So, this just happened last night

So, this just happened last night.

The most amazing bunch of bros a man could ever ask for.

We were in the tub stroking each other and had a blast.

I have been homosexual all my life and being brought up in a strict religious household and in acountry that despises gays means that I have to stay in the closet.

I get to meet there bunch of bros in the gym who love me and accept me for who I am. They don't even judge me for pretending to date my gf.

I'm grateful and thankful for them in my life. I hope this inspires all of you to accept your homosexuality and embrace it with your true friends.

Being in the closet ain't that all bad. Had the most wonderful orgy last night with these bunch.

I'm always ready to talk and give advice. Just hit me up by FB

/joshua.j.len

I might even share some pics and talk dirty if you're cute ;)

Pic related.

Fuck off faggot

Faggot

gay

you're just asking for it

this obvious a personal army request and there are already 3 newfags falling for it

I kinda just scrolled by and wanted to call you a faggot

Well crafted bait.
Fuck you

>We were in the tub stroking each other and had a blast

Cause homosexuality is all about love and tolerance, not just disgusting sex pleasures

Lol nypa bruh

Wow! What's with the hate? Did I do anything wrong to you? I'm just trying to help other closeted homosexuals like myself. You got a problem with it?

Asking for what?? For trying to help other gay men come to terms with their homosexuality? You people need to take a chill pill!

Us gay people cannot have sex now? So only straight people can have sex and not be disgusting?

It's not a bait you fucking idiot!

ofcourse

advice from a faggot so weak he needed his gym buddies to help him accept himself?

pass. im not that gay.

you're gay pretending not to be gay,you're not fooling me

i'm gay as fuck.

just not as gay as you.

pretty obvious personal army request.
did josh steal your gf or what?

Weak?? Do I look weak to you? If there's anything in way stronger than you fat basement dwelling piece of shit! Tell you what! Prove me wrong and PM me a pic of you topless. Then we'll see who the weak one is.

fag

>PM me a pic of you topless

Not only sounds gay, but is also entirely impossible.

Finally admitting that you're gay eh.

shut the fuck up , no need to point that out ,get out

As I have said. I'm Josh and I'm trying to help other gay men come to terms with their homosexuality.

>Facebook
>Faggot
Checks out

hi josh

Thanks captain obvious. Do you need more proof?

Hey! What's up? ;)

Proof of what?

That I'm gay. Don't understand why /b is so homophobic. Maybe you guys are all repressed homosexuals? I'm here to talk if you all need me.

yes please spill the beans ,say it all faggot

maybe you are one too

Closeted and repressed are 2 different things. Learn to read.

sorry it's gay to read now,all who read this are gay no exeptions

post the gay shit

Hit me up on Facebook and I'll send you some ;)

Either way you're a fucking faggot and I'm not going to waste my damn time going to some site to see a faggot.

Whatever your 'masterplan' was it failed because of your inability to stop sucking massive cocks.

Homophobic much? Sounds like you're insecure of your sexuality buddy.

Fuck your family must be so proud knowing there offspring is such disgust.
Die faggot

Stop with your personal army request you fuck

That's why the will never know. Honestly, i felt guilty and I hated myself for being gay. I contemplated suicide and just wanted to end it.

Then my sister asked me to joined the gym after high school. That's when my world opened up. I met other guys just like me.

I then got a gf to cover the fact that I'm gay. None of my family and friends know that I'm gay. I'm contented that way.

I even plan to marry my gf just to make sure that my parents will be appeased. It's what I can do as a filial son. I see no need tell the world in gay.

I'm happy to lead a dual life. I want others to know the same as well. Especially those from a Muslim country like me. That's why I'm here to help others. To make a difference in the LGBT community.