Another victim of patriarchal society. Sad

Another victim of patriarchal society. Sad.

Feminazi detected

are you blaming men for the death of the guy who committed suicide?

This flaming cunt made a thread on /adv/ about this dumb shit before he went and killed himself.

I remember a ton of anons trying to convince her out of it but she kept retorting with "lol it's what he wants and we're both cool with it" kind of bullshit.

fuck off white knight

Fuck off sexist

>Sad.
go to bed Trump!

I am blaming men for blaming her for that faggot's suicide. She isn't guilty.

He wanted to be dead.

Yep she is, attention whore

Yep. It's a crime to be an attention seeker now. Especially when it's a female.

So there's this whole psychological thing where a person isn't going to be convinced to do something that they aren't already predisposed to do. It's why you can't hypnotize someone and make them do much more than undress or cluck. He wanted to kill himself. He had tried before. Her saying DO IT FAGGOT like what happens here 11 million times a day did not make him keep sucking gas.

Ok so before you go ranting about a patriarchal society, gender had little to nothing to do with his case. In fact if the roles were reversed, and a male convinced a female to anhero I'm sure he would have gotten an even worse sentence. And heaven help them if it would have been 2 males. It would be all we could do for trumptards not to start sending gays to camps.

literally the only reason you posted here is for attention. Whore.

Preach

Hell, If my girlfriend started saying she wants to die 50 times a day, I'll tell her to go and kill herself someday.

But if a man did this to a woman...riiiight.

>start sending gays to camps
If that were true we would have manipulated that to happen a long time ago.

Fuck you shitlord

She's getting harsh treatment because she is female. They said she was supposed to stop him. Wtf? That faggot clearly wanted to die.

If a person watches/encourages a person to participate in purposeful self destruction, it is by definition manslaughter. If Sup Forums has affected your compassion so much that you don't realize you are obligated to report someone whose life is in immenent danger, then maybe you should surf Reddit until your Asperger's stops flaring up and you can be a productive member of society again.

awwww

She looks so fucking cute hough. 9.5/10, especially when sad and crying like that. No wonder why the guy would do anything for her...
i've fapped to that picture at least fee times...

>shitty summerfag b8

go to Sup Forums and shit in their yard.

More meat for the rapist guards. Niiiiez

He got out of the car. She ordered him to get back in. She even threatened him earlier on with psychiatric intervention, something he clearly didn't want, and possibly feared. She did a lot more than just saying "do it".

If a man did this to women they will justify it saying that women are weak.

Yeah. Can't wait to hear about her being sexually abused in prison.

>patriarchal society
I don't even know what that is. All I do know is some retard killed himself and now the pleasure of telling anons to kill themselves is in danger.

This is basically why she was convicted, not because of the messages, but because she called him and talked to him while he was doing it convincing him it was right. Without her he probably would have not completed an hero.

Ikr. I would totally like to date her after she comes out of prison.

Yeah, her sitting there looking all greasy with that enormous forehead. A real trailer park treasure.

>Trump is president
>Roastie gets Toasted
feels good man.

If I'd told you to kill yourself, you need to be a real fool to really do it. No one should be blamed for that faggot fools death.

She probably won't be cute after 20 years of prison

This culture of wanting to help/watch/convince people to commit suicide is appalling. It illustrates the scariest lack of compassion and decency in our society. It is truly disheartening that people get joy and satisfaction by exploiting a psychologically damaged person's disorder. Suicidal ideations are often related to chemical imbalances. How can someone be so cold as to exploit that for the joy of controlling someone to take their own life? That is a symptom of a sick sad world.

This isn't third world prison faggot. It's UK.

I'm hard already

20 years is gonna be rough on her already fading looks.

She'll be old and saggy by the time she gets out.

She won't get 20 yeats. Probably get 10 years and serve 5 years.

>threatened him earlier on with psychiatric intervention
>threatened him
with the thing that could have saved him. That's some threat there.
>ordered him
From 30 miles away over the phone. That was some gun she had to his head.

Welcome summerfag

god damn she can convince me to kill myself if i can fuck her brains out a few times

Whoa Havent been on Sup Forums for a while. Whats going on did someone an hero or something?