Narcissistic ex that likes to tell everyone that she is incredibly hot, has the best body, an ass that no one can top...

Narcissistic ex that likes to tell everyone that she is incredibly hot, has the best body, an ass that no one can top, and is fantastic in bed. Well, if your definition of fantastic is being a dead-fish and asking "How do you know how to do that?" repeatedly in an annoying baby voice anytime you do something she likes, then yeah totally fantastic.

I'll post everything I have so you can judge for yourself how "amazing" her body is.

0/10 would not witness again

maybe 7/10 body, pretty goo, but not amazing
would be better without those tattoos

she sounds like an annoying cunt tho

any with cock in her?

aaaaaand she's fucking right

Sounds like her main problem is having an IQ around 80.

Her "classy" snake tattoo

I completely disagree. 5/10 body and the tats are the only interesting thing about it.

Redds is Bud Light tier cider.

> snake

Nice tits, a bit of a flabby ass - I'm seeing Zero exercize. That body will not hold (40s-fag here).

Butterfly tats, run like hell. That's a hooker tattoo. Going from flower to flower. Bkk hookers, like everyone has one.

Then I saw the snake. I laughing, bro. She's dumb right?

When some women get older tats really make them look hard. She's one of them. You'll regret not dumping her and getting on with your life. Trust me...I'm old.

The only way that ass is redeemable is if she likes to have it spanked purple.

I will say she's great at squirting

She acts like she is smarter than anyone in the room but after a five minute convo you can tell she's dumb as a rock

None with cock in her, just sucking

Looks like a great bed wetter. That's piss.

And that's all I've got, luckily I got as far away from her goofy ass as I can. Enjoy

My dumb ass didn't notice her hair hid the rest of it

4/10 meh

Hundreds of girls will brag on their performance in bed, 2% will deliver.

Found a couple more, nothing special

give us a name and we'll tell it to her face.

Why the hair... WTF is wrong with you

Squirtslut! Would tie her up, then play with her untill she knows what a slut should do, look like and behave like! Don't let her head tell her she's a beauty because she's not! 5/10