Hello American kids! How's life? Got any problems with your first world life?

Hello American kids! How's life? Got any problems with your first world life?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40176781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

life's good man! still not giving a fuck about your third world problems!

Using the kid that was proven to be used as propaganda to prove this point destroys the validity of your post

Everything
By the way don't Blane Europeans for your own problems
Its your fault Syria is a shit hole.
Its your own people so called rebbels that started the war and invited Isis.
Can't blame Assad for something he didn't do
I know OP bait

My shower is a little cold.

My htpc won't play The Pacific without lagging so now I have to find another source with a different codec. I really wanted to see The Pacific

Well, hope you're not having problems with your internet OP, as you go on to just shit talk people online using a photo of a fucked up kid...
I really hope you have a nice day OP, because your day can be nice, but you're just a pile of shit that looks like a human...and that is sad, you family raised you, you have a chance to act and you just waste time around...really sad.

Spoken like a true american!

Yeah right usa and uk never illegally invaded my country. Fine. Thank you for your empathy.

We in syria shower everyday, but with blood.

OMG like my daddy n mommy paid for my college n im gonna get their house eventually n some acres in MS n other shit but i really need to find shit to whine about so it seems I got shit going on or some kinda purpose in life u know, like right now i'm soooo into joining this cause to not opress black people and give them more money, and i'm also joining this group to help convince more people to buy only very expensive organic food n nothing more like it's not my fault you're poor like, you all should really go full organic, like really

And lately my iphone wasn't charging for whatever fucking reason, and life is so hard sometimes you know, like, for meeeeee, I believe God is giving me all these small struggles dsily to test me n this year, for meeeeeeeee, like, life was so hard with all those shootings of black people

>is on Sup Forums
>tells people about wasting time
Kek

Typical faggot
Ignores my POINTS
and adds in some of his own points pretending I didn't say anything

Shut up nigger your autism is showing

Not much, emulating Zelda Phantom Hourglass on my Android phone, but trying to decide if I should use finger or stylus for controls. Fuck

and what are you implying you stupid shit head?
You're doing the same thing i did with few words...you can say "hey, i was able to use few words!" But i can say "yeah, you don't know how to use more words."
You're quite dense user.

I hope the kid is safe and happy wherever he is. Please god help him.

Father of that kid was and still is a supporter of Assad

of course people who go around plastering this photo wouldn't know this, let alone knowing who Assad is, even.

I think that might be the point.

Life is so hard for you, isn't it?

Prove me wrong that (YOU) stated the war
Shit Assad had a country
Then (YOU) and the Americans Destroyed it
When will OP join the Rebels and kill his own people and steal freedom from them

>uses paragraphs
>'I used few words'
Faggot

Poor OP! He/She/It has much butthurt.

I closed this image before it unblurred so I'm immune

(you)
Wait...are you talking about (you) as in (me)? or (you) as in (you) (you)?

>father supports assad
>kid got what he deserved because of father
Nice logic user

Yea

Talking as (YOU) wich means (OP)(YOU)

>never implied any of this
learn how to make use of context.

>thinks war can be 'stated'
Faggot

Syria is not as bad as Russia. Because you can immigrate from Syria as a refugee because of dangerous events in your country.
Russia is a social hell. It is bad in every aspect of life. But because peace is there - I have no way to become a refugee.
I hope someone will kill Putin. Or may be USA will invade us. Or we will do a revolution.
I am really tired of all this shit, I simply want to die because I cant live in normal country with normal people. I want to work hard and fair on normal job and get paid normally, but I cant. I want to get good education, but there is no one.
I am not a lazy fatass, I want to do something good and useful, to create something, but there is no conditions for that, nor opportunities.
Why I was born in this shithole?!

>thinks bombed kid is butthurt

why (You) little

Great cause not ruled by Islam but bad cause Islam is slowly taking over.

He was fine after getting all of that theatre makeup off and having a nap, so don't worry user.

(we)
I don't even think you know you're being funny!
But that's not (you) as in (you) (me)...you need to check your (you) privileges user...(you) and (me) and you and me, we all need to sit down and talk!

you must be ukrop
there is no dissent in putins russia
everyone loves putin or they are a cia/mossad/jew loving ziotroll

Stop invading my country forcing your Gay libtarded Agenda on me. I know the jews paid you to act like in war.

Then why bring up father at all? Are you trying to justify killing kids?

see His house was bombed by Assad, but the father and the family still support Assad.

Why would they stage it if they are pro-Assad? stupid conspiritard logic

Yes! Im glad you asked. I like this one grill but idk if she likes me and shes kinda ignoring me..

>Whines on Sup Forums
>thinks anyone will sympathize with him
Kill urself loser

>still can't read
>still can't make use of context
>moving goal posts now
you need to get better at this.

here's your final (You)

Not too slowly.

Bro this damn kid is fake. There are several Videos that this was some Ad shit that sadly gone viral in the internet.

AND SO FUCKING ON....
WE ALL NEED TO TALK!

Look, an edgy teenager

this

Because it's not my war to fight.

>posting debunked propaganda
>trusting the white helmets

This

Destroy Syria and Iran, fight for Israel, we are the good guys!
(5 cents have been added to your bank account)

See

Instead passively antagonizing "kids" of a different country, why don't you make an active effort to make your own life and those around you better. The worst that will happen is you die trying to do something great.

lol it's no secret that Israel has driven a wedge between shia and sunnis. divide and conquer.

and frankly I don't give a fuck. they are doing us a favor. unless of course you prefer there to be a caliphate consisting of over a billion muslims, shia and sunni alike.

