Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/whitebook/desg02.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=_ARCEqWONbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brilliant film, so brutal though.

>Operation Anthropoid was the only successful government-organized assassination of a top-ranking Nazi

It was fucking wonderful. Heydrich was an animal, in charge of the Holocaust and a tyrant in the Protectorate. Gabčík and Kubiš were heroes. They make me proud.

>He was in charge hurr
>Heydrich was murdered in 1942
>According to the allies the holocash went on until 1945
>Disgustingly retarded pan-slavist autist ""logic""

You know nothing kid, also without germans """"czechs""" wouldn't even exist because all towns were built by germans

Kill yourself

Btw Beneš is sucking pig dick in hell

this actually looks pretty good, unlike that shitty cliche borefest spy movie with brad pitt

stay triggered stormfags

The last stand felt like a video game though
20 stupid Nazis kept prancing up the stairs and getting shot
By the end it felt like the 7 guys had killed hundreds

I'm afraid you have to go back, Herr Arschlicker.

>(((Hollywood)))

>implying he isnt some fat white trash american "WHITE POWER!" pleb nazi LARPer

>czechturdcucks are proud of being the most barbarous and savage mongol mongrel niggers in the history of europe

You have to go back to the mongol steppe, Pjotr

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/whitebook/desg02.html

You have to go back, faggot retard pleb commie LARPer

Pic related it's you while glamorizing bolshevist bandit savages on a polynesian cave painting forum

That user clearly hit the nail on the head.

You should already hate germans.

Is there even any group of people that doesn't hate germans?

Kill yourself you samefagging czechturd shitstain lel

>if you check the post you can see clearly that was the first post by this IP
>samefagging

Wow. stormweenies not knowing how Sup Forums works. Really weird. It is almost like you are just a stupid tourist.

The English don't, if the comment section on sites are anything to go by. We need to destroy the German and English scum once and for all.

Brits hate germans the most.
Americans are just stupid.
And the rest of the anglosphere is irrelevant.

Everyone hates germans. Even germans

>Brits
>English

Brit is codeword for English genocide with the disgusting Scots.

>Mfw Heydrich was replaced instantly
>Mfw assassinating Heydrich achieved literally nothing other than massive retaliations against the Czechs.

>that final 30 minutes
Holy fuck, it was like 6/10 until that, but it went straight to 9/10.

>The English don't

L M A O
M
A
O

JUST FUCK MY PROTECTORATE UP

>unironically being a nazi

You are the one that needs to kill yourself, Konrád.

>"political" """discussion"""
user in the third post spoke objective truth, while the fourth post just build a weak strawman with sole purpose of spouting his other germaboo fanfiction...

So he was right. Let me guess. 1/88 muh heritage """German""" from Pennsylvania?

Agreed it's in the fucking word.
GERMan

>German """""people"""""

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

This video kind of makes me wish Hitler had won.
>David
Jews once again reeeeeeeeeeeee

Daily reminder that namecalling and irrelevant reaction images from Sup Forums do NOT constitute disscusion.

>if you aren't a nazi you're a commie

Shut up you skinny fat minimum wage virgin LARPer

>burning innocent german woman alive like the animals they are.jpg
You got that right :^)

He's just practicing his culture.

i saw this movie the other night in the theater and sad to say it was really average and forgettable

cillian murphy is pretty good but his partner just cannot act at all, the comically violent 40 min action scene in the third act is the only reason to watch it

its the retard shitter from 50 shades of grey

>The English don't
m8 the English would have a full on war with Germany over beach towels if they could

>retard shitter from 50 shades of gray

What

Why can't they? They have nukes. Germany has nothing.

who /cuck/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

>no people of color
>not even a black nazi
what a shit movie

the actor is Jamie Dornan

literallythe least range i have ever seen, hes basically a male megan fox

What an incredibly formulaic trailer

Germans are the most "white" people. The ones who took the most pride in their race.

Germans proof white people are shit.
So yeah. It is a good thing white people are dying out. Most of the white people in america have german ancestry. That is why white americans are so shit.

Maybe in the backwards North, but the South (the part of the UK that matters ;)) certainly don't.

If Heydrich was such an evil Nazi, why did he look like a Jew?

delete this.

Amazing thread OP, next time just don't bother making it

Also lmao at czechucks still asshurt the sovereignty of their nation's can be obliterated with mere pieces of paper

they could at least draw the swastika properly

>scene where a woman impress a male character with her gun's skill

pls tell hollywood to stop that

For some reason Nazis didn't look like those tall blond and blue-eyed Aryans, but more like subhumans. Coincidence?

You can't expect Mongoloid apes to do anything right, especially prevent their country from being illegally gobbled up with more than a pitiful whimper as resistance

The Jews were behind this too!

for some reason, Nazis had genius-level IQ's

Hitler wasn't your average aryan tall blonde athlete with blue eyes either.

Rules apply to all the people besides the ones setting them up.

>be a rat in school to your headmaster daddy
>be glorified gardener
>shirk military duty
>end up as head of SS

How DID he do it?

Unfortunately, it appears that their modern followers don't share this purported trait.

>expecting intelligence or fitness from Americans

Just silly.

