I know Mike and Mike and ESPN in general aren't popular here...

I know Mike and Mike and ESPN in general aren't popular here, but I have to listen to them everyday at work so it will be weird that they aren't both there.

Fat Mike is gonna stay on the radio show and be joined by Trey Wingo according to rumors. that sounds good but the show is gonna be even more football focused. I would have preferred Adnan Virk getting a permanent spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

wralsportsfan.com/rs/page/11063717/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mike and Mike without greenberg would be a better show. Stopped listening around 10 or 11 though. It's an infomercial with periods of sports news thrown in now.

It is an infomercial. All talk radio is an infomercial. It just makes more sense to build the ads right into the show/podcast.

I think I'll never see the Greenberg show just because I only listen to Mike and Mike out of convenience. I'd never go searching for either of them. I actually like SVP but I never bother watching late night Sportscenter.

dude listen to Dan Patrick instead

inb4 they get another Mike

They could get Golic's son.

I was at Sears last week and they have these guys shilling jeans in the men's department there

golic is the most obnoxious mouth-breathing caveman on the whole network, i hope he gets locked in the basement and never heard from again.

fuck you guys I'll keep watching Dan Patrick then =(((

>"Hey, Mike and Mike back here with you live for my friends over at..."

I like Dan Patrick, but I only listen to him in podcast form if I'm traveling.

He stutters to look dramatic. Both are horrible.

greenberg always bumping the mic with his mouth really pisses me off

Too early for sports anyways. Thant's my jam time to pump up for gym/work.

Listening to national radio over your local station

Now Golic will have more time to sponsor those male maxi pads.

Our local station plays Mike and Mike in the morning.

wralsportsfan.com/rs/page/11063717/

this

>listening to the idiots on your local station make excuses for why your team sucks and how they're just getting unlucky and they'll make the playoffs next year

I've lived in Massachusetts my whole life so ESPNs obvious New England and New York bias doesn't really bother me, but how do the rest of you put up with it?

I don't watch it

Dan Patrick is in Milford, CT

I fucking hate this show. It's literally football and basketball the radio show. Why doesn't anyone ever mention baseball or hockey? Considering they both have much more things to discuss that football given the length of the seasons

>It's literally football and basketball
welcome to ESPN

Nobody mentions baseball or hockey because nobody cares about baseball or hockey.

>The "no one cares about baseball" meme

LEAVE

ESPN is cancer

>Nobody cares about hockey, boomer

Boomer and carton are the better show.

This show is the most bland, generic garbage on ESPN. If it wasn't for the four letter empire, nobody would listen to them.

fan 960 listener eh

>He doesn't listen to XM exclusively

ESPN on suicide watch, everybody is leaving that shithole nowadays

Hey Jemele, aren't you up a little late when you have a show to do in the morning?

That's the curse of that timeslot
80% ads
5% content
15% on-air reading who is sponsoring the content

E!spn please go.

>Local sports stations WANTS TO WIN NOW despite being completely trash for the past 8 years

>live in new england
>patriots win game by 20 points
>next day on felger and mazz.
>"do you feel good about this win? no that team was garbage. who cares if we can beat a shit team. if the patriots don't go at least 14-2 and win the super bowl then they've failed.

>Adnan Virk

He's with you guys now?

Stop stealing our talent

fucking jews, man

i really do dislike the patriots and their fans

This is why I hate Packers Radio. It's great having Mark Tauscher on and the guys doing the show aren't too bad but

>Packers just beat Giants 38-13
>Ok we're taking callers now to talk about that last win
>hello who are you?
>82 year old Eugene from bumfucksville price county (a county in wisconsin that has less than 10k people in it)
>and what are you calling about
>Aaron Rodgers looked like shit. Fire Jordy Nelson because he got hurt
>uh ok next caller
>20 more callers say the same thing