What would you do to my sister on the first date?

What would you do to my sister on the first date?

Hug

kiss on a cheek

Not a bad start I guess

pick her up around 8, go to dinner, maybe lighten the mood by following with karaoke at a local bar, get her drunk take her back to her place, make sure she gets in safe. leave and pretend i never met her in my life and deny everything

probably take her to the theatre, then take her to a nice restaurant. Finish up with a bike ride back to hers by 8:30. Give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her I hope we can do this again sometime. Watch to make sure she makes it in safe then go home.

or is op looking for something along the lines of

force to choke on my dick, bend her over, beat her ass till its glowing red and sore, then chain her to a wall and use her as a cum dumpster?

Pick her up. Take her to the movies and then to the Maxx where we will share a milkshake with 2 straws. Take her home and give her a hearty handshake.

+1

Poop in her mouth

Fuck her face till the mascara runs down it

just seeing what the Sup Forumsros would do. No expectations here

I wouldn't even ask her name. As soon as I saw her, pooper in the mouther.

Got any good pics?

probably make her feel awkward

I would honestly like to do her hair and makeup, then take her somewhere nice where she can show off her lovely face.

Best one so far I could find

Did I mention that I would probably just poop in her mouth?

Probably take a pottery class with her, Then take her to Burger king, Make her wear one of the cardboard crowns so she feels like a queen. Then give her a crisp high five and a stick of gum before calling her a cab.

Take her behind PF Changs and impregnate her with multiple mad, violent babies. Show us her tits, I know you have snuck pics.