Is my nose big or out of proportion? I hear it a lot from people and it kind of brings me down

Is my nose big or out of proportion? I hear it a lot from people and it kind of brings me down

Well it's not small, but it's not huge and it's definitely not out or proportion to your face.

You should be more worried about looking like a cave man.

Your nose is very prominent, but it is well proportioned. You have a classic profile, and I would trade my nose for it if I could.
It is a good looking nose.

what are you, some kinda faggot?

Jesus Christ, your face...

I've never seen something I wanted to look at less.

Better picture. In certain lighting it looks huge, mostly when there's downlighting and a lot of shadow. Almost like a shark fin, something I've heard a lot from people in a negative tone

Everyday a faggot that are damn fucking insecure.

post face from front

Normal nosed caveman confirmed

Dude, im italian / german. Living in australia. My nose is bigger than yours, when people say things about my nose i just laugh with them, make some jokes about it yourself. And after you mention it a fair few times it basically becomes a dead meme and no one ever talks about it.

Nigger you're just insecure as fuck, it looks 100% fine. Holy shit.

i think you look good

You look like the rapper Russ.

Listen dude, if it was huge, i'd tell you. I don't mind telling ugly people they're ugly on here. Hell, i keep a really effective method of suicide in stickynotes and post it in every suicide thread, to give you an idea of how high i rate on the sociopath 'o meter.

But it's just not a bad nose. Why not be insecure about your dick? Or how you dress? Or lack of civic participation? There are lots of insecurities you could pick, and your nose is a bad one.

You're not my type, i have different tastes in boys, but based on what i know about what women find attractive, they would find your face above average. It suits your face. A large nose doesn't necessarily become an eyesore, a certain size gives a perception of strength. Women tend to care mostly about proportion and balance rather than examining any particular feature, and your face is properly balanced.

Your nose is fine. But you seriously need a shave and a haircut.

You look like shit.

OP imho you're handsome as fuck

not at all! you have a nice nose

same

youre handsome op, stop worrying

They bullied me in school about my nose too, similar to yours but without the ridge bump. its a good patrician nose, be proud of it.

It really is bigger than what most people have replied here

Hope you're haply OP. Ive never seen /b compliment people before. Just goes to show that you look fucking normal (on the higher side) so dont go feeling insecure

What the fuck man, mines bigger than that. Grow some balls.

this. actually OP, post your balls pls

id fuck you sooo... not bad looking at all. be confident you look good, ignore the people telling you otherwise

You have extremely prominent features. But you look very attractive too, your nose is big but so is your jaw, eyebrows and lips. It all fits together. Now stop cucking on Sup Forums and get out and fuck bitches(try to put your nose in their pussy too)

your nose is fine, I'd say that maybe your eyes are kinda deep but that's fine. Idk if you are attractive but if you feel insecure try to "upgrade" your look. I had long hair as well, almost reaching my navel, but i realized that unless i'm going to spend money and time on keeping my hair moist and smooth, It will look like shit, now I wear it short with a more classy going sideways style. You seem to have a decent amount of beard, try growing it and grooming and see if it looks good. Fix your eyebrows too, they are rly bushy and you have lot of hair growing outside of the "brow line". Tips from a metrossexual rly effeminate male user.