Going to Thailand sometime in August and wanted some advice before I go...

Going to Thailand sometime in August and wanted some advice before I go. Mainly just going to party with cheap hookers but doing some other shit too. Anything I should know about before heading over there? Also general Thailand stories thread

Other urls found in this thread:

avax.news/sad/The_AIDS_Temple_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't steal any propaganda banners from your hotel.

That is North Korea you idiot.

You're thinking of Cambodia.

No, that's Norway. Get your facts straight.

Thai hookers means everyone's done them. I wouldn't do them at all.
If you decide to, a condom is essential. I wouldn't stick my unprotected dick anywhere near them.

No chewing gum dont go jet skiing in the city the king has died so they are still mouring for the year dont deface or bad mouth the king or any religion

Canada I think you mean. Both cold though so I understand your confusion

definitely canada, retard...
be careful op

Pataya I'd cool n cheap for what u are looking for...look for soi 3, 7, and 8 I believe...I ducked a girl from a club there...then she asked for money....lol I didn't have any.....I and she bled everywhere. .....wear a condom...a key phrase over there is "nothings free"...u can easily fuck for $30

God damn auto correct

Find yourself a nice shemale.

100% kek

what he says. Pataya is fun and cheap. 30-40 bucks gets you a cutie. Only take them home from bars etc and dont pick up any random girls. The bars look after them and keep them clean, they make you pay a bar tax on them if you take one home too to cover the loss of her from the bar for the night, that is pretty small though. dont tell them when you are leaving, always say you are staying another month so they are nicer to you/want return business

Girl in the pic is Chinese. Don't get lost

If I could re do my life I'd totally do this. I'd get a buddy, and all the sitep I could on the dangers. Then I'd be totally in the street meat asia. Fuck it I may even offer to do some videos for them in a disguise. Those tiny asian girls are 11/10 hotties.

for those of us who aren't paranoid pussies who only want sex so terrible it's barely worth having,

how would one go about finding hookers who don't care if you use one or not

Don't wear expensive clothing if you don't want to get kidnapped, my cousin almost got into trouble when he went out partying in a nice suit luckily his lady "companion" managed to talk the guys down.

>dont pick up any random girls. The bars look after them and keep them clean
The rest of what you said is ok but this just bad advice. The girls in the bars are just as likely to be meth addicts or have STDs

Lol they are supposed to be safer...I mean that's good enough for me to trust in a whore a little bit more....considering actually trusting a whore....

use uber to get around, no normal taxi. saves you a lot

have been to thailand a few times, i can answer some questions for you.

about the condoms, most of the girls i was with asked me to put one on, but if they didn't bring one i'd say i dont have any and they'd fuck anyway. one was adamant that i had one in the room, after i ate her out for 10 minutes she didn't give a fuck.

its up to you if you want to risk it, and i wont lie there is a risk, but its a calculated one. if a girl works in a bar she has to be clean, this is to the benefit of the bar/club and to working girls in general. if she's dirty and starts an outbreak then people will spread the word and everyone avoids that club, the other girls will then quit and work at other bars because they gotta earn. it makes sense that they're all clean. to be safe get a test done when you get back, most STD's are curable if caught early.

full disclosure, i fucked 50 hookers on my first trip, maybe 20 made me wear a condom all i got was a bladder infection that was cured with over the counter meds.

treat the girls nice, they'll rip you off. dont try and negotiate unless they ask for more than 4000, there are many other bars along walking street, on that note, fuck bangkok go to pattaya.

what can you get substance wise there? i can get basically anything in bali but that's because i know a lot of people there, is thailand any different?

only two things can get you fucked hard in thailand, drugs and fucking kids.

stay away from both and you'll have a good time.

why anyone would want to fuck children is beyond me, especially in a country where the 30 year olds look 19, and the 19 year olds look... you know. young.

