Hiw many of you anons go to concerts by yourselves? I want to see pic related but no one to go with

Hiw many of you anons go to concerts by yourselves? I want to see pic related but no one to go with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tIbf2HrKmbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah wtf is that pic recent?

Yeah boi

ill go with you user, what state

Why do people here love AJJ so much? They just seem like the annoying University types for me.

Most of the concerts I have been to have been by myself. I live in LA, and in the past year, I went to FYF Fest, Baroness, and Code Orange alone.

The only concerts I won't go to alone are ones where there is seating. That would make me uncomfortable.

If I didn't go alone, I would have missed out on a lot of great shows.

Just go by yourself my guy. Absolutely no one is gonna judge you and you're still going to have fun regardless.

Ima Wa fag. You bring the beer i will bring the bud. Fuck it. All if Sup Forums can come idgaf

what do you guys do alone at concerts? I never know where to put m hands how to act etc etc

Concerts can be fun alone, but they can also be weird. Ususally if theres probably gonna be a pit, I'm fine going myself because I'll just thrash fuckin hella hardcore and lose track of my friends anyway.With laid back music like AJJ i'd go with a buddy.

But they are just the opposite of those types user. youtu.be/tIbf2HrKmbE

>laid back music
hmmmmmm :/

Wanna go to the Boston show with me OP?

I've literally never gone to a show with someone else.

i never go alone, but im def seeing them 11/11

I've never listened to them once, should I go to the Boston date just because?

>WA

What do you even do over there other than stopping leaves from jumping borders

I've only been to like one show in my life with a person. It's easier for me to relax if I go alone and just make friends with someone when I get there.

If you want to see AJJ, they're actually pretty good live and Sean's an absolute sweetheart. You should go.

go with Sean

Who else /gator/ here?

Drugs. Lots of recreational drugs.

Any Sup Forumstants planning on going to the calgary show

Who's going to the Detroit show??

This. I also went to a festival in a different city by myself recently. Man up, OP.

Wanna go to the Pomona show but there's no info on their site. Think it's because of a proximity clause? I'm going alone depending if my gf has exams that night.

Ill be at the Denver one if anyone wants to meet

AJJ was the most intense non-metal/hardcore show I've ever been to.

I'm not a super social person by any means, but I've never had any problem going to shows alone. I probably do 50/50 alone/with friends, there's some shows I would rather see alone.

Also if you smoke outside the venue you can easily start talking to people and making friends. You already have a major thing in common just by both being at the show.

>folk punk
Found the furry

12/6 LETS FUCKING GO

Here's a guideline on whether to go alone to a show
Big bands: yes
Small niche bands at a small venue, where you are keenly aware of everyone cause you've seen them at the last 5 shows, and some of your exes are there: NO

Do you live in Michigan? I'll go with you, I'm cute.

Going with a friend is great, I will say. Going and getting crazy in a pit or dancing with your significant other or just experiencing a band you both love is amazing.

But usually I just get in a zone and I forget I'm with other people when I'm at a show. It's worth af to go by yourself just to meet other people I promise.

Also if anyone is going to the Nashville or the Ashville shows I'd love to chill as I'm in Knoxville which is between both.

Please don't let going to a show alone prevent you from going. You can and probably will make friends in line if you talk to them. Of course, shows are better with people you already know. But don't let this stop you from going to a show.

See you at Chop Suey my dude

The last time I went to a concert with other people I was in middle school.

I literally have no offline friends right now. Just went to a show a few days ago. Everybody else was either there with other people or glued to their phones. Talked to no one. Still had a good time. Once the music starts it's not exactly like you're going to be having conversations anyway.

I go to shows on my own all the time and always have a blast. If possible just get drunk before and any anxiousness will go. I once took a 3 hour train journey down to London to go see American Football on my own on a work night and still had a great time.

Trust me you'll have a great time.

OP, since no one else has, I'll give you the non-normie answer.

If you have social anxiety type problems it can be uncomfortable. Most people there will be with others, and if you have issues socializing with strangers or just tend to be uncomfortably aware of how you exist in a space, it can ruin certain aspects of the experience.

Now, once the music starts, things are generally fine. Overall I havent regretted the few shows I have gone to alone, but I'd be lying if I said everything was fine and that it wasn't a struggle at times.

i'm a girl going to see swans alone this summer because my friends are too pleb for that
kinda scared but no way i'm missing them

Anyone going to the Cleveland show? I for sure am.

>tfw Houston
end my life

i have much more fun going to concerts by myself than with friends t b h... was a bit weird first couple of times, but just pre-drink hard and make new friends

>but just pre-drink hard
I keep seeing this, and do you people just not have to drive places?

Take a bus or an Uber or something, if it's anything like in my province it'll still be cheaper than buying drinks at the show

Put your drink of choice in a plastic water bottle. Drink it on the way in. Throw it in the bin. FFS son.

who here 12/1