Why haven't you dyed your eggs already Sup Forums

Why haven't you dyed your eggs already Sup Forums

i am eating them, admittedly a bit early

bulgarians are subhumans

t. iki

10 years in EU
and still poorer than Turkey
let alone Western Turkey

I blame all the lazy fucker who ran away and dont want to come back and invest in the country. Cant have stable economy if all the youngsters run to Germany or UK

because your nation is useless
why would anyone give his life for bulgaria?

Why not? Why are there so many terrorist organizations in the middle east fighting for a bunch of rocks and deserts? Sure enough there maybe petrol but its still unless if the USA bombs you. Oh and i almost forgot that germany will be a multicultural 3th shithole in a few decades so its all good

3th world*

>Why are there so many terrorist organizations in the middle east fighting for a bunch of rocks and deserts?
muslims are retarded subhumans
thats why

fuck germany

Sometimes i wonder who is more retarded. The shitskins like yourself or the cuckmans that let you in their country

What's going on here guys? Why are you dyeing eggs?

fuck you, prick.

You are just angry because the truth hurts you a lot.

Not really sure myself but my grandma used to tell me that people didn't belive that jesus was resurrect and one shop keeper said that if he really was alive his eggs would turn red. In that moment a drop of blood fell from the sky and turned his basket of eggs red and thats why people color them. Its probably a pagan tratition tho
Im not angry in fact im quite happy. I mean its easter ya'know and its not like am a shitskin so its all good

how is it good when bulgaria exists?

How is it not when i can eat pork and not be stoned to death

You can do the same in Greece
Greece is better than bulgaria.

дa ти eбa мaйкaтa peдитop cмoтaн кoлкo щe oтгoвapяш нa тypчинa?

>peдитop
Кoлкoтo e нyжнo дoкaтo нe cи cгoтвя вeчepятa, зaщoтo ми e cкyчнo. Meждy дpyгoтo дaй дa ти видя яицaтa

Oпa *Яйцaтa*