FAT FUCK w/ ANNOYING EAR-PIERCING LAUGH

>FAT FUCK w/ ANNOYING EAR-PIERCING LAUGH
>CONSTANTLY TALKS WHILE MOVIE IS PLAYING

how does he have friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/768896977702686721
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the guy that the other nerds keep around so they can bully. He serves no other purpose in life.

Because unlike you he put himself out there and found a social group in which he is liked and has the capacity for self deprecation resulting in the development of mutual companionship with his friends unlike a certain OP who has to try and look hip, trendy, and cool on an anonymous image board site where nobody knows his name so he cant be judged for saying Nigger.

Nigger.

his laugh has grown on me.

Don't you have a BOTW to be working on, Mike?

Fuck off Rich you diabeetus fuck

No fuck you i've had enough of your shit.

he's really the fat kid in class that had no friends so his only way to create himself a character was to be the obnoxious, edgy fatty who could joke about someone's dad being dead to their face

>CONSTANTLY TALKS WHILE MOVIE IS PLAYING

They watch bad movies and riff on them. All of them do this. It's not scripted like MST3K so we only see bits and pieces but it's the same idea.

Rich is talking more these days because he thinks people find him funny.

This belief is unfounded.

Yeah, im getting a bit tired of rich's 'im whining about everything even to the point of whining about whining' schtick.

these guys is terrific

>let's out obnoxious cackle at slightly funny thing
>everyone else forcves themselves to look mildly amused to save face for rich evans
EVERY FUCKING TIME

YOU FUCK YOU SHOP AT THE PORTLY GENTLEMAN

He has a kind heart.

>>CONSTANTLY TALKS WHILE MOVIE IS PLAYING
You mean while they're all making fun of shitty movies on Best of the Worst? Is that what you're talking about?

You retarded, bro?

He's Dick the Birthday Boy!

This
I hated rich at first but now He's on of the best guys from rlm

wow what a turnaround

Has jack overtaken rich in being the third best RLM-member? He's reddit-tier but at least he can discuss movies without meme-ing out, Rich views himself as a meme and exaggerates everything which is starting to get on my nerves

>even acknowledging the existence of jack or the fat bearded dude

LOL KEK LMAO

I still remember when I just thought of him as fake Plinkett. I didn't even recognize that him and Jack (and Andrew Koehler) showed up in the Phantom Menace review.

Who's Jack?

the unfunny spindly bald fuck who keeps butting in and none of the real members have the heart to kick out

>Andrew Koehler
the toilet heir?

>Andrew Koehler
The Tigtone guy? He's not in the Phantom Menace review

'jack is bad' is basically a meme at this point, he legit has knowledge about movies, rich is just the 'bassplayer' who happens to be friends with the crew with the only schtick being his laugh and edginess

His only real friend is Mike, is this not obvious to you guys?

>knowledge about movies
no

>he legit has knowledge about movies

Doesn't matter when he's cringingly unfunny

These aren't the same guy?

Who is he then? I thought it was him.

NICE MEME

no that guy has been in rlm stuff for 15 years.

He thought Jason Bourne willed amnesia onto himself in The Bourne Identity movie

Do you have face blindness?

Maybe. I used to think Steve Martin and Charles Grodin were the same person too.

>a social group in which he is liked
more like pitied and exploited to the max.

anyway why all of them are such huge fucking plebs? rich's taste isn't even worth a mention, mike is a gigantic pleb, jay shows some promise but still makes some questionable choices.

Was that Dom DeLuise bit the most unfunny, cringe inducing shit they've ever done?

No I thought it was great

I just now looked up who Charles Grodin is and found out Steve Martin wasn't in Clifford.

Salty YouTube comments spammer detected.

Absolutely, bottom of the barrel kind of humor.

It got a sensible chuckle, but then jack had to of course ruin it by saying
>"im so bad"
how about you just take a drink and let the joke land you fucking bald numale.

Finally someone sane. Rich is fucking shit and by far the worst part of anything he appears in. How people here actually like him is beyond me.

Jack is literally a faggot.

