Why aren't there any great serial killers anymore?

Why aren't there any great serial killers anymore?

Everything has gone to shit over the past few decades. Even serial killers. The Zodiac is a fucking legend who will live on forever. Killed a handful of people, possibly many more, while he taunted police.
The Zodiac to this day had not been caught.

Fast forward to now and the most notorious "killer" in the news in that bitch that texted her bf to off himself.

What happened to the world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to grow up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we have more gay people

The real great serial killers never get caught and to not get caught they can't do things like taught the cops.

There has to be something else than more fags. Which isn't even true. There have always been fags. They are just more open and obnoxious about it today.

Look back to The Zodiac again.
He created mass hysteria and terrorized millions of people by sending letters.

Are there even any good serial killers anymore?

But The Zodiac did taunt the cops. And he got away with it.

Now in present day, faggy drug dealers get arrested while showing off money on livestreams.

Agreed. Bodies turn up every day but they are in different jurisdiction - cops never connect the dots.

I-80 and I-95 are America's greatest kill zones - make a kill, an hour later you're in another state.

So close to greatness.

More proof that everything sucks now.

He did like 50 years ago when they had less tech and knowledge so it was easier. Now they have better tech and ability to communicate so its easier to catch people.

Why haven't they caught me yet?

I bet there are a lot of long road truckers that are killers.

because you didn't do anything yet

>yet

Because you haven't done anything (most likely) or because you are being careful

Uhh modern forensics???? fucking retard

Ooh boy, you must not know how to google search. Look up Kermit Gosnell

I mean, how could you not take advantage of constantly being on the move like that?
Plenty of access to easy victims like hookers and hitchhikers too.

Fuck off moralfag

He was a piece of shit and so are you for sucking his cock in this thread.

>But muh modern forensics
>Being this much of a faggot
>Not killing yourself yet

You should kill yourself. Stop putting it off. You said you were going to do it. Do it tonight or you never will

Plus if you know not to take trophies, mix up the method, ect it would make it even harder for them to put the dots together.

>Calls someone out for taking a position
>Person did not take any position

60% chance you are a female. Shows us them tits.

How was he a piece of shit?

He murdered some worthless trash and became famous for it?

Did more than you loser.

Look up the person he referenced cuck.

Edgelord detected.

Did somebody remember the guy that came from here that made a thread about the girls he killed, that will be shown unless you guess her name. I haven't heard about him since.

That was fake faggot.

CHeCkEDededededed

>Continues arguing morality in a thread about serial killers
>Ignores that Kermit delivered children, cut their spinal cords, and saved their feet in jars

How about them tits and a timestamp lady?

zodiak killer was found. he was a jealous bastard, if some other killer cropped up in the news, he popped up again.

glorified attention whore.

....... LOL look like I've been a dumbass... it's quite sad that its fake.

They were young adults and killed at random. We'll never know what those people would have accomplished. Why do you idolize such garbage?

like cancer and faggotry, more isn't always a better thing.

Nah there are more fags because it's cool. Dudes that would have been completely straight are taking dick in their ass because of their social circle. Especially white dudes because that's the only way they can score oppression points with all their libcuck friends.

Losers

You will both die nobodies

It was mostly couples, probably a envious virgin. Still, not that I hate how he's escaping the police while taunting them. I know its the oldy and less advanced than today, but its quite impressive.

It's all about your perspective

The Ice Truck Killer was a pretty good serial killer

Uh no. There are more gay people now than before and that's a fact.

>But they're just coming out more

Fuck off. If there's "transtrending", there's 100% geytrending.

Zodiac is a giant pussy compared to ear/ons.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to grow up

Who the fuck are you responding to? I posted a picture you shitlord. I didn't say that other shit.

better than dying like a faggot zodiak killer.

Lol, just another loser.

He's not dead and it is Zodiac you ignorant loser.

>obvious answer
>insta spazfest

Calm your autism kiddo

Apart from the coded messages the zodiac didn't do anything impressive at all. There are plenty of modern serial killers with much higher numbers of victims, and more interesting or brutal modus operandi.

He was referencing that suicide text story.

Mass shooters are modern day serial killers

loser

my anus is the modern day vagina

It's just nostalgia hype. Serial Killers have always been low in number, and there's only what, maybe a dozen total that are commonly well known?

Plus it used to be that those were the things that made the big headlines. Since the turn of the century, it's usually been smaller, single-crime cases that get more spotlight in the media, so that's all we think about. Think about it, how much coverage did Casey Anthony, Dylan Roof, George Zimmerman get compared tto the Cleveland Strangler or the Beltway Sniper.

Also an absolutely ridiculous amount of past serial killers were doctors or nurses offing elderly or terminally ill patients and assisted living/care facilities/hospitals have had the hammer brought down on them since to keep that shit under wraps.

what makes a serial killer great?

Fpbp

All the killers join the military and kill for a living. No need to keep normies...unless its some asshole

Andrei Chikatilo was the champion serial killer with 53 to 56 victims. He simply traveled the trains in Russia and picked up stray kids. He ate their genitals.

Zodiac is a piker.

>Why aren't there any great serial killers anymore?

the Kidon team taking orders from MOSSAD don't like to be tweeted/upvoted/liked

>has a massive boner for a mediocre serial killer
>calls other people losers
Ok