She's so cute !! Why any faggot would want to die when you have such a cute girlfriend?

She's so cute !! Why any faggot would want to die when you have such a cute girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eg3_kUaYFJA
cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
aclum.org/uncategorized/aclu-massachusetts-statement-michelle-carter-guilty-verdict/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What law did she break?

this bitch ugly as fuuck with that big ass 5head

this

Not a single one! The motherfucking court is blaming ber for her faggot boyfriend's suicide.

A closet gay detected.

Look at that bullshit puppy dog face. I hope that bitch gets the max sentence.

i don't think he really wanted to die, that's the whole problem. she told him to do it.

manslaughter you fools

Ugh. That hairline. Balder than me. And I'm bald.

to clarify, the court considers this the same type of shit manson did. he didn't actually kill anyone but he manipulated others into committing murder.

You must be Irish.

fuck that bitch is so ugly she should be a nigger

The ACLU et. al. are going to appeal this into oblivion. A local MA court judge doesn't have the authority to set a precedent that words can be used as a murder weapon. Not only is it a violation of the First Amendment, but it opens a whole can of worms. What if someone shitposts on Sup Forums and you reply "kys," well guess what faggot, you are now guilty of manslaughter in the state of Massachusetts. Temporarily. Most legal experts agree it must be overturned.

Wanna see my poop?

>What if someone shitposts on Sup Forums

kys

is this the first case of its kind?

"Fucking kill youself faggot"

SOMEBODY CALL 911

Get ready faggots. If this case sets a precedent, this entire site is going down. Free speech is fucking dead.

go do it already

Fuck that she has a 6head

Faggot if its overturnes people who pay murder for hire will go free. Manson also.

She repeatedly told him to kill himself.
The real kicker was she told him how to do it and convince him to keep trying when he couldn't get through with it.
How is she not guilty?
In this case the judge IS right.
Fuck the ACLU in this case.

the outcome of this particular case shows it's a slippery slope for sure. in my personal opinion i don't agree with the verdict in her case. people say 'kill yourself' all the time on line whether they're trying to be funny or ironic or whatever. i don't think that is enough to classify it as a "murder weapon" as you put it. you can easily just walk away from the computer, block the person you're talking to, go to the authorities and file a restraining order. there are things you can do to get away from these kinds of threats.

if govt were to send everyone to jail who uses language like this online then society would fall to pieces; it's your freedom of speech.

vid related for comic relief
youtu.be/eg3_kUaYFJA

People just look at her. How can you hate such a cute and beautiful girl? I want to hug her and tell her "everything's gonna be okay sweety!"

they're keeping her in the system because there's a hit on her, if she stays in general population she's gona get wet. Guy's family members want revenge. how you guys not see this? the system is trying to avoid her murder. going to prison for a few years will save her life.

"Say it once or twice is Freedom of Speech"
"Keep saying it and saying it plus give ideas and help to kill other person, it is manslaugter."

This

He was a weak POS on the one hand, and on the other, he bullied Michelle into signing on to his suicide fixation. She was the victim.
>her orgasm face, I'd guess

Freedom of speech faggot freedom of speech. US is no longet the land of freedom. You have lost the freedom to tell someone to kill themswlves.

Some faggots are weak and sometimes natural selection still occurs and some weak faggot takes himself out of the gene pool before he can procreate.

So you think the court should send her prison instead of providing her security from the guy's family? What kind of fool are you?

The height of hypocrisy

Freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

We already have caveats in place to punish those who use their speech for harm. Calling fire when there is none, calling in bomb threats or false police reports.

All of that shit isn't protected by the first amendment and never should be. Their is a massive difference between "kys" and manipulating someone into actually killing themselves.

it's the intent that matters here.

What a bitch.

You might want to read that full clause

yeah it's weird. the more i think about it the more questions come up. in cases where you have an abusive husband and over years of abuse the woman feels constantly threatened, if she were to snap and kill her husband she may be let go because she feels she's in danger and can't go to the authorities based on what he may have said to her in the past (very controlling, violent, threatening).

in the case from OP, i think the kid who killed himself should have been able to recognize that this is wrong and go to the authorities or tell someone about it. it didn't seem like he was avoiding going to the police because he was scared of what she would do to him. he was unfortunately just weak at that point in his life and susceptible to bad advice from someone who thought he cared about (girlfriend).

Photoshopped. She's not ugly. She's cute.

ya, the penalty box is safe than the ice. police can't cover every angle 24/7. There's people coming after this girl hard. she's good as dead in my opinion if she tries to go about her life as if she dindu nuffin.

She was very tired of that faggot's constant suicide threats. That's why she finally snapped and told the faggot to kill himself.

It's really sad to see how people are so happy she's going to jail. Her life is destroyed. Can you imagine living best of your life's yeats in jail? She is alone and no one is helping her.sad.

What about poor financial advice?! Can i sue JP Morgan fornpoor investing? They tell me to invest alltl the time...

I think the biggest thing going against her is that she asked him of he had deleted the messages yet. An honorable mention is when she refuses to move Roy's benefit to his hometown rather than hers, then asks the kid who consulted her about it to make sure people know it was her idea. It was all a scam to get attention.