>doesn't like their humor
>still watching after hundreds of videos

what is wrong with you?

because Rich's character is the essence of 'user'

How else is he supposed to complain on Sup Forums if he doesn't watch every video they do, including every Pre-Rec stream, and make post it notes of all the things he didn't like that he can talk about endlessly?

the streams with jay is actually better and more interesting than anything RLM does

Fuck off, they only occasionally take an absurd concept and proceed to run it into the ground for 10 minutes. I like it when they talk about the actual fucking movies and not lol so randumb.

Also second poster, reign in your projection and autism.

>exploited to the max
story? what did max want done

twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/768896977702686721

You think he knows?

why is he obsessed with RLM?

Don't worry OP the rioting niggers got him in the end ;_;

>it's a Sup Forums writes fanfiction about some fat homosexual from Wisconsin thread

>"Now the urban market once stole my tv, so I know they like movies."

>it's an insulting a duly elected governor of a neighbouring state episode

Do you think Rich will ever work up the gut to disparage Scott Walker in front of Mike?

Yes, electing a wrestler your governor is worth mockery. Mike Nelson made fun of it all the time, and he's from Wisconsin.

>politicians are somehow better than pro wrestlers
the alt-right everyone

What ever happened to that girl that got raped? I heard she got pregnant and ended up dating her rapist

No, I'm saying why in the world would you think a wrestler would be a good politician? There's 0 overlap in their skillsets.

>skillsets
what like graft

Is it weird that I like him the most? I only watch BOTW, but he's usually the funniest one.

>all these anons projecting saying they keep Rich around because pity

Lemme guess, that happen to you, user?

Well you have
Mike - the big fat cunt
Jay - Good guy but overly sensitive bitch
Chick - Got raped and disappeared
The skinny one - Seems like he just wandered in and not part of the group

overall Rich is just jolly and can blend in very well with everyone due to his masochist nature and as such enjoys being the ass of everyones jokes

>jolly

He's kind of a cunt. His occasional lapses into fedora territory don't help, either.

>tfw the blax didn't lynch jack while he was biking for pokemon

Rich is clearly a creepy alt right channer neckbeard.

He's the one making these threads that always have 4 posters and never die

>never die
what do you mean by this?

>HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
what did he mean by this?

He actually has them blocked on twitter, though the guys at RLM claim to have no idea when or why that happened (though they believe it's because of the star wars reviews)

Would they just ignore a movie I sent in if I sent in a burned copy? Because I have one I'd like to send them but I want to keep a copy for myself too. It's a movie about people who kill a man by playing chess with him and then they're slaves for some reason and then they aren't and the little boy is a girl and isn't on their side but then is on their side and at that point it crossed over into being completely incomprehensible.

Pretty sure they've used burned copies before, so go ahead and send it.

yes

I guess I'll have to go pick up a stamp later.

i f i were rlm, i wouldn't accept copies of a movie that have been damaged in a fire

???

Ah I see, you did, like a thing

>Hating on based as fuck Rich Evans

Rich question, why is previously recorded so much better than RLM?

I mean Plinkett isn't even really that interesting and it's kind of the best you have... yet I can listen to your fat ass talk nonsense about video games. It's like watching your dog fight a piece of clothing and I don't understand the appeal but it's hard to look away

yes.

Because Rich is a little baby boy

Jack has as much knowledge about movies as he does for the Chinese government executing Christians for apostasy.

Oh come on. I like Jack, but the only people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about are Jay and Jay.

>FAT FUCK w/ ANNOYING EA,.....

laboured

He wasn't fat when he was younger :'(

Why does rich constantly put on that 1930s prohibition type voice seeeee?

Yeah I don't understand why he would sometimes do a comedy voice in their comedy videos

this is the sort of post that made mike quit smoking

>he only watch "good" movies
Turbopleb.

>There's 0 overlap in their skillsets.
Acting is essentially lying.

When Mike is missing, there is no counter-balance to the estrogen-fueled antics for Jay, Rich, Aids, and Beard-guy. Anyone else feel the same way? I wish Mike would get into shape and stop with the drunk shit.

he does it all the time in everything especially pre rec

You want a muscle daddy Mike, user?

Okay. So?

sew buttons you cunt