I tried Sup Forums. I really tried not to hate black people

I tried Sup Forums. I really tried not to hate black people.

But everywhere i go they are obnoxious as fuck. Even the educated liberal black people are full of shit. They are either violent or liars and i can count on one hand the actual good black people ive met.

I tried Sup Forums. I really tried not to hate white people.

But everywhere i go they are obnoxious as fuck. Even the educated liberal white people are full of shit. They are either violent or liars and i can count on one hand the actual good white people ive met.

Sorry but it's not the same. I agree OP.

Black people are awesome, OP

That's why I'm marrying this beautiful woman.

Are you gonna pretend the Facebook post in the OP isn't cringeworthy as fuck?

Just compare and contrast. Europe and Africa.

"don't you dare say anything bad about black people, but i hate whites, spics and chinks"

Your average black liberal.

Serbia looks just as bad as Somalia

I've never heard any black liberal say anything like that and I live in Atlanta, but nice projecting.

Its not. And somalia has a shitton of resources that they never took advantage of.

Have fun with your kids who won't look anything like yourself.

I rarely meet white people who are fond of saying nigger irl but we all know it happens all the time on the net

Well her dad is white, and her brother looks just like him. Same jawline, same nose, same facial shape, same height, same body type.

Also, her and her brother have a red hair recessive gene (they were both born with red hair, but the color changed as they grew up)

Enjoy fapping to my sexy mulatto redhead daughter's instagram in 20 years you beta virgin.

Yeah, beta virgins try too hard to sound edgy, so they say nigger online in order to increase the length of their e-peen

Really? That's totally not true.

>pretending Serbia takes advantage of resources
>pretending Serbia isn't a shithole
You need to stop, you're making yourself look like a dumb cunt

you can literally take that picture in any country OP. its not showing were poor, but that our winters look like shit

eat my ass

greetings from Serbia

You love blacks so much, that you will breed out the blackness out of them. Kind of ironic.

Go ahead and pretend it's less dangerous living in a commieblock.

The only way to stop racism is to eliminate the differences between races.

Ah the virgin insult. You'd be surprises. Racists can come from all walks of life. Trump supporters who are called racist all the time actually do better financially than most Americans. The broke, ignorant loser racist is just a stereotype. Most white people are decently well off. And most white people look down on blacks.

yeah yeah we have a SHITTON of resources

except we dont

the majority of what we had is in kosovo, but when america realized that...
your know what happened
are you fucking kidding me,

Also your public transit is shit

Or they listen to a lot of rap ?

>Trump supporters are rich meme
>forgets Mississippi and all the other racist, poor southern states voted Trump

>most white people look down on blacks
Maybe in your racist echo chamber, but here in the real world nobody really cares.

should've added peanut butter to the list

Not rich but definitely better off than the median American.

You do realize those southern states have a disproportionate amount of blacks right?

Chances are southern poverty for whites are exaggerated.

Just segregate the races. If blacks were in black countries and whites in white countries there would be no racism. And why would racism be bad? It's just a natural instinct and love for your own kind.

>hates niggers
>listens to rap
The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one

its based of where you live op, down here greater Manchester the black people act act like normal people

Most white people move as far away from blacks when they get money. Most white people voted for Trump.

How dare you talk bad about Jewish political ideology

Dude I'm from Georgia. If you go 80 miles in any direction outside of Atlanta, black people disappear. Instead, the state is filled to bursting with poor whites. Maybe take a look outside and see the world for what it truly is?

Oh yeah, I forgot you want a global communist society with no borders. Keep larping you cultural marxist.

facts are cringey now?

If you wanted blacks to stay in Africa, you shouldn't have bought them and brought them here. You can't have it both ways, user.

>why is racism bad?
Is this nigga serious? I can't tell if you're trolling or willfully ignorant.

b-but wez made peanut butter n shieeet

>i think the chinks got the printing press earlier

Poor whites exist but they are statistically minor compared to poor blacks. Those rural whites you pointed out...mostly don't vote. The whites that voted for Trump have money.

He's not wrong, he's just an assholes. I could list all of the cultural achievements whites stole from blacks, starting with musical thief Elvis

pls explain pic

I didn't bring anyone anywhere. Most US presidents wanted blacks to be returned to Africa, as they aren't fit for the American society.

