I want to kill people Sup Forums. Who should I kill? I hate niggers so much that I just want to fucking burn them

I want to kill people Sup Forums. Who should I kill? I hate niggers so much that I just want to fucking burn them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ajd7Zp_CZMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pu your mum's kitchen knives back in the second draw, go back to your room and play with your fidget spinner.

What you're gonna wanna do is practice on yourself first.

Yourself.

This. Get gud before you attack someone else.
>if you cant kill yourself, you sure as hell can't kill anyone else

The British.

Go to a political rally and start stabbing Antifa.

You hate yourself more.

Does it make your feel valid, user? I mean, you can't be the disgusting, innately autistic social outcast that you are if you deem another race below you. That way you aren't the scum of humanity that you are.

Kill yourself faggot. At least then some one might actually care about you.

Donald Trump

/thread/

BASED
A
S
E
D

someone is bound to

do it yourself

I would normally advise that you neck yourself but apparently according of the state of Massachusetts that would be illegal if you actually went and did it.

Muslims

edgy boi

Absolutely this. If you can't even kill yourself, how likely is it that you'll be abke to kill someone else?

Dubs don't lie captain tism. It's passed your bedtime.

U got sum pretty hands nigga. where u get ur nails did?

777, jackpot trips of truth. + even with a knife you wouldn't stand a chance against a superior black man.

kill ur whole family and then commit suicide . You will be remembered c: ... asshole

Ok I'm playing with my fidget spinner.

Now what?

youtu.be/Ajd7Zp_CZMA

69 speaks

Swallow it.

Upset because the Taxpayer isn't paying for your tranny operations?

>when you waste 69 with autismo response trying to de-rail thread into faggot trump convo.

Join martial arts, get into cage fights. Go to Syria, join the kurds and fight isis. There's a million ways to vent your anger/seek thrills without being a pussy and killing yourself or a defenceless person.

or a taxpayer upset with paying millions a week for someone's wife and kid to stay in New York because they can't stand the sight of that small handed oompa loompa.

or maybe it is paying for near weekly trips to the cheetos private golf resort?

or maybe it is paying for the orange to get rich and increase his profits from selling secrets to Russia?

or maybe paying his fag son in law to get his family rich in China?

Do I really need to go on?

An hero faggot