What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.utGKAzManJ#.tpdEQdm5be
youtube.com/watch?v=95l-asnNrRA
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1471/81/1471819635811.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully self-suck videos once the show gets canceled

video games, apparently

some cringey post-ironic numale youtube shite

why are his videos on like 5 different channels

youtube took down their channel like twice, the reupload channels are just people keeping their shit up

Sam looks like he smells like corn chips.

just one more thing he has in common with my dog

amirite ladies?

>donald j trump
>samuel j hyde
HOLY SHIT

i think i'm in love.

What video?

rutgers art video

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

long but worth the watch. I watched it 10-20 minutes at a time.

>not watching it all in one night to prevent the onset of suicidal thoughts
baka

Saturday night Live

adult swim only cancels good shows

WWE

looks like buzzfeed finally noticed wp

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.utGKAzManJ#.tpdEQdm5be

a cut

watching the entire thing makes the last ten minutes so worth it everyone thinks hes kind of joking the whole time then he just kills everyone and leaves

nice, they really sold the show

that producer chick is major league thick god fucking damn
youtube.com/watch?v=95l-asnNrRA

joseph (((bernstein)))

At best, he can become a youtube partner if he cleans up his act. The whole alt right craze is on its way out. People are rediscovering liberalism now.

>Adult Swim’s Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace is identity content for trolls
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm interested in the text that adult swim censors before each skit.

Holy shit, I watched it a couple of times and I never noticed that. She's pretty THICC and H I G H T E S T too, and you can tell by her body language that she's really into Sam. She probably no longer is after this. He probably took the ane.

>The Alt-Right Has Its Own Comedy TV Show
>"Though none of the three episodes that have aired so far have touched on politics or the alt-right"

They'll probably release it uncensored on Blu Ray

probably fucking another tranny

He's right though.

VOTE

TRUMP

She's def fucking around. Cause she's cute. And cute girls aren't virgins.

What expression was he conveying here?

>10 different MDE shill thread going at once
>mods won't do anything

Why is this allowed?

Is Hiroshima getting paid by Adult Swim and Sam Hyde?

>>>(((you)))

seriously though, pretty socially liberal, fiscally conservative and I don't have a problem with any race and most nationalities (fuck leafs)

I love WP, some of the edgelord shit sam brings up I definitely believe is character work but simple plebs took it as serious. Some of the fan base are shitheads, but not all. don't let the fans define the work

only one i found in the catalog, maybe it's just your imagination

>I love WP, some of the edgelord shit sam brings up I definitely believe is character work

He's said out of character that SJW shit is odious and the left is mostly regressive.

>It's called the knockout game.
>And eventually white people are going to get tired of playing.

i think most rational people would agree with that, it doesn't take spergy 14/88 LARPer to think that

>SJW are pussies who are a regressive and cancerous to our society =/= lets legitimately slaughter/ostracize an entire group of people based upon one defining characteristic

I'll tell you what it is with all these MDE kids viraling for free

You're dealing with a fanbase that that has devolved into a cult of personality around Sam Hyde. The MDE channel originally was just Sa posting vertical vids of himself. His humor was basically a misanthropic, aggressive lampooning of people he hated. Feminists, teen edglords, beta males, body positive fat chicks, and a slew of other types. He slowly amassed a following of unmotivated, nihilistic, frustrated young men who he provided a cathartic release to. And they saw in him a piece of themselves. Sam has referred to himself as "the alpha of the betas." He's a hyper-confident dork. To his fans, he's a bold, confrontational, physically imposing 6'4" version of themselves.

But there's another piece to the puzzle. Sam is a communicative guy. He's made himself extremely accessible to his fans. His fan base isn't so much a group of admirers as it is a legion of collaborators. He regularly does polls to make big decisions in his creative work. He crowd-sources to the point of exhaustion. He's unabashed in asking his fans for advice/assistance. His fans feel a certain responsibility for him. And they see themselves as complicit in his success. When he gets attacked, they feel attacked. When people call his show boring or unfunny, not only do they feel their tastes are being undermined, but that they themselves are under siege. They go to war.

