What happens if you're having sex and need to piss and end up pissing inside the girl?

What happens if you're having sex and need to piss and end up pissing inside the girl?

It's very clear your a virgin but I'll answer you anyways. In short you can't. Try pissing while your masturbating. It simply cant happen.

Tell her you're German.

Fucking loser

When you have Health Education in the 8th grade, they'll cover that.

Past your bedtime isn't it?

Doesn't happen.

Max hardcore did. Would be very hard tho

For all intensive purposes it's impossible.

wtf why

I've done it in a few girls pussies. Put a rubber on and do it to their ass if you want to make them love you

Seen the video of it last night on streamsex while browsin poon. I couldnt do it but that fool its fuckin crazy

when your body is "in sex mode" it doesn't let you pee, it's a natural reflex sort of

amateurs don't know how to use their own tools

I've done it. Just a little bit but I have done it

>all intensive
all intents and purposes
fify

i believe you mean "intents and purposes"

underrated post

She will be pissed

another ignorant fool

I've pissed while jerking it, you fucking autist.

Is that a joke I don't get or what?

physiologically impossible.
urethera is ready for one thing at a time, when fucking it holds up for sperm before letting you pee. when you need to pee it will be uncomfortable and less enjoyable but you can't pee in her.

fun fact, my girlfriend squirts hard. when i eat her out is a regular occurance but when it happens rarely from dick it doesn't come out, she runs to the bathroom and lets it out after. so apparently girls can't pee with a vag full of dick either.

I actually feel more pleasure during sex/masturbation when I have to pee. My orgasms are a lot more intense.

actually me too. the sex is less comfortable so as a result it lasts longer leading to a more intense nut

It's entirely possible but you have to be deliberately trying to do it

[spoiler] my wife loves it when I piss inside her[/spoiler]

hmm i guess if you're not too close to the nut it makes sense. i've never tried and only felt the powerful desire to pee pretty far in