I've had the girls hook me up with coke before. Half of them smoke meth so you've got that too if that's your thing

If you go to clubs you should definately make sure that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

>stay away from both and you'll have a good time.

wut? how???? impossible.

where do you get your stuff at bali? going there next month

enjoy your life sentence in a thai jail also enjoy your shemales

wtf dont go to pattay that place is full of russians and used up prostis, hitup bkk, FMP, then go to chiangmai for massage

you can get quality xtc at NARZ nightclub, the workers bring it to you in a cup just ask srs

in a country where they'll happily throw white men in prison for a tiny amount of weed its not worth the risk.

most of the time if you get caught doing something illegal the cops will "fine" you some cash, if you dont have the money you go to jail. if you do have the money, that means less hookers.

this thread about asian hookers has very few pics of asian hookers in it.

Once worked with a guy who said a mate of his went to thailand, and knocked back all the prostitutes advancing on him. This is strange in thai custom, so eventually one of them asked him why.

He told them "I'm looking for a wife to take home to Australia"

Cunt fucked a different girl every night, and for free.

checked, i have a few friends there who can sort out whatever What do you want to get there? Ever been there before and how old are you? Anyone older than 35 40 looks like an undercover cop and no one fucks with just in case

well i'm not worried about stds, i've got my own philosophy on that.
have fucked dozens of girls in the highest risk class you can get before taking it up the ass yourself over the years, and i've got good reasons to think im right and 15 years of being right

but only with non-pros. im more worried about finding a hooker that will commit to it beforehand because im not going to wear one no matter how much she wants me to and that could end up not good

pattaya is best. BEST. plus russians are better than the indians and arabs, those cunts are fucking disgusting.

Oh, and another mate went over there, his mate kept waking up stupidly early, and my mate couldn't figure out why.

Turns out first thing in the morning, all the whores who haven't got a customer yet discount their prices heavily.

lol

Lol. You fucking idiot.

Go google images and type herpes and see how cool you are after that, fuckwit.

Wait, why would you go to Thailand and NOT plow some kids and shemales?

then ask first. you'll find no shortage of girls.

don't fuck coconut girls though, the ones who hang out on the streets. they're either underage or riddled with diseases.

don't forget that prostitution is illegal in thailand. police do set up stings. a lot of cab drivers are informants, and they will call the cops if you ask them about fucking kids.

Everything is for sale you just have to ask correctly and have the cash. Always wear a condom. If you plow enough hookers one of them will have been a man, full surgery and all but a man, accept this. Buying kids is as stereotypically easy as TV tells you but beware more cops and stings now than ever. Still low risk tho. all illegal drugs get you serious time even just for possession so do not over indulge.

go to google images and type car crash victims, then tell why the fuck you'd ever be stupid enough to get in a car again

I hope you go to Thailand and try this, just to see the mess you'd end up in.

I mean you're already in Thailand, that's still quite a fucking mess to be in.

drink sewage cunt

There are blowjob bars in Bangkok. Look them up fucking amazing bareback blowjobs with swallow for $30. Lol I had one daily.. Stupid girlfriend didn't know.

>be fucking this one hooker regularly
>she starts giving it out for free thinking she's making me fall in love
>gets her sister to come in for my friend to fuck
>friend pussies out (he spent 3 weeks with me and didn't fuck a single hooker, just drank beer and watched football in bars)
>ask sisters if they wanna fuck
>threesome
>after we finish the fucking waterworks start
>regular bitch thought i liked her sister more
>its all just a ploy
>jokes on them im already heartless
got a few more free fucks and promised i'd come back for her

good times.

i think i'd like to fuck a ladyboy but i'd probably bottle it if one came up to me.

does anyone actually find thai girls attractive?

Sure but only if they're below the age of 12.

>Buying kids is as stereotypically easy as TV tells you

What total bullshit

>more cops and stings now than ever.

ok, this bit is accurate at least.

damn

when your socio-economic status is so fucked that your only chance at a decent life is to bang a fat user from 4chin

kek

its a hard life.

for them, not me.

Tell that to the kids I fucked. Rented out by parents or grand parents because the family has almost no money.

What's legal age in Thailand? I know it's 18 for hookers, but for "non-hookers"?

18 still.

Yes.

dunno. last time i went over the age for bar girls was raised to 19.

If you have enough money, any age.
Literally just find a poor family.

can we not have a fun thread about Thai hookers without you creepy fucks coming in and ruining it?

avax.news/sad/The_AIDS_Temple_in_Thailand.html

>implying

Thailand is pretty synonymous with shemales and child prostitution though..
Hard to avoid that shit being mentioned.

