Question: So is it socially acceptable to go full alpha and beat someone if I find that they have a super...

Question: So is it socially acceptable to go full alpha and beat someone if I find that they have a super realistic/lifelike sex doll of my girlfriend/wife?

Picture unrelated

sure

Thatd be justified

Yeah go for it

Why not, make him bleed. He's a potetial stalker/rapist.

Yeah, seems justified

OP here, For clarification, I'm having a debate with my friend who doesn't understand social norms, citing "Well technically there's no law against it, so its alright."

Depends, how did he get it?
But in most circumstances I can think of, yeah do it. Fuck that guy.

Just take the doll and have a threesome.

Film and send him the video for maximum jelly.

He's right. From a law standpoint it's alright.

Creepy as fuck though, get better friends.

He's already super jelly of my girlfriend, hence the desire to perchase an ultra realistic sex doll. That said, best idea ever.

No, unless they stalked your significant other to get enough info to have it made. People THAT level creepy are kind of generally disliked enough that people want them hurt.

Nah, muh dude. The guy thinks you have a have a super hot piece off ass but respects both you two and the sanctity of your relationship enough to not try to hit dat shit. You should feel honored

Yeah, I'm sure there's not a explicitly written law about making a ultra realistic sex doll of someone... But I'm pretty confident a judge would frown heavily down upon that and make him give it up. I think the judge might sight case law on stalkers in regards to it.

i kinda agree with this guy the most.

bullshit no law of it sex dolls are legal. Made to preferences.

no judge would cite shit.

Agreed, don't be a dick. Just keep an eye on him and beat his ass if he makes a move.

your wife is ok with it because secretly she likes the other dude to want her to the point of making a doll that looks like her, if you let this go for more time she might actually start to want the other dude and think about him, perhaps she alreaddy is, id watchout faggot.

It's okay to beat your wife for that, sure.

Your hypothetical is stupid. Your wife would've had to sell her likeness to a sex-toy company. She's the problem here

Nope, the law doesn't work like that. He's not doing anything illegal.

You're both idiots.

Doesn't matter, you'd still end up in prison.

The law is not a substitute for morality. Rules should not be the end of reason. Look at religion and see what happens.

>Your wife would've had to sell her likeness to a sex-toy company
bullshit. the creep could have built it himself because he's obsessed with her. did you never read about the finnish guy who built a fully functional sex robot that looks like scarlett johansson?

>if I find that they have a super realistic/lifelike sex doll of my girlfriend/wife?

>in walks op
>wife lies motionless
>op yells, "wtf is going on here!?"
>friend looks at motionless op wife
>friend says, "dude, chill. it's a doll!"
>op peers at motionless wife
>op says, "that's super realistic and lifelike..."
>wife continues to lie still

WTF kinda people you know that would even make the doll?! Need a better scenario...

OP here checking back in. I think some of you faggots are missing the point in this. The question is "Is it socially acceptable to beat down someone hardcore creeping on your wife/girlfriend?"

No, it's not socially or legally acceptable to assault someone for any reason unless it's self defense.
Stop being a nigger.

So you have the same sex doll as someone else, it happens. Nothing to get worked up about.

Answer: No
Remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Don't get hurt feelings because someone admires your wife/gf.

If your wife to you is equivalent to a sex doll so much that another man with a sex doll which is the likeness of your wife makes you mad, you need to seek counseling. Your wife is a person with a mind and a will which is not connected to or involved with this other man. It is important that you see this for the reality of what it is rather than continue in a fantasy which makes you unwarrantedly mad.

>women
>sentient creatures with value
Lol k.

Faggot

Of course there's a law against beating someone... even if he raped your gf it's against the law

(I said raped, not raping)

Spotted the libcuck

Saying there's no value in women means you are either a basement dwelling Omega, or a total cock sucking faggot.