any medfags around here? what's this on muh dick

>inb4 aids

aids

OP, i've got bad news...

You got the herpaderp

Herpes, you need some Valtrex

you've got ink on your dick

stick it in a dogs asshole to clean it

Herpaderp. Get to the Doc's. And for the love of God wash your hands.

They are completely symptom-less, genital herpes have some symptoms other then this white fuckers right?\

I'm scheduled at doctors office in 4 days..

Medfag here, those are pustules, they are the first state of a herpes outbreak, soon they will break and leak then scab over and itch.

Its the same as when you get a cold sore on your lip, it blisters up, pops, then scabs over.

This is herpes.

You done fucked around with a nasty bitch mate.

Luckily these days they have medications that can make it to where you only have seasonal outbreaks.

Herpes

HPV or herps, go to the hospital

Medfag here, those are beginning condylomata acuminata. With ordinary genital warts you see sporadic laesions, but these appear to be more organized than regular warts. Get that shit treated soon buddy...

fuck my life..

herps

post it fully hard, then I can tell you

Depends people react differently, Some get low grade fevers, some itch or burn when they pop.

A common treatment is carbon monoxide

wash your hands and cock more

Dude just make sure you be up front with the next person you get with.

Because the person who gave this shit to you didnt bother to tell you, and now she fucked you for life because she is a rotten selfish whore.

Dont be that person, even if you never get laid again. Dont be that person.

I am sorry she did something so horrible to you though, that is such a fucked up thing to do to someone.

or just get a shotgun and shoot your dick

that'll kill some herps

Yep herps

Ebola?

RIP

Dude it's herpes, it's not HIV... Proper treatment and they won't be visible most of the time anyway. If you find someone who truely loves you, they will truely love your genital warts aswell.

OP here,

alright shit, thanks Sup Forums i'm gonna go drink myself to sleep rn.

seeing doc in 4 days

Look like PPC
Pupile Penile Cancer.
Get a doctors appointment now, they'll probably need to amputate but you may get licky and have some penis left after.

herpes.

You are totally right, but it would still be fucked up to give a healthy person herpes.

And if they did love you, not telling them and them finding out later will make them not love you.

Again sorry Op, even anonymously I feel for you.

Im going to hug my dick now and count my blessings.

>get licky.
Actually you'll probably never get licky or sucky again unless it's dark in the room kek.

The thing that would concern me most is if a bitch is carrying around HPV, who knows what else...

Possibly HIV. She's immuno compromised leading to her rampant and raging herpes.

YO OP did you eat her out too? Haha

You can prevent it from spreading to another very easily. Know the symptoms, do what you can to prevent recurrence, take your fucking pills. I've had it for a long time and never given it to the wife in over 20 years and yes she knows and gets tested. I was very up front about it. Lucky for me her besty has it so she was already educated. You can spread it even if you don't have symptoms, but that's not happened to us, yet at least.

this