6'4"

5"9

6'0"

You lying motherfucker.

>"how tall are you?"
>I'm 5'11
>"oh really, you look at least 6 feet!"
>well right now in shoes I am

had this exact conversation with almost every girl that's ever asked. I think it's because most people lie and say they are taller than they are

5'6" and 5'7" with shoes on

I'm not. Everyone in the South is goddamn tall

Girls lie about their height too.

Had some girl tell me she was 5'6", she was 5'8" and was a giant human. She was hot but she was probably 170. Thic latina girl.

And when she told me she liked being fisted I wasn't surprised, that body was designed for mega dick, her ass was almost two feet wide.

How much do you weigh?

Two...

Well this has been great but I gotta go take my clothes out of the dishwasher.

Ok so, if you are that tall what does it feel like living in a world designed for people of average height?

Do you have to adjust the car seat every time? Is the back seat basically impossible to sit in?

My weight is 193 lbs. currently.

I'm fat. But I have gone as low as 137, and as high as 255.

Also, I'm strong as shit and go harder in the gym than almost anyone. My goal is to be about 180 and ripped as fuck.

It's not too bad honestly. You get used to it. Yes, I have to adjust the car seat every time. Yes, the back seat is very difficult to sit in. Have to spread my legs pretty far so I can actually sit down.

6' 2" master race

South of where?, internet is global shit nugget.

6'2

Have you ever considered using the metric system?

The American South nigga. The only South that matters.

6'8

Suck my poorly proportial-to-height dick, fags!

5'6 here, I'm good with my height. Smol is good to me, at least not too small.

OP here, I may not be very tall, but I would never consider myself a manlet.

5'9" means a lot of girls are taller than me in heels. Feels bad man.

My upper body is basically that of a tall large man, but my fucking legs are short. It can actually make doggystyle sex difficult.

I'm actually kind of crazy and have looked into getting my leg bones broken, and extended. I could be 6'1" with enough surgeries so girls would like me more.

A girl I liked once posted this height meme on her facebook, and it hurt my feelings. It's not funny to be lonely and short, I even know the exact cost of a shotgun and ammo to blow my brains out, 99% success rate.

Girls are mean bros.

Being 5'9" is glorious. You're less intimidating to shorter girls. And I love myself some 5'5" and under. Just hate it when they put on heels. Always end up pulling chicks who are only into Converse shoes, etc. They'll never make me feel like the manlet I am.

>Inb4 girraffe calling me OP

Nigga not using the metric system in the US is a myth.

Every American involved in math of any kind knows the metric system.

I'm 152 cm in height.

are you a midget?

It just sucks because I love tall girls.

That volleyball player style ass is the best thing ever. I want to fuck a 6'3" girl.

I would have to jump fuck her standing, sounds like fun.

She has to poop? That's the look she's giving.

No, but I would fuck a midget girl.

As long as she wears fake normal legs.I'm tryin to fuck not get nightmares of goblins.

>people actually responding to the name Nigger

6'0"

Feels nice man, relieved I got it. Currently 20, hopefully I grow that extra inch by the time im 22.

You think you've got it bad? I've got the ungodly mix of liking shorter girls, while also not having a particularly big interest in tits. So, as you can imagine... In highschool during my final years, I was actually finding some girls attractive that I wish I didn't. I'd never act on it. Still makes me feel sick though.

6'2

Im 6'4" and im 16 lol

>16
banned

199cm you niggers don't want to be tall, it's more a pain than anything else.

6'4" and I row for UCD

Kek

In feet?

Seriously how close do you live to the closest nuclear power plant?

You those things leak and they don't report it right?

5'11" on a good day

He wasn't asking you your weight fucko. He was implying that the chick is fat (over 200lbs).

Lol nah its fucking great, like except not being able to wear anything in the stores

Probably a britfag. Many of them are fucking monsters.

How to

I ain't no nigger you nigger.

