my cock in her so badly. I want to see her ass jiggle as I thrust furiously in her and fill her up so much.

her tits are fun

She fucks black cocks like mine because they are long and thick and other dicks don't fill her up inside

Reply for Reply.

because she was abused
her daddy and three brothers fucked her daily for years on end and now she doesn't trust white guys anymore?

I want to tie her down and have her ass sticking up in the air and just ravage her from behind everyday. Just keep pumping her more and more with my seed, and maybe spread some cum on her feet too.