Gremblo is goddamn life, welcome to the birth of the Next Big Thing meme

Gremblo is goddamn life, welcome to the birth of the Next Big Thing meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/875964748445106177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just gremblo

Our god

"The stresses of modern life are a millstone dragging man into the abyss of middle class drudgery"

"I am sworn to uphold the sanctity of life but I will not hesitate to protect my family to the fullest extent possible"

"Normalcy is oft derided, but at great personal cost the normal live to give context to the different"

are we recently called jewchan?

No idea. I don't think so.

Gremblo is likely not a jew, but a perfect reflection of our projected view of normalcy.

its going fast

wtf is Gremblo

HEATHEN!!

he is the new meme....

Oscar Pistorius

Hey faggots I got something for you:

Gremblo is love.
He will protect for he knows the value of family

"Existance is a curse out upon us unwillingly, but we make due and improve ourselves and society until the pain subsides into negligability"

Checked
I approve of Gremblo

"In the end what is more important than achievement or innovation is belonging; having a place to call home and a vision of what is truly I when bereft of all masks or decoration"

"Greatness is often borne out of loud desperation, but little is heard of the quiet desperation of daily life, of those condemned to obscurity. The truly great are those who uphold, forever mired in oblivion for they do merely as they're told"

"In little thingsies the foundation upon all of us walk. We will not notice them and they will go unappreciated but as a beach would be a hole without its grains of sand, so all of us would be lost without the unremarkable"

Fuck, I fucked it up.

*in little things lies the foundation

Fuck going on in here??

A live meme birth my friend, get on top of this shit.

"Struggle is what defines us. Regardless of race, age, gender or heritage we must all succumb to drudgery and difficulty until it eventually does us in. Within this framework we uphold what little joy we can find and muster up the courage to keep walking; destination unknown"

"Godhood"

"We who will not be remembered are the ground the celebrated walk upon. Without us all would fall"

>A live meme birth my friend,
too many pics too quickly.
you're just spamming an existing meme from some other site.

"Often have I had the though of crushing one of my testicles between my fingers, but never have I had the courage to do so"

Bump

Scepticism is healthy, good on you. But no I suspect this shit to go global for some reason. My spamming this shit is not a try to meme this, I'm.just informing: Gremblo has that certain -ish that'll make it grow.

twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/875964748445106177

Genesis

>tfw no rule 34 of gremblo and margie
why live?

I will do it for money.

Give it time dude, shit's a day old.