Gofundme()com/getting-a-ebike-to-help-run-errands

gofundme()com/getting-a-ebike-to-help-run-errands

Could anyone help my friend out he needs help.

Other urls found in this thread:

electricbikereview.com/best-electric-bikes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's better. I was the one on the tablet last night. Check out electricbikereview.com/best-electric-bikes/ to get the best value for your money.

they are alll way over the $500 he is asking for he is going to get a super basic bike....he said that if he was given a lot more then what he asked for (or people donated more) he would get something better but he said he is fine with a basic one since he thinks no one is going to help him anyways.

if the post does not work here then I may go elsewhere i thought you guys would at least comment on this board since you comment on a lot of other stuff but i guess i was wrong.

nigger

>sage

I'll give you a bump, no-sage, best I can do.

I'll also give you a bump, but I won't donate.

bump

Stop being a nigger and get a job

my friend has a job if you read his post he has no disposable income

and i could only donate the $15 i am broke otherwise looking for a better job then where i am at.

bump

Dude, just can get a bike with the same specs for way cheaper if you just take the battery shit away. Why the fuck do you need help riding a bike for? Epidemy of laziness.

bumping for nigger bikes

/thread

1: im posting for my friend its not for me
2: He has shin splints
3: i admit he is a bit lazy but hes also having to walk all day for his job and 6 miles for his brothers medicine so I see his point in why he wants to get a electric bike that can help him pedal or move without pedaling.

if he is so dirt broke, then how is he going to charge the bikes batteries?

im sure he will charge them at his job its my guess at least

Why are niggers begging for money online these days.

This go fuck me shit is getting on my nerves. Its digital pan handling.

My friend feels shame for begging but I don't got helping him

i would donate but Obama took all my money demanding I pay healthcare for people who can't afford it.

I understand

BTW my friends White

is your friend overweight and/or do they exercise?

Yes to both

then he needs to start a go fund me for some proper shoes, orthotics, and ice packs. AN e-bike isn't ever going to help. Nigga needs to lose weight and stretch

Trust me he's doing everything he can he even starves himself so his family eats it saddens me watching this that's why I hope he gets the bike so it's less stress

Has he tried getting some education or marketable skills so he can get a job that actually pays?

I'm not sure I just know he does 2 jobs

tell your friend to just get a regular, non-pussy, human powered bike. they aren't expensive.

With his shin splints he struggles

>He has shin splints
well then a bike isn't going to fuck him up, he isn't jogging or walking or running--it's a bike.

Pedaling require s legs

It requires using ur legs

poor excuse. see it's low impact even in comparison to walking, which you say he already does. if he really wants to get in shape, just get him set up on a mtb with the right gearing for his itinerary.

But it doesn't get him 6 miles faster

No shit, sherlock. If your 'friend' uses the right gear, it is super light on the legs. If your 'friend' really wants to get in shape, get his fat ass on a real bike and ditch the excuses.

>But it doesn't get him 6 miles faster
bullshit it doesn't. and over time he will pick it up. i ride about 10000 mi/year, for the last 10 years, for transportation. and i still rode a shitload the decade before that. there are expenses. and these expenses will be more on an ebike. the technology isn't fullly developed, and if it isn't broke, theres no need to fix it. a real bike is the way to go.

6 miles isnt shit.

I asked here cause you guys donated money to my grand daughters chemo treatment. I thought I'd ask for my friend as well

It's all harder on him now cause he just walks

Bump

then get a hundred bucks, go to a pawnshop or a walmart and get your friend a bike. it's pretty simple, and it'll be easier on him than walking BY FAR. you can even find one on craigslist for a lot less, like 50$.

I'm doing the best I can for him

Why did he start a family if he can't afford one? He better be starving so grandma can eat but if he made the choice to have children then I can't feel bad for him. Is there a legal reason why he can't have a gas motor. If not then he's gonna have to learn that he can't have the fanciest of shit. A conversion kit is like $80.

He didn't start 1 it's his dad n mom n disabled brother

Also no drivers license
Mn requires it for gas

ur jsut tryign to scam money form people... bicycle is 100 dollars or less, then just buy a chinease 2 stroke engine kit for 100 dollars off ebay...

He can't requires id

Bump

Does no one want to help seriously

Why is this an excuse? How does your friend even have a job with no ID? Also, isn't he 26? Is he even here legally?

Nothing but excuses, weak.
Scam.

go and sell drugs like every other broken man

Drivers license he's born us citizen

I don't think can convince him of that

My probably last bump since no one wants to help

Another free bump for you

No! It destroy lives.