What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0DO9-DNn9A&t=146s
youtu.be/rdSWk6RerQ0?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=LF0wa0W13yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he a big guy ?

Stab him. Tell cops you were acting in self-defense and were reasonably in fear of your life.

Yes and he is try trying to kill
Me

be an hero

Drop your pants and yell penis Battle!

That's a big guy.

suck his dick that'll teach him

Punch him in the temple, knock him out.
Little guys can hit hard and fast.

If you know how to fight the size isnt a problem.

See the problem is that he is a reletaive of mine and I don't really want him dead I just want him to leave me the fuck alone

Sucker punch/headbutt, followed by a groin shot if he's still standing. With a 160lbs on you, the odds are not looking good for you in a "clean" fight.

dont fight someone who you know can destroy you

Kick him in the balls. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
What are you fucking stupid?

Tell that to most women.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0DO9-DNn9A&t=146s

these are your only options

knives are your friends

bringing a knife to a fist fight vs a guy that much bigger than you is a great way to get killed

if you bring a knife to a fist fight and still lose you deserve to fucking die

Go the serial killer route pour gasoline all over him while he sleeps and wake him up with a lighter. Tell him this is his last chance before you have to escalate things.

unless hes willing to kill you he'll have to leave you alone.

hes too big. seriously keep distance and jab him once in face. Either he will drop (most do, real tough guys are rare) from exhaustion or weak chin. Biggest man I ever met had a GB packers tattoo that was the width of my waist; gave me only advice i remember growing up;
>"beware the little guy"

seriously ignore the talkers egging you on and jab him into the ground, otherwise he will wheeze into the ground while you dance on him.

>eat peoples faces off
>be a better person

Bang bang..thud!!!!

These replies are all shit tier. Listen to me OP I am a professional, now I would sit here and lay this shit out for you like the miracle of movement I am but I have a video that can help you just as well.
Here you go.

youtu.be/rdSWk6RerQ0?t=50

Run over him with your car.

For him

Worked for Jim Cornette

>6.2 280 lbs angry asshat trying to fight me
I'm not angry or trying to fight you.
I'm misunderstood.

eat curry and spray you in my shit.

>tfw 6'2" and 180 pounds

Size isn't everything, but it is relevant in a fight. Unfortunately you haven't prepared for this fight and wont be using any knowledge in the way of martial arts to protect yourself. So looking at your other, much less respectable options, you can: Buy a gun, but don't point it at anything you don't intend to kill.(For you might be on the other end if you hesitate.) Or you can collect more information on the aggressor and think your way through this one, ya twink.

COWARD!

Pepper spray him and kick him in the balls + a few punches in the nose and walk away.

Fucking pocket-sand bro, failing that, don't get into a grapple, try to dodge and get s good hit as hard as you can in the nose or jaw.

Always make sure you have room to back up and don't let yourself to get cornered (easy to do if you're focusing on a person and not your footing) Letting them get angry and lunge then shortstep back and retaliate with a quick punch has always worked for me.

Fight dirty, he's not your friend.

>Be me little 120 lbs 5.6
You call that little? Im 5'11 and 114 lbs.

Okay, tell us the truth with no names, what actually happened for it to get to this?

What did you do to piss him off?

Tell the truth user, just don't give us names or places.

drink bleach and delete system32

not necessarily in that order, but these two steps are crucial in addressing 'wat do'

Op here I beat him on call of duty

Play it dumb until you're in reach for the throat. Hit the trachea (not much force needed).

Game over

Can tell you from experience, getting a clean hit on the throat on anyone who even vaguely knows how to fight is not as easy as you're making it out to be.

Fuck off manlet.

OP did'nt precise opponent kung fu level

Better than aiming for is 6-pack

Bring him down to your height! Attack both Kneecaps first!

Never fail 3-move combo

1- find brick
2- hit them with brick
3- run

Repeat as necessary.

First of all try to avoid a physical conflict at all cost

But a sucker punch to the throat will end things quickly, be lighting fast, jump a way as soon as you connect the hit

bite his dick off, run around his ankles with a rope to trip him up, kick him in the shins, etc.

You don't have to win you just have to not be a pussy and fight.

Stand your ground and make sure you hurt the cunt.
Practise one twos and right hooks tonight for a few hours then go to battle tomorrow with no fear of loosing.

Right. That's why boxing and MMA don't have weight classes and just throw everyone into the ring together regardless of size.

go for the balls tbh, assuming you both have similar fighting experience, you'll probably lose by default otherwise. fighting with honour is for people who have the odds in their favour. i would say gorge his eyes, but you probably don't want a criminal record, so i'd advise against that unless your about to get fucked over hard, like about to get slammed into the pavement. even then not sure if it would be legal

Jesus Christ. How much fucking anime do you watch?

This

This. Two reasons to keep your chin down in a fight. Harder to hit your jaw, and almost impossible to hit your throat.

