Alright Sup Forums, I'm sick of being a broke fucker. How the hell do people become millionaires?

Alright Sup Forums, I'm sick of being a broke fucker. How the hell do people become millionaires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTTeXzQxB2g&list=PLl8pbHpeutf8VJoB_GgSXro6FRZ0mo3Aq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-stop-buying-avocado-toast-want/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idiot, you gotta click the links that say you can get money fast, then boom easy money

not being on Sup Forums

making millions seems to be the most used way

sell dubs for advertisement space

Get good genetics.

To make millions easy you need a base investment of a few hundred thousand disposable

Selling dank memes to the highest bidder.

start a business and be likable
invent something and patent it
do something illegal and launder the money
get someone to do you wrong and sue them
marry someone rich and divorce
join the illumanti
be really good at something like a doctor, lawyer, engineer.
be a bad ass salesman for something expensive as fuck
work your ass off and save for a long ass time

If you have to ask you'll never be rich. People who get rich already know how to properly make money.

1. Win the lottery
2. Make good investments
3. Work your ass off
4. Realise you're wasting your time

Take your pick

They do something illegal like all the tax dodging wall street workers or inherit the money No one gets rich working for a wage and being honest!

Find a trade and become good at it. 6 years ago I was working deadend jobs and couldn't afford anything. I learned to weld and learned to do it really well. I'm now worth around $85/hr before I ever consider striking an arc. Pick a trade, pay attention, work hard, it will pay off in the end.

Stop buying avocado

save up for an entire year. Be thrifty as fuck. Go to different strip clubs find the hottest bitches you can find. Pick the top 2. Start a you tube channel where they are around each other doing pretty much anything. Get a bunch of views for your cooking show, science channel, basic ass prank show, news talk show. etc. Turn the views into money by enabling ads. Contract them into a non compete where you collect the lion share of profits.

OP here, $85 an hour? Jesus Christ, user. How many hours a week do you work? Paid by commission or by the hour?

do medical marijuana if your state allows it. i made like 100k last year and worked maybe 100 hours in total for it. its pretty easy.

you have to pay them for their time filming for awhile until it picks up views. Takes 3 months. Plus supplies. use the profits. to buy a house and flip it. flip a few more houses. congrats now you are in the real estate business.

How to get into medical marijuana?

This.
My shitty TV/set top box has stopped working

how can i join the illumitali?

This

Either make something or a service that lots of people want or be born into money.

fill out the application

recently ive been playing the lottery
and i retarded?

start a business and be likable
invent something and patent it
do something illegal and launder the money
get someone to do you wrong and sue them
marry someone rich and divorce

S-someone p-plz help m-me

be smart and good looking join the freemasons..
wait awhile, if they like you they will recruit you from within the freemasons

Do anything an everything to get money.
Steal, cheat, kill or rip off people.
You must screw over as many people as possible.

>The only way to become rich is to be a horrible person and only care about money. Not using the money just having tons of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTTeXzQxB2g&list=PLl8pbHpeutf8VJoB_GgSXro6FRZ0mo3Aq

kek

keep believing that you scum

I know several millionaires. They aren't smarter than everyone. It wasn't about hard work either. They made their money through a series of financial decisions and risks that heavily worked in their favor to gain what we will call seed money. Seed money is capital that you don't require to pay living expenses and is free to be invested in further money making ventures. A couple bought run down liquor stores and turned the business around then went on to sell that store for a couple hundred thousand. Most of them took those profits and invested into desirable commercial realestate. This allows them to collect profits from their property investments without any real day to day labor. This frees them to take those new profits and further invest them into other ventures. Pretty soon their income is very diversified and any one venture can fail without really effecting them. This gives them the freedom to invest in even more profit generating ventures without the normal risk associated with starting businesses.

How to get rich.

