Is anyone else on this stupid thing? I have a quick question

is anyone else on this stupid thing? I have a quick question.

Can you smoke weed with this thing on? I keep finding outdated information and was hoping a bro could help out.

Other urls found in this thread:

scramsystems.com/products/scram-continuous-alcohol-monitoring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. It serves as a smoke detector as well.

No, dumbass. The detector will call your custody officer.

>it servers as a smoke detector as well
then I would've lost my job and been simultaneously be taken into custody. working in a smoke filled environment.
wot

If it does detect smoke, just stick your head out of a window, or stick your leg in a box.

It can detect everything but shooting fentanyl into your penile veins

Exactly. Just put your foot in a fucking bag.

You guys don't get a fucking joke even when it's hanging like your dead mother.

I got the joke. but I'm just suspicious if it's outdated information or now. i got this thing until august and I'm already bored out of my mind. counter strike, work, fucking, it's not as fun and haven't smoked in about... 4 months? got this thing last week. i want to drink but obviously cant because my job depends on it.

Depends on the model. Older ones only pic up alcohol, newer models can pic up drugs too.

A good rule of thumb is if you live in a bigger city with a well funded Police Department, it's probably a new model, if you live in a smaller/rural area it's probably an older model that was passed along when somewhere else got new ones.

They're made to look identical btw.

Alot of the older ones you can fool by taking a thick slice of ham, heating it to body temp, and slipping it between you and it, the new ones CAN be fooled like that, but the chances are lower...

does this help?

Can't you put it on someone's leg who doesn't drink?

kek if i could manually take it off without it automatically going off for "tampering" i would've done it first day... as everyone else who had this would. i just want to know if i can smoke weed or not. I really want to know because i live a 15 minute walk from a dispensary and i'm fucking bored out of my mind. time has never been slower being stone cold sober.

Stop breaking the law.

How do these things control to not take drugs? By heartbeat?

Nah, you can't smoke man. You've gone 4 months you can do it

What if he wraps cellophane around the thing?
It won't be able to detect anything.

Bingo, take that Johnny Law.

going without smoking is not a problem. going without drinking is no problem... but NOTHING for 2 months? it's only been 5 days and i literally have nothing better to do. i just want to smoke to burn time.

i've gone with nothing for 5 years, its the worst. my life is so awesome i don't know what to do.

Just grow the fuck up you little slime, society is doing this to you because you EMBARRASS yourself and your family, they are trying to get you to realize its time to be a big boy

I work, take care of my responsibilities, buy my food. yes i'll feed the troll by replying. hi. you looking for some attention buddy?

I wouldn't risk it

Get a hobby you nerd

i used to play guitar and play piano currently and do counter strike competitively. i take my nieces golfing regularly. what more do you want?

>bored out of my mind
Have you ever considered finding a hobby that isnt based around pumping your body full of drugs/toxins?

Do you have a Fedora collection too you edgy faggot?

it says it right on the fucking side ALCOHOL MONITOR.

The device detects alcohol in your sweat. Is there any alcohol involved in smoking weed?

Maybe you should just give your neurons a break and stay sober for awhile.

Are you a good boy and dint do Nuffin?
Or just white guy who was wrongly convicted over a crime committed by a black man so they can try to even the numbers out and use as propaganda?

You sweat out weed too. But idk if it is made to detect weed if theres only alcohol mentioned on it.

how am i being edgy?
>implication arrows le meme huehuehue

Trips you hit it with something hard
Quints you cut it off

I'm fairly certain you just graduated high school last week...

Dubs you put mayonnaise on it

2 questions.

Is recreational weed legal in your state?

Is your probation or restriction any substance or just alcohol?

if your answers are yes and alcohol only, smoke the fuck up pussy.

Roll

see
>IT SAYS IT RIGHT ON THE FUCKING SIDE ALCOHOL MONITOR

can anyone call the number?

No area code m8

Yes do it

yeah it's legal. washington is max tier state now. I'm not sure if I'm on probation. the prosecutor wanted 25k bail but i came prepared and mentioned i was doing "treatment" and got reduced to 10k bail then i asked for nothing but a scram bracelet instead of the 10k bail and it got ruled in my favor instead. standard dui arraignments. no driving with suspended lisence, no bac higher than .02 in my case abnd 9 nano grams of thc? i think the nano grams is for urinalysis though.
they're closed today i think. it's sunday

Marijuana is not excreted through sweat.

Yes it is.

425?!

holy shit got some real winners in this thread

I've never had one, but can't you just slip a plastic bag between it and your skin?

shit.

I'll accept that. First time I checked it I thought I only saw 7 numbers :^) sorry user

goes off every 30 minutes. if i do that, it sends info to the bracelet, and when i send that to the company, the bracelet is saying
>hey, triton, this fuckers messing with the bracelet and might be drinking. let the court know so we can lock this fucker up.

>smugface.png
sorry for what?

They are not closed today user
>blah blah blah how can I help you
>panic
>I call here for ankle braclet removal right?
>yes but you're calling from a new Mexico number
>panic intensifies
>hang up

mfw

>Can you smoke weed with this thing on? I keep finding outdated information and was hoping a bro could help out.

The website says it's for transdermal alcohol testing.

scramsystems.com/products/scram-continuous-alcohol-monitoring/

So why should it be able to test for marijuana as well?

wtf are you even trolling this poorly for lmfao, of course you can OP what kind of a retard question is this.. just fucking keep t away from your foot you dumb ass delinquent

i can't stop laughing.
well... to be fair, out here in Everett, especially south Everett/ north Lynwood... people run dirty, no matter where you're at. gas station? charge you extra money for that mtn dew and dorritoes you're gonna buy. at an apartment? yeah we'll say our apartments are 1030 a month... under a 5 year lease. Get pulled over? police lie (a lot of shady shit was said in court when i went for my first arraignment.)

op here, just called and asked about it. it seems like i can smoke marijuana with this bracelet on but the guy who answered advised me i should ask my attorney. I'll probably do that first before i got out and buy a half.

Just become a fagot get a vape and dump CBD oil into that shit smoke as much as you want and its legal so what they gonna do?

lock me up for being "intoxicated"

OP.. why don't you just start dipping? You're already from Washington. I know a lot of people from electric city and they dip a disgusting amount. Maybe it will help :^)