1810mm (fuck your inches faggot)

5'2" I'm 15

How many cm you nigger

Lol im New Zealand bro none of that shit here, its weird as fuck tho like both my parents are below my shoulder but all my siblings are tall aswell. but i have 4 older brothers and am bigger than all of them, height and build,

Underage

This thread makes great bait for ban hammers. Fucking morons.

6'5"

6'1
Feels good man

I have autism I don't know what the fuck is going on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a super fucko deluxe 9000. How about that?

6.53 supposedly

5'11.5''
I just say 6 feet because its faster and I'm close enough

6'6"

Fucked around, and got a triple double

Lol fuck no, kiwi mate

6/10 you midgets

because changing your ip is difficult :^)

6'4" checking in. Sitting in the back of cars is a pain in the ass. Been this tall since like junior year of high school. I guess it's worth it for chicks, but my current gf has never mentioned height.

5'8 here. feels bad. of course my height is pretty low on the list of things preventing me from advancing in life, so it's not something i think about often.

I live in a sorta shitty area, gopniks (Slavs aka European niggers) spot me easily, so it's bad for my health. And yeah that too..

fuck you nigger, callin me a nigger

ya fuckin nigger

Not the user you asked, but fuck me this crap pisses me off. Washing dishes is the fucking worst. Why is the sink just low enough that I have to bend over. That kills my back after only a few minutes. Fucking small mans world out here.

Niggers youtu.be/rFC4qsjpfEs

I'm 183 cm or 6'0"freedom units and I'm also a girl.

Same. Don't stand close to me if we ever cross paths please. My inferior 5'9 hight cannot compete with your Dorkland Skytower ESK hight.

That's because they dont put estrogen in the water in the south.

top kek

It must be hard being that tall as a female, the bright side is you will have alpha sons

Bruh. 181cm. Why you need me to tell you this?

Same

6'9" and I'm only 11

Same brother, love it. Perfect height

I made this thread to feel better about my average height, and all these giant teenagers post and can probably beat my ass.

Fuck you tall freak motherfuckers, you probably have some disease with your glands or some shit. Your mom probably abused HGH when she was pregnant.

I is retard I fail high school

marry me, you giant slob!

Kek what part of New Zealand you at?

6'7 here. height does not effect women liking you unless you are a manlet

6'6" (199cm)

>This.

Stop asking us to convert it for you. It's your responsibility as britfags to learn both metric and imperial. Most of todays media is imperial due to Trumpland. Stop bring autists.

5'11" you short bitch.

pft I don't give a fuck about my height and I wear tall heels, I work in a business setting and adore my domineering height.

6'3"

You filthy manlet.

Nigga that's short as fuck

At least take comfort in the fact that an ever more overpopulated world will continue to favor you.
Like small island populations that result int phenomena like pygmy elephants, you and your offspring will consume less food and oxygen. Eventually, reproducing more efficiently.

slob?

Fucking metric man, i live in a fucking metric country and i fucking hate it. The Celsius is the only thing i really prefer

5'9'' minnesotafag here. Giants everywhere. It's even worse now that everyone in the country is obese. Shit was awesome when I moved south for a few years, everyone was sooooo tiny.

Life for a person of average height is a lot like gulliver's travels.

Says the nigga who cant even go on roller coasters

Inbetween Auckland and Whangarei.

Ah yeah nah youre safe bro im Tauranga ways lol

Or he will be trampled to death by larger specimens who are more suited to survival and reaching the top shelf.

5'9"

Eh, but it doesn't stop me from getting pussy. I work out a lot, so I'm a little husky

I'm no bitch! I'll have you know that I once beat up a 6'2" guy.

Not bad for a 5'9"er.

He is still mad 14 years later. Feels good bro.

Wolverine is 5'3"

Eh well, the crazy bloke always wins

Posting an image of Iron man would've been more on topic. Robert Downey Jr is 5'8"

5'4, consider leg lengthening surgery

Wolverine beats Hulks ass.

Speed over power.

Mind over matter.

Last I checked I was 5'6. Having Asian genes sucks.