I didn't try to ruin shit. Faggot called me out like I haven't gone there and fuck kids. If he kept his impotent rage in check we'd be fine. Some people fuck kids get over it. Fucked plenty of bar girls to. Was only trying to make the point Ty can buy anything if you do it right. It may offend you but it's true. Deal with it.

the country i think you're looking for is yemen. you can marry a girl at any age, then once you're married you can fuck her at age 9
if you like 12 year olds you've got a few more options, phillippines, and parts of mexico as long as parents don't complain

why do I see white chicks pole dancing and shit in youtube videos? are there white hookers in thailand?

russians mostly.

dont bother with them, they're ten times the price and not a quarter of the fun.

OP I live in Thailand now and if you make yourself a decent tinder profile you really wont have to pay. Make sure you look kinda wealthy / presentable in your pictures, tell the girl you are in finance and if you have a decent hotel she will buy it. Get her to take you round the city then fuck her. Pretty good bant. If you want to pay I would recommend Nana in Bangkok as the sort of go to place, not too expensive and pretty good. Steer clear of Soi Cowboy, just for tourists.

Btw in terms of chicks get a half chinese half thai girl, demz the best.

shut the fuck up it's people like you that ruined Sup Forums.
the problem used to be you creepy fucks who came in and talked about granny hookers (18+)

Yea lotta Russian/Ukraine. And occasionally American ex pats.

Murica!

"Some people fuck kids, your honor, get over it."

(The world's shittest defence lawyer)

roll

Truth.
I have been there a few times, though always for business.
One of the guys at the meeting coming from the states didnt show up on the last day. He got arrested while fucking a kid. Not sure exactly, but I think that dude got like 7 years in prison there.
Not to mention, lost his job, his family and his life.
Not. Fucking. worth. it.

Since I'm not on trial and your not a judge I fail to see how your analogy is apt. Nothing you do or say will unfuck those kids. Or stop any of them from being fucked again.

Go to paraguay for that

try their sunday funday special

22 Sup Forumsro, some lsd maybe?

Lol, 7 years sweating your balls off in a Thai prison with no air conditioning and sleeping 50 to a cell. Hope it was worth it for him.

To be fair, the guy was probably doing it for several years before getting caught.

you sure are defensive about that kid-fucking habit of yours. Do adult women intimidate you too much?

What's the best way to find a GFE-type asian hooker? Every one I've seen, and every video of thai hookers etc I've seen (fake or not) they have always been the "lay there like a dead fish, cover their tits up and close their eyes and make noises like they're being tortured".

I can't get off to that. I'd like the whore to at least pretend she wants to have sex with me.

That's a ladyboy.

nice raw
roll the dice

It is. I can't accurately describe the feeling of a nine year old pussy. Like molten steel with a vacuum grip. Every pump is pure pleasure on every inch of your cock. After this you'll never really care for anything else. Sex is still fun and great but it's not the same.

The last trip, I spent 3 weeks there.
I never fucked any hookers, but the daughter from one of the women at our company spent most of the evenings with me.
She was, at that time a virgin. So, she would only give me blow jobs and let me fuck her in the ass. I wasnt complaining though.
Not sure in to Thai chicks in general, but that little body... less than 40 kg so you could literally grab her ass and lift her up and down on your dick. There is something to be said for that.

hahahahaha

all of them.

Hard to find LSD because of the massive mushroom market there, shrooms you can get literaly anywhere you just have to ask. Love bali but there will be dodgy guys, when even if you ask for LSD you'll get sold 2ci/2cb/mda type synthetics.

Hopefully you burn pedo scum

Nah I just wanted you to understand that your faggot " what total bullshit" is total bullshit from a guy that doesn't like kiddy fucking. You can not like it all you want doesn't make it less real.

Hope in one hand let me jizz in the other...

I'd say it probably wasnt. I do not know for certainly, but I think that guy was pretty far up the food chain in his company. So, I assume he made a fuck-ton of money.
I think he got what he deserved though. Fucking children? It's not those kids fault their parents are sick fucks.