HELP ME Sup Forums I can't stop fucking muslim girls

Hi Sup Forums I have been having sex with between one and two different Muslim girls for the last 3 years. I can't seem to stop going for them.

Something about the Hijab covering their hair and then getting to take it off is a real thrill.

also they are so traditional and innocent they will believe almost anything, I tell them that I love them that I will convert(Catholic here) for them and that I want kids and it gets them into bed fairly quickly

I can't seem to stop putting my dick into muslim girls, what do??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in the same boat, fuck my fucking life

I am more surprised that you havent been honor killed along with them when you lied to them

True Celt Warriors have a duty to cuck Muhammad so you can invade Bongistan later.

why not just start fucking slavic girls?

it's less degenarate and you don't lie to the stupid women

muslims are crazy, they might get disowned by their families if they find out they had sex with a non muslim

You think they have guts to tell their family back in Kurdistan that they are not virgins anymore?

IDs are on faggot

This user, never wear protection. Keks will follow in time.

A muslim fucking a nord produces an Italian

Shut up Riley

>Catholic
>fornicating with saracens

Top fuckin kek

Blackmail their asses and get them killed like that one Belgian dude.

Lol wtf I'm not OP why is ID same? IP? Not the only one who uses Sup Forums in this house

kek

You are doing God's work, OP.

got him

>user fucks tonnes of muslim girls
>life is great
>inb4 aids
>inb4 dick coverts to islam
>inb4 dick allahu akbar's

TFW you will never be Alexander the Great and utterly conquer the Middle East, and get all the harem chicks you want.

The keks of single mothers in the mud community is not to be underestimated user.

Kill yourself.

Fucking potatoniggers.

Wtf. I've seen like 10 Muslims in my entire life. Where do you find hot ones?

One of my brothers must also be using Sup Forums

GET KEK'd

fap fap fap
Pussy Jihad
kek
More imporantly I'd be surprised if I cared
haha we'll invade Britannia and make it white

Tell their families what you have done. Problem solved.

Move on to the next. Then tell her family. Rinse and repeat until the breeders are gone.

LOL? is that all

we had a guy here that had a "sitdown" with all the family members and had to pay a fuck ton of money to avoid force marriage or honour killing

We Europeans are swapping our two handed clay mores for our pork swords

one of your brothers isnt perchance named daniel, are they?

Yeah we're brothers, I'm not the OP so I'll put an X at the end of my posts.
X

muslim here. soon will marry white christian qt 3.14 and convert her to islam. she is reading up on islam, and finding it to be more compatible to her personality and lifestyle

kek nope

stop commenting fag

>haha we'll invade Britannia and make it white
Although it will make a new race. Mickie Mc Mickie figured it out.

Non white women ALWAYS prefer white men. Give them "my wife's sons" and it will completely short circuit their entire belief systems.

The best part is they will actually treat the mixed blood babies better since all minorities do that.

Mickie, you and your country have a great task ahead of you. You have seriously solved the problem.

Don't worry there are plenty sexy mudslimes who are quiet/shy/easy in my college who are longing for white cock. Should be easy to fuck and dump.
X

they can't even abort because heresy.

This needs to be a movement.

Read about it in my best selling novel about a young Irish lad on a path to greatness

"Cucking Muhammad"

Fucking hell, Should have used my usual moniker of Potato Nig

AY GIB ME DAT

Here's some music to encourage your awooovment Mickie.

Be fruitful and multiply.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

>muslims are crazy, they might get disowned by their families if they find out they had sex with a non muslim
Wtf do I care if they get disowned?

Solution is simple

Invent time machine.
Convert entire Middle East to Christianity.
Retain harem culture.
Hump Arab women all the time.
Problem solved.

The Burger thinks he's found out the greatest conspiracy of all time, how ever he never accounted for the fact that two people may share an IP address

sorry Tyrone, you'll have to rely on affirmative action to get that sweet sweet computer forensics position in the FBI

>Wtf do I care if they get disowned?
thats the best part

I came in here expecting more pictures like in the op

haha is as if he thinks they're like us or something

I am
this guy.

Just calling out your same faggery, not hating tho mickie.

In fact, its water under the bridge. Wtf you doing on Sup Forums? You need to smash 3 Muslim harems per day for the next week to meet the new quota.

The best part is you may get diversity bux from the state to help the movement.

> I can't seem to stop putting my dick into muslim girls, what do??
Start putting your dick into muslim boys

Something tastes salty m8, don't take offense ahmad, it's all gods will

ACTUALLY. Wait, Sup Forums I got it.

>Smash every female refugee with white seed
>Also apply for Russian homestead.
>Keep smashing until you are about to be discovered
>Move to Russia
>in 20 years results.

Some day you will realize some of the muslim girls are just b8s.
They are actually infected with HIV and hepatitis and then told to go to fuck white bois.
That's what you get lad.
(but still traditional gf would be fucking perfect)

Muslims are inhumane savages.
If you are to have sex with them, take pictures of it, and post the pictures to her family, perhaps if we are lucky the family will kill their daughter, and afterwards they are put in jail.

Muslims are not to be socilized with user, they are beasts.

please hans there is no need to post this to the internet when you can see it by stepping outside the door in any german city

My cock is my weapon to fight Jihad

>7
Europe is gone. However, you can literally breed like Genghis Khan and dash to Russia or another country welcome bright and delightful immigrants.

Reverse that thinking and apply it to whites instead

this is nigger tier behaviour

what did he do? :O

Are these Merkel's daughters comforting the poor refugee "children"? Well done, Angela. So brave. So tolerant.

made a guide senpai.

This is actual genocide, for the record.

Having sex with muslims is nigger Tier.

Muslims are the cancer of modern soceity.

Don't be so small minded, part of conquering is diluting the gene pool of the conquered. You have a duty.

>mixing races
Degenerates.

No, segregration is the only acceptable option.
Mixing races, fucking kike

Not if its in foreign territory its not.

This is just how war works. If you are going to leave a country then it only makes sense to deal the most powerful blow possible to your enemy, killing their race.

no. i aint worried man. you should be worried, my two older brothers are also married to white, and now is my turn. apparently, your the last of your kind :^)

Its shocking how much in denial you americans are.

They are american girls, fucking american niggers in your country and you are the one selling this filth to the world yet you wanna turn this on us?

Pathetic

Sex means nothing nowadays. Fuck whoever you want.

Just make sure to keep immigrants out of your country.

>segregration
This doesn't work, ever.

All it does is kick the can down the road, waiting for that mystique of a different race to attract a post-economic-boom youth who want to start coalburning.

If you trash their race, you trash their culture, you trash their language. Its a snowball effect. Its what is being done to whites, via their women. This here is the key.

If white men sire as many mixed bloods as possible in foreign territory or prior to expat, then they weaken the target race.