> be me
> now 42, making about 145k per year. Started off out of college with 44k QA job.
> house, about 50% paid off, worth approx. 1.1 million
> investments and retirement accounts worth approx 1.2 million
> couple hundy in liquid assets/emergency funds
> drove shitty used Geo metro for about 8 years in my 20's. Upgraded at 28 to a Volkswagen Jetta, then bought a Volvo s40 at 35. "New" cars always bought as low mileage late model year - never newest available.
> rented cheapest apartments in good neighborhoods.
> always maxed 401k contributions
> never spent money on useless bullshit.
> traveled a bit, as cheap as possible.
> software engineer.
> keep developing new skills, always volunteer to be the guy working on the "next thing" to get into new shit.
> cook your own meals - healthier and cheaper. Plus when you meet a girl and cook her a meal, she's gonna get wet.
> don't waste tons of money on drinking and chasing girls at clubs.

Married, 2 kids now, on track to retire by 55... 50 if we really wanted to, but we'd have to cut expenses a fair amount for a while while we finish paying down mortgage.

> feelsgoodman.jpg

Do it the way just about every millionaire does it: be born to parents who are millionaires.

i know the guy who taught this guy what he knows. hit me up 33haxor at gmail

>being this retarded

Let's say if I was to move in to the states and earn 120k/year would that make me middle class?

Yeah, I get halfway through reading shit like that with "interest' and " commercial' and its like my vision starts pin pointing and my brain is shutting down.

Be
> be born to lower middle class parents - father was a high school teacher, mother was stay-at-home for years, then worked as a teacher too.
> combined income of probably 60k.
> 4 kids.
> Succeed anyway.

As long as you understand that it's mostly for entertainment purposes and never expect to actually win, then no

as a millionare I recommend making money

That'll put you in upper middle class, probably.
Unless you spend like a drunken sailor in which case you're an idiot.

get better at making money than you are at spending it.

we done here?

Shut up Owen.

Protip: as long as you're an employee, you won't make a lot of money.

Implication 1: you need to run your own business.

Implication 2: there's no "get rich quick" scheme.

The lottery is just a tax on the uneducated.

If you know you're not going to win, then why not just light the cash on fire?

Don't play the lottery unless you're a retard.

Ok cheers, that'll help me quite a bit as I had a job offer for 120k I guess I'd be a fool to decline it then. It's just shit that I'd only know one person in there, I'd have to leave everything behind.

Dubz tells all...

Step 1: Be Jewish
Step 2: Exploit Goys
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

>we done here?

Woah! Easy there fella!

wink .. nod. understood

Median salary in the states is 55k or so, iirc.

So 120k is definitely a good wage, unless it's in NYC, San Francisco, or some other major, expensive urban area.

Another trade to consider: learn to program. I make roughly 100.00 US an hour for writing node.js type stuff.

Someone always wins.
If you can manage to scratch up $5 from your budget here and there what's the big deal? That's the cost of a fucking bag of Doritos or a red bull.

>less people playing means I have more chances at the sheckles

If you're buying Doritos and Red Bull, you're probably retarded too.

If you want to make money, wasting money is exactly contrary to that goal. And Red Bull, Doritos, and the lottery are fucking garbage.

Take your 5 bucks and go to the art museum, at least you'll enrich yourself, instead of enriching someone else and poisoning your own body.

Bait.

Lol... not possible on 145k a year. Sorry bro, no way you get a 1.1mils mortgage on 145. Let alone 50% paid off. Plus liquid Capital, plus maxed 401? The fuck outta here.

Why lie?

Why lie?

Are you freelancing, or do you have a job that pays that. If freelancing, I could see it. If you have a job that pays that, unless you are in SF or NY, i'd likely call bull shit.

just dont waste money

Ok, that's great then.
Thanks again mate.

I don't know, some people get enjoyment out of it.

