First, second and third dubs decide what i text my gf to tease and make turn her on...

first, second and third dubs decide what i text my gf to tease and make turn her on. i'll combine these three posts then.

please post as weirdly sexual and nasty shit as possible.

bump

Rolling for dubs

Send her "I'm breaking up with you"

thanks dude for bumping

Need more info. Start with nudes

i don't have

i want too cream inside you for fathers day and watch you lick my meat stick dry of our juices.

Roll

Re roll

I want to fuck you up the nose you jewish slut

YEEEEEEEEEEES FINALLY ONE OF THOSE THREADS I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN TO BE CRAP LIKE %80 OF THEM

spit on your clitoris

This.

You are so fucking hot my cumslut im going to facefuck you until my cum comes out of your nose.

Roll

Rolling,
say
"im gonna rub your clit with my calcaneus, and then i will make you eat my ass"

Praise be to kek

"We're through. I can't stand you and I never could."

I want to drown in your piss and shit

Give me the succ

hey bb, want to shit in my mouth today?

I like stuffing my rock hard dick in your mouth

reroll

roll

reroll

the thicc succ

Let's go on a date night in the city. No phones allowed!

Role

Do you remember Sarah? Well I'm leaving you for her because she's hotter and fucks better, oh yeah by the way do you have 50 bucks I could borrow

BEKKE U WAN SUM FUK?
I GOT U BLU

win

rollre

dubs get

"i want that nose inside my anus, im gonna give you a foojob right on the clit"

I'll goat fuck your fucking cunt tonight

wine rare

WINRAR

reroll

winrar

op deliver

WINRAR
WINRAR
WINRAR

Faggots

Rolling for: also, what's your little sister up to tonight?

roll

REROll

>"i want that nose inside my anus, im gonna give you a foojob right on the clit"
that one was dope. more like this; these texts lack little nastiness.

ALRIGHT WE DID IT BOYEEEES

Send her

"I am approaching you with romantic intent, kek just kidding I want to marry you"

reroll

Yayyyyy. I made it.

Text will be awesome. Deliver, op.

I'm getting you some lolicon shit and diapers so you can look like a three year old when we do it

I love Mafer and I cant live without her

op never delivers.

So, the text should read:
You are so fucking hot my cumslut im going to facefuck you until my cum comes out of your nose. BEKKE U WAN SUM FUK?
I GOT U BLU. Also, what is your sister up to tonight?

Babe, I have something to ask you. I've been talking to this girl for sometime now and I'm wondering if you would consider a threesome with us.

I think OP is a fag, won't deliver

I think OP is a fag, won't deliver

thanks for all these posts. however, not to be an ass, but 1. i don't know what "i got u blu" means so i just can't translate it. 2. she doesn't have a sister.

WIN tell her you're a fag

Then send the first one at least.

that's my point. i want to get another two like the first.

NIGGA FUKK U
I WON THAT DUBS PLAIN AND SQUARE
FUKKEN FAG

ok

Then to add:
i will make you moan and scream my name until the cows come home.

Ok chickens out. Way to fuck us over with your fucking assholery. What about I got you blue can you not translate. Fucking retard

I will fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for weeks.

roll

No. You do not come on here and say "first three dubs" and then decide you don't like them. Fucking summerfag asshole dick bag shit stain.

Rollerono

dude, i am georgian; her first language is georgian too, but she doesn't know english. literally how can i text her something i can't understand? i am not being a dick.

it makes sense his reasoning I'm for letting it go. next two, those were stupid anyways.

winrar number 2

WINRAR

You are so fucking hot my cumslut im going to facefuck you until my cum comes out of your nose. I'm a fag but I'll still fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for weeks.

You are so fucking hot my cumslut im going to facefuck you until my cum comes out of your nose. - ისეთი მაგარი მუტელკა ხარ ჩემო თესლისმყლაპველო სახეში უნდა მოგტყნა იქამდე სანამ ცხვირის ნესტოებიდან არ გადმოგივა თესლი

BEKKE U WAN SUM FUK? -
I GOT U BLU. - ????????

Also, what is your sister up to tonight? - ჰო, მართლა, შენი და რას აკეთებს? (still not making sense; she doesn't have one.

Your voice will be gone from screaming my name into the pillow.

Drop the bekke and drop the sister one pick the two next best dubs.

Roll

Rolle

roll

1) You are so fucking hot my cumslut im going to facefuck you until my cum comes out of your nose.

2) I will fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for weeks.

waiting for third

rol

That looks good OP

3) That pussy is going to feel so good around my Dick, are you ready?

winrar delivar with response screen cap

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

winrar

comes from op
ill do

screen cap it

lol
You gotta translate her response for us.

If this thread even stays alive that long.

her response

"შიგ ჰო არ გაქ?"
"do you have (a penis) inside (asshole)?"

what's the funniest part is that she literally hates sex and even kissing. she can even vomit thinking about sex and hates the fact that she has vagina. lol

that's why i wanted to text her this nasty shit. she hates everything that's related to sex.

should i continue with upcoming dubs?

Tell her, "Look, Lisa, I thought I could handle the fact that you were born a man, but I'm not really okay with you dick-wiping my ass crack when you think I'm asleep."

vici eg gogo dsma dzmakaci tynavda

forumelixar? lol

i always wanted to fuck a jew chick in the nose.

i don't get her response?

Wow I'm sorry dude that must suck.

sent this.

she answered "don't make me throw up; leave me alone"