Grenfell tower thread

Grenfell tower thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cft52h89roU
youtube.com/watch?v=X14q2xDyuKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many dead?

so this is what they mean with "shish kebab"

official figures are around 60ish based on known dead and declared missing.

That doesn't even make any sense, shitheel.

have they searched to the top of the tower yet?
I heard yesterday that they were having difficulty reaching the upper floors.

last thing i read the firey's were using drones

dont know if that means the top has been surveyed properly. ..

There are pics of firemen on the top of the tower.

just some sandniggers burned to death

who the fuck cares?

They reckon it was the cladding. You can always rely on b for heartless people mocking this.

Surprised some freelancer hasn't tried to get a drone in there yet so they can publish a scoop

Disco Inferno is a great song

I was there yesterday and i saw a drone. I also saw a picture from inside on teh webs. So shit is out there dude.

links?

>Google image search
>Type inside grenfell tower
easy enough m8

Serving LFB here, attended the fire.

Can tell you that inside the building there are literally bodies everywhere. They won't release an official count until they've removed and identified all that they can, but can promise you that it'll be into 3 figures.

Gonna be some serious shit on the back of this - Only like 9 people died at Lakanal house back in 2009 and everyone went crazy.

cool story bro

not enough

some burnt shish kebab

Just some soulless sandniggers nothing lost

Fire hot

I got this Captcha can someone make it into a Grenfell Tower meme

This is what happens when shitty management hires shitty third world contractors to bodge a new outside on a concrete death trap. Flammable foam + no fire stops.

Slumlords gonna slumlord

Apparently caused by a "faulty" fridge that caught fire.

The man whose appartment the fridge was in packed his bags before raising the alarm to his neighbours next door. He then ran off into the night and has not been seen or heard from since.

Also, apparently, and I'm sure this is completely unrelated; the most common type of homemade explosives most commonly used in terrorist attacks have to be kept refrigerated and at a stable temperature for 36 hours, during which time they are highly volatile and prone to random combustion.

These two things I have only heard about and haven't bothered to look into because I'm lazy and fairly ignorant.

Sad to hear, bet the HSE will have a field day with the safety procedures that were in place if any

"With photoshop, you too can be an edgy 12-year-old on the internet"(TM)

Better would be the tower photochopped to replace the Kaaba

Big assumption but IF true:

> come to country who welcomes you and gives you opportunities that your shithole country won't
> gives you a place to live free of charge or at a very reduced rate
> hate the people who gave you everything
> try to blow them up for not believing the same fairy tale you believe
> wind up killing dozens of Muslims

If true, he's feeling like a dumbass right now

I'm not 12, so I feel terrible for the innocent victims. Horrible way to go.

Funny how this story made little new here in the States. Bloody 'ell, gov''.

The congress baseball shooting thing happened at around the same time. I think that took up the news.

I feel that story was way too over-blown. It was on every channel and probably most didn't care about it.

Architect Fag Here:

Flammable foam was a risk but is commonly used all over the world as its cheaper. There is an expectation that fire compartmentation within high rise towers are designed to satisfactorily enable all inhabitants the time to leave. The premise that owners should stay in their flat is ridiculous. I mean how are the fireman expected to get everyone out within an hour. As a hour is the likely maximum time that their doors can hold off fire.

As soon as the alarm sounded they should have all left the building via the stair case.

Also there is no requirement in high rise residential flats for the external wall fabric to be fire resistant. There is in hospitals as it takes much longer to empty a hospital as the patients need to be carried out 1 by 1 on mattresses.

Fridges don't explode like it was descibed. I smell terrorist tower.

it was a slow news week in the UK. No musdlimes killed anybody for a week

So is the media just trying to find something to blame? Brit-fag here and the BBC is completely demonising the use of this stuff like it's made of tinder

Wow didn't think little things happening over here made it to your news unless it was like terrorism or something

Careful, you'll end uip in a gulag for that when Corbyn gets in

I live 10 mins away and have driven past it twice it is pretty fucked if you ask me. Also wtf captcha

I live not too far from there... maybe a 10 min walk. There is legit a helicopter flying above, everyday, even during night.

I couldn't get near the building the next day, because there was a security cordon.

Also, there are a bunch of papers on bus stops with pics of people saying MISSING. Mostly kids.

At least they didn't feel any pain I guess. They just didn't wake up.

It does sometimes; especially if it's terror related.
Then everyone is like 'Our thoughts and prayers go to the families of all the victims', Trump says something stupid and everyone forgets in a few days.

It was council housing so residents were jobless thugs or scumbag immigrant fags. Blacks, mozzies or black mozzies were majority of those killed so no big loss. Those fuckers breed like rats so their population is effected. Its an accidental fire not a fucking terrorist attack so calm the fuck down.

Is it rough around there?

Before the fire, if you'd known someone in the flats, would you walk home from there after 1am?

Fire engineer here.

We banned the use of this product years ago becuase myself and our other engineers don't use a shitty 'risk management/reduction' stratergy.

We use the heirachy of control and stop at engineering. Ie...

Elimination, substitution, engineering, (admin, PPE) but the last two = not applicable because if you rely on those two you have already failed.

Basically it's common sense and using smart people for the right job, not accountants and politicians.

But shit... can you imaging voting that engineers and scientists instead of politicians control society... politicians would be putting themselves out of a job haha.

Also - we have a guideline that says non-flammable. None of this can withstand flame/will stop fire for x hours lol.

This is why politicians need to be held accountable. Doctors are. Lawyers are. Accountants are. Engineers are. But strangely - politicians can do whatever they want, make as many promises as they want to get votes it's fkn retarded.