MDE is a boy's club. a a trio that every MDE fan wants to be a part of. Many videos took place in Charls and Sam's house, or during a hangout between the three. To a fan base composed of young men confined to their rooms and deprived of social interaction, MDE was like an extended social group. A vicarious bro-dom. A way of feeling a connection to other men by proxy.

Sam Hyde is simultaneously a father, a brother, and a son of everyone in his fan base. There's a fair amount of typical, cringey insularity to their behavior. They are lifeless and live through him.

>i think most rational people would agree with that

Unfortunately, the left is the establishment.

Being conservative is, hilariously enough, being counter culture.

>They are lifeless and live through him.

We must give our strength to fuel Hyde.

Boy, you're gonna have a field day if I tell you my nationality.
But to elaborate on my comment, WP hasn't really dealt with alt-right issues. Sure, it name dropped a few memes, named the jew in a really weak way, it has some politically incorrect jokes about minorities, but it's all way more soft than previous MDE shit.
It doesn't openly address the main alt-right issues, especially the ones that would really be controversial like immigration, how it's being used to perpetrate white genocide and naming the jews as the ones responsible for it.

I don't like how they fetishize smoking

>Sup Forums
>Trump
have you seen that dump the past couple months? it's 90% shitposting at this point. worse than Sup Forums.

this copypaste was originally regarding pewdiepie, iirc

Pathetic

>whine about reddit
>repost reddit cp

that sucks they did this 2 years after i graduated there.

how do they rationalize their GOD EMPEROR selling them down the river regarding immigration

kek kek kek

did you end up "making it" as an "artist"?

I know one person who went to Rutgers and now they're pretty successful, they've made adverts for [as] ironically

I'm 11 mins in and it's fucking hilarious.

>It doesn't openly address the main alt-right issues, especially the ones that would really be controversial like immigration, how it's being used to perpetrate white genocide and naming the jews as the ones responsible for it.

Because tinfoil hat, /x/-tier theories aren't real

mossad gonna give him a heart attack in the gym

Oh look, it's another MDE shill thread

>Jews Rock stuck in my head

Can't fans of this show discuss it on a television forum? Well frogposter person? Can they?

it's another JIDF trying to drown out art with memes post

HI *tackleglomps u* X3 *notices bulge in ur pants* OwO what's this?

vote for Clinton, obviously, come on

does anyone have a cap of john maus with the boys

No take it somewhere else

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1471/81/1471819635811.webm

Pure college kino

pure college tits and ass

thanks lad

Those bubble filters were fucking gay, how did any of those Sup Forums faggots get off to them?

well?

>The whole alt right craze is on its way out.

it has only begun

I doubt it. Girl with her looks and that body. No way.

Besides his TedX talk, the Lena Dunham segment in this video is one of the greatest Sam moments ever.

>Proganda is alright as long as I agree with it
liberals everyone

Well the mainstream press is attacking him now as part of Shillary's "alt-right" bullshit so if he plays his cards right he'll become a massive celebrity, one of the "edgy" types that Hollywood loves to hate but doesn't stop promoting for whatever reason.

Sup Forums was right

Who cares?

I still don't know who this guy is supposed to be.

>stop hate

except they insult anyone who isn't a leftist nonstop. "hate" only applies when blacks or women are the victims of it.

charles and maus look like brothers desu

>that fucking buzzfeed interview

Could this guy be any more of a scumbag? I mean it was entertaining but I hate his fucking guts now. Noone should be allowed to go and troll people IRL like that. And that semi-sincerity at the last moment was pure sociopathy too.

I just hope he descends further into obscurity now that the public was made aware of the kind of bullshit perpetuated by alt-right.

The Buzzfeed guy sounded like he was having fun with it.

lol he's our guy because he's alt right just like me!
he supports trump just like me!
he racist and edgy just like me!
he hates kikes just like me!
why is he so alpha bros? why is he so perfect bros?
why do liberals hate so much? can't handle the banter? lol I love using that word because it makes redditcucks so angry! fuck kikes btw

sup fag

premptively destroying a scumbag that no one doubts was going to write a smear piece no matter what he got from the phone call

OMG THAT POOR POOR "JOURNALIST"

>he didn't watch Family Ties
>Michael J. Fox as proto-alt right.

suicide hopefully