Iam into this girl but she is dating the ugly fat broke medfag. how can i break them up

iam into this girl but she is dating the ugly fat broke medfag. how can i break them up

Medfag is gonna be crazy rich tho. You're posting on Sup Forums. It's too late user; you've already lost. Move on.

The fact that you want to break them up for your selfish desires says a lot about you. She will never date someone like you

Also hes in the medical field lol he aint broke

he just finished med shool, works 80 h a week as a resident making less money than a waiter and ows almost 200k in student loans, 31yo and cant even afford a car a total looser

You're the loser if you're going after a taken girl

Quit being a faggot

Dude , you just lost. He is a doctor or at least he will be one in the near future.
What do you have to offer?
You rich or talelented or something?
Woman want men they can look Up to. You have anything that can hold up with beeing a doctor? I mean he propably is clever, wealthy, selfless, has a future and all that shit.
Without knowing you I can say for sure that she is better off with him than with someone contributing here.

Maybe kys?

Yeah he's got 200k debt but also has a qualification and a job that will allow him to clear that debt in a few years, then he'll earn more an hour than you do in a day.

>"medfag"
>"Broke"
>But he works in MEDICAL profession.

study hard
get a career
be the hospital's director
fire him

now you've got a good job and he's the fucking NEET.
clearly she will now choose you.

sadly, her vagogo will stink forever like his dick.

>looser
I'm sure the medfag can spell though
She's not gonna leave him for a highschool dropout

Also not fat. OP has no chance, lol.

that is fucking hilarious

listen to this guy

I’ve tried stealing girlfriend’s before. Got real close but in the end it only drove her closer to him. There are lots of women out there. Find one that wants to be with you.

Okay OP, what are your greatest qualities? How rich are you? How kind are you?

I've seen this thread 5 times

You are mentally ill loser, you should kill yourself.

hang him by his stethoscope

We are not obligated to be on your side OP. The girl is right in not choosing a sperg like you.

Op you are seriously fucking stupid

Your logic is fucking stupid

Oh hurrdurr im an autistic fag who can't find another girl I have to break up a relationship hurrdurr fuck you are a stupid cunt

right its funny what a broke looser he is, he also has a small dick, i managed to download all picture from her phone to my pc, she is a friend and wanted help to fix her iphone. i also have nudes of her.

I've done it. But I'm too nice I suppose. I ran off and let his beta ass keep her in the end. Even though I had her literally bending over begging me to fuck her and take her from him. I just fucked around with her at my place, then told her to go home and be loyal. Felt alpha as fuck. Anyway, he got her pregnant and then got spooked and ran off. She has now got a child she didnt ask for without him, what a failure of a man and a father. Anyway, I should've probably made her mine, she was fun as shit and new how to play with a cock. But she's a cheater and I knew that shit would eventually nip my ass too. But damn. She was a 10, and I'm not just saying that.

>Inb4 cunts asking for nudes, she was 17 at the time. No new photos or videos unfortunately.

If she's willing to leave her boyfriend for you, what makes her think she won't do the same for someone else? Stupid faggot.

>This

If you would like to be alpha, don't be a fucking cuck and get your own bitch. If you want Omega however... Do what I did () and tease the shit out of her (implying shes into you) and then deny her what she wants and tell her bf. Teach her that cheating is fucking aids.

Even if they broke up, you're hardly bf material considering your mindset. I suggest professional help to deal with your obvious issues. That out of the way, post the noods

And now the story no longer make sense ..

idk man i've done it (best friends girl, douche cheated on her) but you really need her to come on to you first. ops just a massive autist who can't meet other women

Specifics?