You guys made me think I was autistic. This quiz says otherwise

You guys made me think I was autistic. This quiz says otherwise.

I Scored 47 on that...

Well......

Does having conversations on the internet make it easier? FYI I really want to know and have no ulterior motive.

You're still autistic in my book OP

I attribute my "higher" score to shitty friends

I reach 45, but I have already a autism diagnosis ( Asperger's Syndrome).

30 here. Always thought I was a little autistic, older brother for sure is. Bad childhood and such. Doesn't matter, living well

I have a Diagnosed mental disorder which shares similarities with autism. So i really can't take this seriously

what's the name

is it ADHD?

It's a form of ocd. Intrusive thoughts.

Yet on Sup Forums for years

I scored 32 but I suspect it's just overlap from RDS, since I have pretty much every other issue associated with that (anxiety not treatable by anything besides dopamine boosters, as adhd/I, obesity, drug addiction...)

Intrusive thoughts? Please elaborate, sounds like something I'd like to look into. Always thinking about doing stupid shit, like dropping my phone in water or smashing cups and shit. It's been bothering me all my life. I don't like heights, and am a generally very safe person because of it. Just drink a lot, tends to calm down

kek i got 4, i've always tried to attribute some label to myself, autism always seemed like the best fit. apparently not tho

Yeah thats kinda it. You get stuck on certain-mostly terrifying- thoughts. You can't control tgem or stop them

Right?

Finding patterns and labeling things a certain way has always been part of our existence. I think we can safely say that the way you think is part of being human. There is no need for labels.

You are right to some extend. But i have intrusive thoughts that make me want to kill myself. Which is not really a part of a sane human being

I have thoughts like that. "It would be so easy to do it right now" or "My absence wouldn't affect anyone" but due to me not believing in an afterlife prevents me from doing it. The unknown is what keeps us all from off-ing ourselves, isn't it? When you really think about it, what else is there to look forward to than to know experience it all ourselves.

Also... weed really helps you keep it all into perspective.

For me suicide seems to be the easiest way to escape all the problems i have. But live has quite a lot to offer. Ever since i went to therapy i volunteered in ems and i became a firefighter. I also started climbing to start enjoying life more

oohhh fuck

thanks guys, never thought I was

I don't know, man. It's not the same quiz we took...