I bet the "retards" wouldn't understand some of your hobbies either, but that doesn't make you wrong for doing them

max 401 hahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahhaahaha

you still gotta have at least above average intelligence to make those risky but rewarding financial decisions.
im just trying to build up my confidence enough to jump ship on these huge financial decisions. real estate and such will keep me set with money but why does it feel so nerve racking just thinking about investing

>art museum
>enrich yourself
No wonder you think the lottery is for retards. You think you're a fucking intellectual but you're probably just a fedora neckbeard. Fuck off faggot

lol that's why you'll never be rich. What part of living cheaply did you not understand?

401k - current max is 18k per year. Employer matches 3%. Been investing this way for about 20 years. After that money goes out, I'm left with about 125k.
Bought townhome at 30 for about 200k, sold it at 37 for nearly 400k - about 350 in equity.
Rolled all that equity into home purchase with wife.
Mortgage was for 695, purchase price was just under 1 mil.
After taxes, retirement, benefits, etc, I take home about 7k per month. Wife takes home about 5.5k net.
Total bills right now are about 5k.

Can you math, shitburger?

Because i correctly identified that Red Bull, Doritos, and the lottery were for whimpering cucks who peaked at 18?

Sorry bro, if art offends your sensibilities, take the money and go to the monster truck jam instead.

>can you math
>math

ITS FUCKING MATHS MATHS FUCKING MATHS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

>yes, I've diffused the situation

underrated

>Implying there is literally no cultural middle ground between art exhibit and monster trucks.
Just how high of a pedestal do you have yourself on?

Lol Jesus you're a tool

Yeah it's so amazing going to art exhibitions nowadays and seeing so much modern art bullshit where "artists" take dump on a plate and show it off to people as it represents the current state of the world, but if you call it a turd on a plate you don't understand its meaning.

>he thinks i only spend $5 on the lotto
Hahaha!! Jokes on YOU pal!

> implying that "what you spend the money on" was the important part of what I said.
> it wasn't.

>This
I personally got my first millions from a Nigerian Prince. I just had to pay the taxes

Did I say you have to go to a modern art museum?

I'm sorry all you cucks will never be rich, but don't blame me for pointing out that you're dumb for wasting your money on literal garbage while complaining that you'll never be rich.

>not even checking my trips. Well m8... what were you trying to say then? I would love to think you aren't a fucking faggot. But it seems you just think you're like an intellectual. But you're not... And I wasn't on the money part I was talking about how you're saying there is no cultural middle ground between monster trucks and art exhibits??

checked

the odds are still the same you fucking yard ape

That's like me but with mathematics.
Feels bad man.

I am gonna use my uncle for an example. He is very smart and persuasive and alpha man. He is considered the ______ king of an area (you know how they have mattress kings,pool kings etc). He was working every day since he was a kid (from a poor family. He always won and was very competitive. But he is an abrasive personality. He literally bragged about how many women he slept with in front of the whole family just because somebody complimented someone younger. He is also becoming more paranoid and takes everything as a slight as he gets older.

Anyways back on the topic

>smart
>hard working
>hold your ear to the ground
>always be in business mode (don't let somebody fuck you over for a dollar)
>be ready to fuck people over

if you are a stupid person like me and I know most of you are, just put it in a savings account
im too stupid to do anything else but at least I can do that

suck 1 million dicks for $1 each.

done it. but i spend all my money on usless shit. ooops guess ill never be rich

Sure thing buddy,Sup Forums will tell you because we all know how to make millions,we are just lazy.

underrated

Select your passion and stick to it. Don't give up till you start making it big. You may die before that but at least you tried.

Technically no, you're incorrect

It is real advice from an Australian millionaire.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-stop-buying-avocado-toast-want/

How could anyone stop buying avocados? They are a superfood. I try to eat 2 a day.

i know, you autist

OP's passion is being a faggot

It's how the 1% keeps you down

1. go to tactools.org
2. pay ~30 bucks for premium acc
3. download Tai Lopez's 67 Steps and Workshops on starting Social Media Agency
4. Apply, work hard (and smart) and profit

if the odds of the numbers coming up are 175million to 1 and you were the ONLY person playing the game you still have the same odds
did you suffer a head injury as a child