Amazing post user, next time just don't bother making it

Also lmao at cuck-posters still asshurt from literally everything not fullfiling their Sup Forums fantasies.

Who gives a shit how they look?

It's what's on the inside that counts.

First stop sucking Turkish cocks, then you can laugh at others.

>dude, degeneracy doesn't hurt anybody lmao

acording to Nazis

The turkish are the best.
They are eradicating all the white people in europe.
Starting with the worst.

The best thing is is down the road this also kills the white part of america.
There won't be any refill of german americans meaning the worst part of europe and america is dying.

Why are you so upset, is Lidice still burning in your mind?

Pic related, the natural position of the Czech in relation to foreigners through most of their history

I bet this """"""""""""""German""""""""""""""" autist is a role-playing American.

>all these nazi movies in the last few months

Himmler was dumb as a brick, but he was skilled rectal alpinist.

Tyrone pls

I never claimed to be a kraut, it's just funny watching these Slav monkeys get as triggered as a jew by muh Nazis. Absolutely LAUGHABLE

I am not the one throwing the hissy fit over OP posting movie trailer on the movie board.

pic related is what the average stormfag looks like

>this screencap projecting my feeling unto a family about how they feel and what their situation with their furry son is 100% accurate
KYS yourself

Your "insults" mean nothing. Because germans are dying out and EVERYONE including Sup Forums is celebrating it. It is so funny to me.
White people, especially germans, are so full of hate they cheer for the death of other white people not realizing it is their own death too.
Every american calling germans cuck is basically just preparing their own cucking.
And I love it.

It is a fact that white people wont exist forever.

This whole thread is Slav monkeys throwing a bitch fit over reactions to the trailer and circle jerking about the genocide they themselves committed. Why don't you whine at them too you infinite hypocrite

no, its you being a retarded faggot

youre a white trash piece of shit american. Stop pretending you German aristocracy you pathetic cuck

I smell projection, you're the only one truly obsessing over death. Please find help, preferably in a country with a first world medical infrastructure, if you can manage

>I smell projection

its not though. You are a white trash piece of shit american LARPing as some nazi officer. Youre fucking pathetic and everyone knows it, including you.

Im done wasting my time on you

Light hair and light eyes were aggrandized as "pure" and emblematic of the highest form of humanity by the Nazis, but that doesn't mean that lots of Germans are light-haired/eyes or that lots of Nazis were.

People tend to stereotype Germans as being fair eyed/haired, but if you've ever been there, you see they aren't particularly Nordic looking. Scandis definitely have a high percentage of light hair and eyes though.

There's no larping here friend, only from you, a dirty darkie pretending to be a first worlder. Do you ever wonder why your heathen god gave your mind such anguish?

sweet jesus this is the most reddit post here maybe all day. you need to go back.

Oh yea, they too posted their share of bullshit but, they werent the ones who started and actively fueled this shitfest.
Guys like you are the ones who always get triggered by everything even remotely sugesting germany wasnt in the right and derail the whole thread.
I dont know if its for the cheap (you)s or you just cant sleep at night unless you write "cuck" at least 8 times a day...

I never once made a post saying they were in the right. Youd be blind to history to not see the scale of death Germany dealt out in the war. I arrived here half way into the thread with the intent of being inflammatory and upsetting what seemed to be the majority opinion in a thread clearly dealing with a touchy subject

It's all for you the (you)s baby

oi spoilers m8

>Who gives a shit how they look?
Their own ideology.
Also, its proven that your look heavily reflects and affects your personality

It's funny that Hitler needed combined arms of England and France to take on the "puny" Czechoslovakia.
And he only succeeded because nobody expected that Entente will serve him their ally on the silver platter.

And then look at how France and Britain treated eastern Europe in 1939 and then after the war. Those cunts are truly despicable, Churchill should stand as one of the most destructive men I'm European history

So are you serious, or just shitposting insults for the (you)s?
You know you cannot be doing both, right?!

You painted everyone else as a mongoloid lieberal pan-svavic subhuman, so it was save from me to asume you are full on Deutcheboo.

Well yes, the Nazi lovers were getting shat on by larger numbers, what fun is there in joining that, there's no (you) market there.

A magician never reveals his secrets, user

Ahhh the good old "I didnt mean anything seriously, am just doing it fo the upboats XD XDDD"
Here buddy have a one last reply and good night.

>Only Hitler is above him in the nazi hierarchy

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Could be good, I just wish there were "Resistance" movies that were not about Hitler or nazis to be honest with you.

Can't we get movies about people killing commies?

stay /his/torical my nigga

oy vey they were our greatest allies patton was a skeptical nazi traitor

that's an Sup Forums meme video you liberal arts student faggot

wtf i love jews now

is this accurate

If Patton hasn't had "an accident" there won't be europoor Eastern Bloc.

It was interesting anyway, to fight the communistic threat by bailing out your former enemies, while leaving your former allies to their fate.

Though I'm not sure what Truman meant with that.

It was a joke on Sup Forums and is treated as fact on Sup Forums

So take that how you want.

I was getting sleep but then HOLLY FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARCEqWONbg

>This shit did actually happen