Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veritasium?

>citation needed

Good man , I bet his kids grow up well behaved and respectful .. who is he though

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo 8:41

user, what would you like us to do to their s cunt? Honestly, other than spamming his socials, what do you think we can do even if we do agree to be your PA in this case? Don't just share the problem. Offer a solution. If it's sinister enough, some of us might just take you up on it.

He's Sargon of Akkad, in his political compass video he mentioned that he beats his five year old when he can't get her to obey him.

Chikin Of Nazario

He a utube

2nd thread ive seen in 12 hours
daily reminder you're an angry neet

Oh cool , is he fictional character with a name like that .. so he disciplineshis kid to stop him growing up to be a dick , good on him for having the courage to admit it too

Sam Hangus

He's on tweeter nd he nd asshole

>neet
Says the guy who stays on the shittiest board for 12 hours.

What's better boars then ashol?

Nuthng 2 say? Thts xtly wat I thot MFer

>What's better boars

Sargon of Akkad was a real historical figure, but this Sargon is a political youtuber that has this show 'This week in stupid' where we all collectively laugh at the stupidity of the SJW movement.

I mean good on him for actually having a kid and continuing the white race but if you have to beat your kid to get a modicum of obedience you've failed as a parent.

spanking isn't beating

LOL Thunderfoot completely cucked this fat loser

LOL this is how retarded I imagine Sargon fans are

Plz help. Me.

>I mean good on him for actually having a kid and continuing the white race
1) What a grea following he has...
2) Isn't he 1/4 black?

What do you want again?

I think it's good to slap your children, that way they will respect you and others and will not become some arrogant cuck faggot

lel

I ned to no wat a betr boars is then Sup Forums? Huh? Wht then?

I won't tell you because you'll ruin them.

Hey don't bash (excuse the pun) my parenting choices til you've got a kid yourself and you know.
I'm pretty sure he's pure anglo but id love to know if thats not the case

>Hey don't bash (excuse the pun) my parenting choices
Reddit please go.

You conveniently left out the part where you're a racist.

Thanks for the info , I'll go look both of them up

and it's still legal as parent to beat the children in most parts of the world....

No, YOU go reddit.

I wil find u motherfucker

Define "beats"

I was spanked, belted and whacked with wooden spoons when I misbehaved so what's the problem?

>continuing the white race

No u

Family reminder that i do not care

We're not a family idiot.

It's an especially touchy problem here in New Zealand where I live, parents here have a tendency to take discipline to extremes that can involve damaging children til they need medical attention. It's oft a result of parents frustration that parents start hitting (Spanking, beating, whatever) their kids. It's the mark of someone that 'Clearly hasnt got time for this shit'

t. GP

Yes we are daddy uwu

This happened.

Good.

Kids these days need a serious beating. Maybe they won't grow up to be communist faggots then.

U want sex?

k

No I'm srs rn I can giveing u sex

ok

Plz give me chance

Bro give him a chance to prove himself

So he has finally named the Jew

>Daily reminder he beats his kid.
Some kids need beat. Nowadays, a mere spanking with a belt or switch is considered child abuse beating. Also, knocking your nearly adult size teen out for being a major asshole is considered child abuse. So, if someone in society now is berated for beating his kid, even as a brutally beaten kid when I was young, I think "oh, child beater who is headline assassinated every day, then he is not really a child abuser." Spare the rod, spoil the child - wussies.

Preach brotha

Plz respond

okay

Understable have a nice day

A beating is a fucking beating.
If you can't do it on adults you can't do it to kids,
If you can't discipline your fucking kids without violence really shows something lacking in YOU.

Daily reminder that you care about him, you waste your time with him and thinking about him as much as someone that is in love with him.
Daily reminder that you don't stop him, you don't change this "fact" that he beats a children, instead you use this, you use him and you use your time to get attention in an anonymous way...
Daily reminder that maybe OP is here because his facebook friends don't answer this question, maybe he goes on twitter and no one answers...and maybe that is just OP showing how futile and useless a human being can be.
Yeah, if he beats his kids, fuck it. Presidents have power to fuck around with nuclear weapons you dick. You have fucked up sand niggers shitting the world left and right. You have a clusterfuck of a mess any way you look, YET THIS LITTLE CUNT, this useless faggot is worth your attention...OP, you couldn't kys because you're not enough to even be alive.

sargon is /ourguy/

>his kid

Wut is rong?