>Did Rbo died?

hes just too slow

does he get booed tonight?

rondo unshackled tonight?

>DERRICK ROSE IS ON TUMBLR AND HAS A BLACK AND WHITE CUTTER BLOG
link?

>no jimmy
shit's gonna suuuuuuuck

srsly? no Butler, is it even worth staying up in 2am and watch this spaghetti spilling shitshow?

nope

>2am
REAL NIGGER HOURS

I want Rose back in Chicago

Fuck no.. too many promises broken with him

get your bib on

Also I firmly believe he needed to move from Chicago to grow as a player.

not for his contract hell no

i'm studying math for college exam tomorrow, so this game will be just a background noise anyway.

hey dudes

The Bulls are nothing but false hope and broken promises

I... Have to agree with that

It's his last year. He'd take a pay cut to go back to Chicago, he really wants to go back home

>it's a TNT game

Do you find it annoying in the NBA when the games don't start in the right time?

>zipser starting
Fred is retarded I swear to god

>No Zinger either

boo

if the bulce can get him for 10m per, then fine

otherwise fuck him

I don't want him for a min contract.

>10m
And then there is the potential price tag. Some close to Rose have told friends he will seek a max contract this summer. For Rose, that pact would be for five years and nearly $150 million.

dude

Nobody is dumb enough to give him that

bet

dude it'll happen. someone will max him

Maybe 150,000,000 skittles.

he just wants to get a head start on garbage time

yeah, he was talking about how he wants a max contract the day after he went MIA on the knix

>he really is as stupid as the rumors always indicated

i dont like seeing noah and gibson play each other

Who? Orlando?

>Noah getting schooled by Taj
I don't know how I feel

>these teams
>already 20 missed layups
>multiple trips ITT

Lmao. What a fucking joke

>tfw I'm a Knicks fan
>tfw I've already embraced the tank

I hope so. Biggest underachiever in Chicago sports history. That includes jay cutler. Rose was supposed to be the Benji who didn't die.

he wants to stay on the knicks for more money, but bet Lakers go back to paying the tax on that

>no butler
>taj guarding melo

oh boy melo bout to go off

Melo wtf lmao

I miss Butler

Rose has been balling out past couple games

this game is such garbage. cody being at MSG is such a cody move. that boy got the wildest eyebrows

putting on ride like the wind by christopher cross and doing gravity bongs in the bathtub until halftime is over. peace til then dude

In other news: water is wet.

kek

Dougie has been cold

>1st round pick

still cant believe it

Those concussions changed him

I missed the beginning. How was Rose received?

idi spavat

how long till Knicks choke the lead away?

they turned the music up super loud when he came on so you couldnt hear the boos

Grant is a savage lel

So he was booed

its NYC. they booed melo when he airballed a 3 earlier

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

>17-22

Kek I still like this pasta

So what exactly is the bulls' plan? To be mediocre while holding Jimmy hostage?

yes

im nearly comatose rn
but imagine the garpax trading jimmy butler. like it sounds possible and life is wild

For what purpose?

$

Put Valentine in coach

DERRICK
ROSE

D ROSE BACK

Rose is on fire tonight

This
Also Felicio and MCW

he's sick

Rose only tries now when he's playing Chicago.

MAN THAT NIGGA NICE

vintage rose

lmao rondo hitting a buzzer beater jumper

deflating

>tfw you actually believe that Knicks fans could've thought this

>best starting 5
>lists 4 players

It was somewhat feesible before the cavs bitchslapped them on opening day and then again in msg

I just want the Bulls to be good again

Jordan didn't care.

This is a fucking shit show

Nah Kuzminskas, that shit ain't going in m8

Melo flopped

in the playoffs my dude

what the fuck is a Paul Zipser

Better than Dougie

Still can't belive we traded two first rounders for Dougie. Those turned to be Gary Harris and Jursuf Nuric

his talent is still shackled, that's all

At this point I'd probably rather have Gary Harris over McDermott desu, Harris is actually good on both ends but nobody watches the nuggets

Exactly I would prefer Gary Harris and Nuric over Dougie everyday and LaVine was still in the board. But Gar Forman doesn't take risky picks.

Doug will get his time. When all these trash """""vets""""" get dropped, it's gonna be good. He's not a lost case like Niko.

jesus you're right

some players from the 2014 draft taken after pick #11 (McDermott):
Zach LaVine
Dario Saric
Jusuf Nurkic
Gary Harris
Rodney Hood
Clint Capela
Jerami Grant
Nikola Jokic
Jordan Clarkson

Gotta love cushy jobs like being the GM of the Bulls.

Zach LaVine would have been beast as fuck on the Bulls.

Knicks got a shit load of euros

>losing to the knicks

JUST

Trade Jimmy

we are a D League team without him

He deserve better