Abraham Lincoln too.

clint eastwood married a white woman
robert de niro didnt

>poor whites don't vote
You MUST be retarded. You said yourself the South is inundated with blacks. How would Trump win Mississippi by such a huge margin if poor whites don't vote??

> he voted for twump dat means hes WAAAAAAAAASCIST!!!!!

ayo hol' up

WE WUZ KANGZ

>Facebook

Dumb nigger detected

it is

Oh bullshit I'm a white guy that lives in a 70% black neighborhood and I know most of them are normal people

If this is true, why didn't it happen?

Im not a nigger hater just some lurker.

HOLY KEK

Fucking cuckold

Clint Eastwood had a white wife and got a child that looked like him.

Robert De Niro had a black wife and now look at his child, doesn't resemble him the slightest.

>go to that twitter account
>suspended

Really makes you think.

but music doesnt house people or cure their diseases

I said disproportionate.

Blacks are like 14 percent of the overall population, but closer to 1/3 of Mississippi.

Poor whites don't need to vote so much for whites to win.

Poor blacks don't vote either.

If I was a nigger I would have said Twitter initially you rancid swine

OH GOD YOU FUCKING CUCK

>giving black women delicious white cock
>somehow this makes me a cuck
Keep crying, permavirgin

I'm not sure, either no African country wanted them (even Liberia might have turned it down, which was made by black African-Americans who enslaved their own natives) or it might have been a logistic problem. It might have also been that the civil war delayed it and made it less important than rebuilding the country.

>beautiful
Y'all both look fat and gross. Also nice Wal-Mart beanie faggot.
>Shawn white poverty ass

Then again clint eastwood was way prettier.
Maybe if deniro didn't look like ass he wouldn't have to scavenge among other races.

A lot of blacks voted for Trump believe it or not

Cuck alert

She looks like a male nigger.

>pretending this guy didn't vote Trump
>being this retarded

Cultural Appropriation!

Post your face, faggot

>she looks like a dude
>with 36DD and soft skin
Ok dude

Why are you even arguing with a kid that has more insecurities than years?

Welcome to the club user.

What about the Guess Whose Coming To Dinner remake with Ashton?

make sure your mom doesn't see you post here, you'll get grounded :(

I was talkiong about her face, but sure if you just go after how soft someones skin is and how big her breasts are, you can't be smart.

That's fine just don't have children with them.

I just wanna roast him

Never heard of the original.

>thinking tits aren't important
>i guess I'll just feed my children formula because of my white woman's anemic titties

cultural appropriation is fine if the oppressed group is the one doing it.

Im not an ethnomasochist. I love being white. The sins of the father and all that. I just love my sexy black wife

>nigger/nu male cuck spotted

I'm gonna have like 6 kids with that woman

Before I became a poltard i remember seeing his family picture and realizing that black women aren't on my to-do list anymore. One of the kids looks like that disgusting pic of Rihanna before she became famous. I wonder if deniro regrets his kids.

I am trying not to hate groups of people , but I will not refrain from avoiding certain groups of people.

I will not go out of my way to make POC lives hard , but I am not going to get culturally enriched to make other whites happy , saying that there are whites who I hate , the fucking cultural marxist pieces of shit.

OP is not a faggot.

Jesus user I hope you're kidding.

Good on ya mate , whatever makes you happy , all the best , I hope it works out.

Except it's jews making those films, not blacks

Yeah... we're pretty bad.
Just as bad as the whites, hispanics, asians and amerifags

Hell no I'm not. I love her to death. She treats me better than any woman I have ever known. We have intelligent conversation, we make each other laugh, she is an incredible cook and wants to be a stay at home wife and keep my house clean. On top of that she's sexy as hell!!

Ty mate. Hope you find someone who makes you as happy as we are, regardless of her background

>just as bed

Oh boy...

>jealous beta permavirgin detected

Whatever guys, I hope you wake up before it's too late. You sacrifice your own race for some pussy. If that's how shallow you are then be it. I can't change your stance, it's just sad to see the white race fade into darkness.

jealous of what, exactly? gimme a break

Well good luck without. I hope you can afford having those kids

>hoping he can't

They even tried to make her whiter in the hotter picture.

Exactly. Our children will be whiter, and therefore better looking than either of us