But you did start it though

>tfw you're so autistic you try and say you shouldn't have problems because somebody has it worse

OP is virtue signaling

what have you done, OP?

>advice others
>do it yourself first faggot

Yeah I started it. I personally started it.
Guilt by association despite there being no connection between me and deep state neocons/neolibs who are going to get their way in terms of intervention.

Right

By that logic, you're guilty as well. Why didn't you do enough to stop them?

that single anonymous user started the war? you have no idea how retarded you sound.

Yeah yeah I'm sure the life of an average American kid is so filled with hardahips... Like bombs, genocide, poison gas isn't it?

Actually I'm an edgy 29 year old.
I just looked up the op picture, seems legit after a bit of searching, which means I've allowed myself to be mislead.

bro this isnt legit. Do some research

Don't you have to go record a commercial begging for people to pay you change then go take the fake dirt off yourself and go watch tv in your mud hut? Stop fucking complaining bitch

It's too hot and the air con is down I only have steaks and beer left to drink
I don't drink tap water because of contaminants and added ingredients
It's a long way to the store and have to walk because my bike seat is too hot from the sunshine
I am running low on weed but no money left for drugs this week
Life sucks

well we sure as hell don't allow that shit within our country(US).... why would you or the people around you allow such actions to be tolerated or to be going on for so long?

>blames all muslims because of ISIS
>I didn't start war, the politicians I elected did It's not my fault

Nigger what is u saying. If anything you should chill out. Let's be glad we aren't in some third world shithole.

Well it's hard, now I've read about 4 different accounts, 2 for and 2 against.
Enough for me to call shenanigans.

>blames all muslims because of ISIS
Never remotely said anything like that. Holy shit, you're delusional.

>I didn't start war, the politicians I elected did It's not my fault
Except I didn't elect them because I never voted for one that did. Just stop, you're desperate af moving goalposts this much and it's cringey

Your country was the first one to arm terrorists against russia. Now shift the blame on innocent civilians, why don't you?

How can he blame everyone in the west if you keep insisting on intellectual rigor though user.
It's almost like you want proof instead of emotions.

what country are you from?

It's so painful to even look at that kid. No child should go through that. Ever. I hope he's ok.

who brought up ISIS?
how could I be blamed for for others actions, especially when a ton of hate and indifference has been going on for generations before me? not my problem. maybe you should make an active effort to leave your current living situation. if you don't like the country you live in then do your best to leave. no ones holding you back but yourself. If you die trying, then atleast you died trying to better your own life.

Does it matter? Or is it to hurl some ethnic slur at me?

im genuinely curious
if it doesn't matter, then why are you afraid to say?

Read this, the kid is fine.
But yeah war is some shit.

Isis rose because america fucked up iraq and left it ro defend them on their own. Some jihadi militants started isis and now civilians pay the price with their life

I cant control what people do, people have this thing called free will and humans are probably the only species able to cognitively make educated/well thought out decisions. welcome to real life. Go out and make your life and those around you better.

why should we care about third world countries? what do they contribute to my country?

How much say do you have in what your government does?
If the answer is little to none, extrapolate that to the Americans you are now pointing fingers at.
Choosing one of the establishment approved candidates for leadership, isn't much of a choice at all user.
The people who actually want to avoid war, never really get to the point where people can elect them.

He's from some middle east shithole and whining. Ignore the sandnigger

i would be cool with this if it was used by people like you as a reason to help out people in warzones. but really you're using it as a device to get people to stop complaining about oppression which happens in their own country on the basis of "if you're not a 6 year old dusty child with blood on his face, then your problems don't exist"

ISIS has been around since 1999 (called JTJ), before the West invaded Iraq.

we never told those people to start ISIS did we? it was most likely started by a bunch of pissed of kids with a bad case of ate to many snickers that morning.

Previously oil and now immigrants

yeah he won't say. I suspect he lives somewhere here in the West, and his country can be blamed for the same shit utilizing the same logic.

What 'oppression' kids in america go through, I wonder?

Life sucks. Mom deicided to buy me a burger instead of McNuggets in my happy meal

What a hard oppressed life you live. Your mother should be charged with child neglect

Curios how this gets ignored by op.

>The people who actually want to avoid war, never really get to the point where people can elect them

Why is that? Because most of your people want war. They don't elect peace loving people

Evidence that OP is a verified TROLL/Faggot

You bet. We got these assholes called "Leftists" who need to be thrown in a car crusher.

yeah, a probate lawyer is fighting with a personal lawyer and holding up the disbursement of $300k of my money. it sux ballz.

also kid in picture still has it way better than starving jungle afri-niggers, and should check his fucking privelege

Except that it wasn't
Rebels faked gas attacks for US bombs
You do not live in Syria
Get out shitlib.

KEK

Reading comprehension, get some.
People always try to find the candidate who wants to avoid war, but those candidates aren't allowed to get to the point where they can actually get elected.

>they are doing us a favor
Muslim countries weren't always so backwards, years of wars and Israel's influence has turned them into shitholes. The worst part is Europe is being flooded with savages as a consequence.