Not true. If sentenced today, not only would Manson be serving a much longer sentence for pimping out minors, he was the ringleader in a terrorist organization and would probably have been caught sooner.

if you're tired of someone constantly annoying you, you do the rational thing and just cut ties with the person. block them from social media, block their number, go file a restraining order. you don't coerce them multiple times into killing themselves.

by your logic if i had a friend who turned into a junkie and was constantly badgering me for money for drugs and tricking me into lending him money, i don't have the right to slip him some fentanyl in his drugs or whatever so that he overdoses and dies just because he's annoying me and i'm "tired of that faggots constant annoyance".

The height of stupidity and banality.

got a link to the case details?

It will be like a guy standing on the edge of a bridge wanting to jump. Do you egg him on or look for help?

The problem is that Massachusets doesn't have a law against assisted suicide, which many other states do. The court has thus set a precedent for convicting a person of actions that the state legislature has thus far permitted, which is an overreach of judicial authority. Most legal experts agree that manslaughter is impossible to hold up on appeal, and that had they pursued charges of "harrasment" the sentence would be much lower, but there would be almost certainty that the conviction sticks. It's all because the prosecution wanted to make a name for themselves.

You'd think with all that extra space in that big ass melon she calls a head she'd be a lot smarter

Stay in the truck

Hypocrisy...
He morted himself of his own free will.
I could say "kill yourself" till I'm blue in the face. At best "harassment." If I tell others to say it, "bullying" or a possible "hate crime." Because I'm taking an "action" against you. Typing it online is an action..
But to vsrbalize it is FREEDOM of SPEECH so long as it doesn't speak to taking an action or having others act on my behalf....
He died because he wanted to.
He killed himself because he had a mental condition. Our species seeks to preserve itself.

But it's not right kind of justice. Shd made a mistake. Fine. She told an already suicidal person to kys.

Are you gonna destroy her whole life? She'll be 40 when she comes out. What's her future? People so badly want to see her life wasted in prison. What anyone will achieve by wasting her life?

You are taking action in your example...

You are not a civil servant, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO INTERVENE!!!!!

>75% forehead
I'll pass

Seriously this.

I would blow a load on her forehead first

Stay in school kid.
I don't think hypocrisy applies here and it doesn't mean what you think it means.

You are gay if you aren't attracted to such a cute girl.

That's my point faggot!

She intervened and told the guy to jump!!

You'd hit forehead even if you were behind her

that forehead could plate 20 loads

>I don't think.....
Stay in basement neckbeard. No one gives a fuck what you think.

taking non-violent/non-lethal action.

Kik

white knight at it's worse. noted above, she sent thousands of texts to him about killing himself, not just once or twice. there has always been limits to free speech. you cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater is the most common example quoted.

> thread: 12 year olds want to be able to do what they want without responsibility. We all know how that turns out.

cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
Here's the texts but idk Google has it all

Kys inbred swine.

Friendzone til you die

>Did you die though?

Everything seems really nice when you are not the one who has it, when is comes to your hands you realize it wasn't that big of a deal, and that happens with everything in life at a certain point, when you get there is when you kys

Listening or watching while someone is dying is illegal. Assisted suicide needs to be legal. It's not illegal to tell someone to kill themselves. But watching or in her case she was listening on the phone without calling for help is where she fucked up.

From the text she only wanted the attention and sympathy from people because "muh boyfran kill self :'("

But my question is why is everyone so intent on wasting her life? What you or anyone would achieve through locking her for 20 years and waste her life away?

how long until a 21 Pilot Song about this is released? what would the song title be?

So person died was died in an accident in front of me. I watched it and heard it. Hurrr durrr I'm guilty give me 20 years.

There is a diff when u kno/like/love the person, those words gain meaning because they are basing it on grounds of who they know/think u are from many an experience

if i told someone to drive a nail through their hand and they did it would I get jail time for assualt?

In Massachusetts it is permissible for elderly couples to get together and talk about suicide, in the case of terminal illness. The standard you propose would directly criminalize the loving husband or wife who simply wants to discuss options with their long suffering partner.

aclum.org/uncategorized/aclu-massachusetts-statement-michelle-carter-guilty-verdict/

Yes... in MA

Dumb...

Yes this would make you guilty and would be considered involuntary manslaughter. Freedom of speech does not help you there.

Numbers mean nothing. He could have attempted to call her 10 thousand times...

Who does her hair? It's awful.

honestly I completely fucking agree. It sucks that he's dead and she probably feels terrible. It's not her fucking fault one bit fuck this case it needs to be thrown out.

>michelle carter did nothing wrong
the new troll bait

>she probably feels terrible
only because she got caught.
spoiled little girl didn't get her way.

Assisted suicide is ironically legal in MA.

i don't know about any of that. what i do know is that it's already been established that you can't yell 'fire' in a movie theater. this is because you can't endanger innocent lives. this is going to be an extension of that. you. can't. endanger. innocent. lives. not even with first amendment arguments. and this bitch was an attention WHORE.

when she was little

This!

>Listening or watching while someone is dying is illegal.
Not even a little sport-o.

>spoiled little girl didn't get her way.
Well according to the Judge she did. Maybe stop posting for a few minutes and gather a coherent thought? There's a good lad.

But what if you smelled weed? That's evidence of fire.