You can fix every problem - just make politicians held accountable. Pass laws or don't pass laws based on winning votes... go to jail and never be able to run for office again.

I know politics is a popularity contest at best but if anyone wanted true change they would protest politicians not being held accountable and make it so their punishment isn't just a cash fine. Make it jail time and that they can never run for office

we heard about Clarkson getting sacked

The way the fire spread was frightening, but being told to stay inside your flat until a fireman arrives is just ludicrous.

Whenever I lived in a high-rise tower or stayed in a high-rise hotel and the fire alarm went off, I legged it to street using the stairs and was outside in under 5 minutes.

Buildings are designed in plan using walls to stop fire from transferring across. The walls can be 30 minutes fire resistance, 60 minutes fire resistance or more. But mostly its 30/60. The perimeter wall around the internal stairs should be the most resistant to ensure it is safe all the way down the building.

Edgy little wanker

For repeatedly punching a guy because he didn't get a steak for his dunner.

Live Leak reports 500 - 600 toast

I'll be the one to say it, it didn't fall..

>hurr durr no impact from jet
Wtc were designed and built to survive a jet crash

>hurr durr jet fuel
Jet fuel isn't some magical burn at a gorillion degrees liquid, it's kerosene.

Just sayin.

The UK is a third world country
That was the kind of fire (and group of victims) one associates with some muztard kingdom or banana republic.

sauce?

Chkd

www [.] thesun.co.uk/news/3801994/grenfell-tower-bystander-arrested-after-posting-pictures-of-london-fire-victims-in-open-body-bags-on-facebook/

Wat

Dont fucking link The Sun

they reckon 500 - 600 lived there total and as there were survivors I'm calling bullshit

No 1st amendment in the UK.

It was definitely a relief when they started releasing details of the inhabitants and they're mostly muslims and other people on benefits.

youtube.com/watch?v=cft52h89roU

notice how quick they were to chimp out when their own die in a freak accident but wave after wave of terrorists attack (one recently targeting children) and the Brits still just go to work and carry on as normal?

More Grenfells pls

Pie is a twat, basically just another John Oliver. Present all your arguments in a really condescending and obnoxious manner and the weak-minded amongst your listeners will lap it up because they can't possibly fathom how you could be wrong

did you watch it burn?

Why did anyone in their right mind want to stay inside a burning building? That's the part i don't get EVEN if you're told to stay, you don't listen to that shit and get the fuck out of ANY burning building.

People that live in social housing aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed

Free rent provided by the government.

many couldn't get out.
the fire originated on the 3rd or 4th floor most of the upper floors were cut off.

not really just that part of london is shit.

Mass Murder
youtube.com/watch?v=X14q2xDyuKs

When I lived in a high-rise tower, I bought some simple abseiling equipment and a rope long enough to get me to the ground. It sat in a cardboard box in my cupboard and fortunately was never used. It always gave me comfort that if I couldn't escape using the stairs I could always go over the edge.

Had none of these residents even considered the risk of fire?? Is their ignorance partly to blame for their deaths?

yes he is a twat but the facts still stand, it was cladded in a flammable substance so it looked better.

context pls. i am confused by your post.

>All the hard leftists jumping on the 'it dem guvments fault' bandwagon

Also known as the 'don't know anything about construction, construction politics or firefighting club'

>have a 24 floor high apartment building
>have only one staircase
>put flammable facade all over it
>put unprotected gas pipes over that one and only fucking staircase
>run unprotected gas pipes over apartment doors
>tell people that in case of fire they should stay inside the building

It's a literal murder building.

Why couldnt they just leave from their apartment front door at their level and cross to the stairwell and descend down the stairwell. Surely the stairwell should have a high level of fire protection.

Typical Grenfell Floor Plan Shown

I would save that.

Jesus Christ. Its a death trap. How the fuck was this approved?

to sceam their life-inshurence, thats why

abseiling in to 30 ft of fire, sure u will user. What is heat?

What is death by suffocation lying on your bathroom floor like the other 123 killed inhabitants.

>and descend down the stairwell

Because the stairwell filled with smoke very quickly.

Thats not supposed to happen. Shit gunna get real cos of that.

Big segment on PBS News Hour

people on benefits get 4 bedrooms, kitchen and living room? sign me up (in a non-muslim area)

its just smoke. i smoke 2 pacs a day and im ok. fucking anti smoking-hysteria kills

Does anyone have the pic? I've checked the usual gore sites but had no joy.

and shorter life spans to boot.

90% of that what happened shouldn't have happened. They should have started the evacuation instantly.

The irony of responding firetrucks painted with "GET OUT STAY OUT" while people in the building were being instructed to sit tight and wait to die seems to be lost tho.

>man jailed for posting a picture
Why?

Agree. Press over reaction about the lack of support. Don't they have house insurance etc. Typical London bias. No one cares when people are homeless after flooding. Non-London middle class sod them atitude rife in our country now post corbyn

For the sake of humanity I hope you are just a 2/10 troll.

Because we're cucked, and thus the picture is very hard to locate.

which is why i added

> (in a non-muslim area)

See

the fire was in the stair well, people upstairs literally had no way out. They had to either jump or sit to wait and die

I still don't get it, but I get it.
A peculiar state of all my what.

good god! that has to be a hot water pipe, no one could be that careless. people moving in and out furniture. or stupid kids jumping up and hanging on or something

Those niggers had plenty of opportunity to leave the building, their only dead because their lazy

>presenting arguments

Amateurs. Our president just tweets and repeatedly screams lies in short form and that seems adequate.