Hey Sup Forums i sewed a corset. What do you think

Hey Sup Forums i sewed a corset. What do you think.
I know I'm ugly but whatever. Im still kind of happy i did it so fuck you
I have scabs on my thighs due to anxiety.

>no homo

You could always eat healthy and work out, it has more satisfying results and less consequences you know.

I did it for fun mostly

Ah right ok, sorry for jumping to conclusions

don't sell yourself short

put some stockings on and i wouldn't turn down an offer to hit that

I still want to waist train though. But i do really need to exercise...
But sewing this thing was cool cause it's legit home depot parts lodged in the fabric and it works. They're just nylon rods. And they melt to your body so its really comfy. It's like a strong hug

yeah where are the stockings OP? and the butt plug?

I've got pantyhose but they're not sexy lmao
Is this okay

good! but where is the corset now, need all that stuff together

show us a pic of you wearing the pantyhose, please. pantyhose are sexy as fuck

as in you don't think pantyhose are sexy, or because you think it's an ugly pair?

because i like pantyhose about 100x more than i like stockings, and i really fucking love stockings

I dunno if i can get the buttplug in. I haven't been able to lately but heres my toys
The pink one is probs too big too lately. Been kind of depressed and not in the mood tbh

i love pantyhose. i'm wearing some now

Kind of a pain to put the corset on so a little sloppy lol

I also tore this pantyhose cause my washing machine is satan itself

nice.

show the nylon covered cock

Actually pretty nice. What kind of boning?

I'm kind of shrunk lol
Nylon-6,6 3/8 wide by 1/8 thick. So comfy yet invincible
My sittching sucks but oh well

Oh and the busk is a stainless steel ruler from staples. Top notch lmao

no complaints from me. super fucking sexy. would love to see some hosed cock as well.

beauty of torn pantyhose is that you can stop being delicate with them and just fuck wildy in them. tear open some access and have fun. then get a new pair and the cycle continues.

nice. would love to put my face down there

Aw i also have a little bit of boobage but this pic made my nips asian eyes lol

may we have more of your bottom. please please please

There is a reason you have anxiety fucking faggot

>stainless steel
Clever idea. I don't know how long it took to make, but you could sell them on Etsy. Very sexy.

I could probably do it again in like 6-7 hours.
I use autocad to pattern so that takes no time at all compared to people that do it by hand. I am doing a corded corset next with 4mm hemp cord on the hips and nylon bones on the ribs.
You could also do patterns in opencad or blender. Anyone can sew a pattern
I'm reallt tired but i tried. I think I'm done for pics but if you want sewing tips go for it lol

nice. i'd love to shoot some cum on that ass

Sup Forums pls go fuck yourself

dat nice

we appreciate you
you're super sexy and the corset is cute. would love to play with and explore that body of yours in that outfit

would be nice to learn sewing so i can make cute crossplay outfits but i have no space and lazy as fuck

You can sew super fast by hand if you learn victorian era sewimg. Running stitch and slip stitch are all you do, no backstitch. Victorian dressmakers could sew nearly as fast as machines

This is how i did it. I use the seam allowances for boning channels

You got kik. Mine Is:

Dbuffet96

I won't respond right ways cuz I'm out right now

thanks ill def check it out more when i have my own place

You don't need your own place. It's all done by hand with victorian sewing. Double running stitches take half the time as back stitches and are the same strength
I wanna write a guide for /lgbt/ cause so many people want them but can't make them. You can do it all in photoshop, autocad, illustrator, etc so easily too. It's actually so easy when you see it done

The fact you used AutoCAD to do the pattern is really cool...and a turn on for me. No joke.

Marry me?

Lol i cheated on the pattern. Straight mirrored seams. Worked perfect though. I'll do a proper pattern next.
Btw yes i took a pic of my monitor i don't care

Yeah, that's really hot. Cheating or not.

Glad to know other people turn to CAD for weird projects.

My dream project is an arduino powered dildo. Like teledildonics. Maybe inductive charged like toothbrushes so it's waterproof. Also sinvce arduino can go on wifi you can get teledildonics if someome makes a vag version lol