People on twitter are expressing their desire to physically assault the Chargers owner and deface his house

>people on twitter are expressing their desire to physically assault the Chargers owner and deface his house
>because of a fucking group of millionaires that they watched on TV anyways going to play a game in another city

Do sports fans have the lowest IQ compared to any other hobby?

lavren is ugly enough that contrarian hipster faggots will like her "unique looks" but just not ugly enough to be off-putting

>if the powerless are angry at the powerful, the powerless are the dumb ones

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

that's exactly correct though lmao

She is literally the poor man's Grimes.

what's it like being both blind and gay and a retard

hit a nerve eh

>sports
>having any power in your life as a fan

What's up retard?

FUCK Sup Forums

at least they don't try to kill each others like in Europe

Should have paid for that stadium then.

Bro she's prettier than 98% of women her age.

didn't 7kt blow this cunt into the shadow realm?

98% of women her age don't have access to the quality and amount of makeup she has, and still look prettier

Yes. Your point?

Is this the woman from the movie Dredd?

I love lavren :3

>98% of women her age don't have access to the quality and amount of makeup she has
Are you serious? Makeup isn't expensive.

>and still look prettier
Objectively wrong. An extremely small percentage of 29 year old women anywhere are as pretty. The only reason she (her band) is famous because of her looks.

she's a Scottish 10/10

>because of her looks

like I said, she's just ugly enough for hipsters to like because she doesn't look normal, but not ugly enough to be off putting

>makeup isn't expensive

maybe the pharmacy shit your white trash girlfriend buys. it's also not that she has superior makeup, she has professionals to apply it to her as well. but again she's got that touch of ugliness so it can't make her look like a plastic doll like some other women.

>An extremely small percentage of 29 year old women anywhere are as pretty

nigga go outside I see like 10 women a day 10 years older than her that blow her out of the water

lol fucking leafs always so full of shit. I don't know why I bother.

Broshipped tbqh

good argument friendo, enjoy fapping over your 5/10 hipster queen that practically nobody knows about

>be SDfag
>don't go to chargers games
>don't buy chargers gear
>don't approve new stadium
>don't give a flying fuck about professional sports in general
>team leaves
>bitch and moan because the team isn't in your city for you not care about anymore
???

this bitch is black listed from this board for attacking one of our own

delete this image