We are not racists in Poland :)

I didn't see the feet.

Enslave then fuck, then they grow older i can still use them maid

Not racist enough
FUCK white people

Dunno m8, got called a racist in Greggs

r u ok hun xxx

I dont know anymore

Not racist at all. Though Islamophobia is becoming more popular.

rare

Pretty much.

Yeah, no one likes Muslims though.

Shes not even that hot in terms of black women.

Not as racist as everybody believes

nigger

Very racist.
Should be mentioned that pussy trascends ideals tho, so a "like you wouldn't hit that if you could" kind of comment doesn't really have any bearing on one's racism.

How does Italy feel about Christian Vieri knobbing a black lass?

Noone gives a shit, she's legit hot and he's a whoremonger extraordinaire a decade past his time of relevance.
The real question is, would the average italian parent be happy to have a foreign son/daughter in law? To which the answer is almost invariably 'FUCK NO'.
Hell my parents were born literally 50km away from each other and their own families were still rather unhappy at the "distant" match. Not that such a behaviour survived among my own generation, mind you. Now we're probably fine marrying all the way down to Florence and all the way up to France and Switzerland. A southern italian is still liable to be seen as a bad match.

I'm 200% racist but russians are not very racist more like xenophobic.

Really? That's quite intriguing. I never knew Italy was like that.

why do they think like that? is it just the difference they don't like. or do they think they're somehow superior?

Both.
The difference is bothersome (the way my father's accent shifts when he's talking with his sisters is so obvious it feels like a spike in my eardrum).
The respective sense of superiority is there too, and it's both hilarious and infuriating.
Because who cares that my father is the son of an university professor and grandson to a lawyer. Who cares that my mother is daughter of a police commissioner and granddaughter to an army officer.
Clearly my father's family is made of smelly fishermen. Clearly my mother's family is made of dirty farmhands.

Italy is a ridiculously particularist country.

Would you bum a Neapolitan girl?

Let me put it like this: a girl's racial/ethnic background is not a dealbreaker for me. But if I have to choose between two equally pretty and personable girls, I'm gonna choose the local over the foreign and I wouldn't even have to think twice about it. And of course I'd fuck anything clean and healthy and not somehow disfigured.

Can any foreigner who's been here give me an international perspective on whether or not Australia is actually racist? There's lots of memes about it but in reality I don't think we're that bad.

>and not somehow disfigured.

This is Sup Forums user. If I hadn't added that, someone would have posted the IRL equivalent of Katawa Shoujo and you know it.

>actually believing this
yes, it IS just as bad as everyone believes.

Very racist against white people