Well fucking dickhead if you've watched enough anime you would know it's only logical to gather more information and think of a smart way. People saying anime isn't a reliable source for fighting strategies are fucking retarded how can it be unreliable when theres so many FUCKING fights retards.

Learn pressure points for real.
Get in close to him so he doesn't have a reach advantage.

But before all that- try to figure out what the fucking problem is and figure things out nonviolently.

Narutodafuckoffouttahere faggot

>using pressure points in a streetfight
god people are so fucking dumb

>if you've watched enough anime

hahahahhahha

how many fights have you been in? how many have you won?

SITUATION!!! Your walking down the street doing whatever the fuck you were doing and some guy, same height, same build as yourself attacks you, what do you do?

Thouroughly lube your asshole before the fight.
You'll thank me later user.

yeah they are
hold on there buddy from punching my face in, just going to poke ya nipples.

Take a breath weeb. Anyone who takes fighting tips from any kind of movie or TV show, much less anime, is in for an ass kicking. The fights in these things are designed to be exciting and aesthetically pleasing to watch. They are not an accurate representation of any kind of practical fighting technique and if you try and use them as such, someone who has actually thrown a punch before will school you before you get through your pre-fight monologue.

In conclusion, stay in your basement you pudgy weeb bitch.

gun

With a serious weight and size disadvantage, leverage and pressure points (Possibly speed) are all you've got to work with faggot.

I guess if that doesn't work, try this niggers method of giving a long blow job (but every once in a while "accidentally" scrape him with your teeth)

Bring a gun.

Don't fight him?

He will srek you if you fight him, that is why he wants you to do it. Just say no/walk away. who cares if those asshat's think you are a wimp, at least you haven't been pummeled into a puddle

>Punch him in the temple
>in the temple
>implying you can swing that high without jumping
Fuck off kid

this depends on scenario. if op is at school, being bullied by the guy, even it it means getting beat up, i'd say he should fight him, to show he isn't a pushover.
if he doesn't, he'll keep getting picked on and grow up to regret not fighting back, like i did. as i said though, depends on the scenario, but it sounds like this could potentially be ops scenario

just go all out tony jaa on him

>120 lbs 5.6
This is you

can't believe people actually fell for this lmao

>5'11 and 114 lbs

At least you can put weight on, a 5'6 dwarf is fucked lol

>Punch him in the temple

Said the giant weebo faggot who was called out in the thread.

I say "hey weebo faggot it is time for your bed"

But the weebo faggot did not go to bed, instead he tried making his post look like bait.

Nonlethal weapons, safe, legal, effective. If he's harrassing you just carry them on you, if he gets in your face break it out and threaten to use it/just use it depending on situation.

Pepper spray/Mace is by far the best option where legal. Spray directly in the face for 4-5 seconds.

Tasers are equally effective but you have to get a permit and in many places you can't own them. Don't miss/shock yourself.

It should go without saying other options like phasr guns, water guns, sound weapons, tear gas, etc. are not legal and won't be effective for you.

Slingshots, airguns, rocks, tools, etc. are NOT nonlethal weapons. Do not use them or you will be in a world of shit unless you can prove your life was in immediate danger.

Grab testicles. Proceed to squeeze testicles.
Let go when he's passed out from the pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI

"big guys" aka fat sacks of shit BTFO!

Only a faggot would dare fight this way

Yes because this is a duel with pre-agreed rules.
Get a fucking grip. It's a fight. Not a boxing match.

Grab balls, proceed to inflict pressure by gripping tightly, release when attack is incapable of attacking you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LF0wa0W13yw

Manlets tend to have tiny hands, everything is in proportion to their handicapped frame, a manlets hand probably wouldn't fit around a full sized (6ft+) mans testicles.

Is it possible to sound any gayer than this?

I don't quite understand your comment.
Are you trying to state that you want OP to pleasure both of the man's testicles at once?

I though the whole 'grab balls' thing gave it away in the first place

>everything is in proportion to their handicapped frame

including dick, it's why women steer clear of manlets

>lose

Throat punch,or hit him with something,once down stomp head,and groin. Finish by pissing on his face to show dominace.

shoot his fat ass. one less fatty in the world can only do good.

You forgot the part about sucking his dick.

>Op weighs 120 lbs
Jesus Christ get some protein in your diet

he's only 5 6, so its not quite so bad, but agreed, op, eat more than you are now, im about 5 6 as well, and im over 5kg heavier than you, and probably eat healthier than you as well

Best advice so far. But, don't get no play spray

More good advice

stay out his reach... and go for the joints of his knees. decrease his mobility, chances are hes all meat but no stamina or flexibility. make him run for you. make turns often, it takes far more energy to move the heavier you are.

So Dobby moved to Brooklyn after he got his freedom?

Lose.

is 6'1 220 fat? asking for friend