Good morning Sup Forums. I have a lot of OC cringe to dump, so let's have a cringe thread. Let's begin with Megan...

Good morning Sup Forums. I have a lot of OC cringe to dump, so let's have a cringe thread. Let's begin with Megan. A filmmaker with some kinda palsy who made this film: youtu.be/FDP8tFQLMsE which I sat through the premiere of ten feet from her and had to not laugh.

They had to give her fucking subtitles in her own movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEcMV24qOV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is her "Reality show pilot" which I still can't believe isn't satire: youtu.be/aEcMV24qOV4

She has about five go fund me pages so she can raise money for a house to live in for her "modeling and acting career."

Let's move on to Josh, a guy I knew in high school, who blames God for his entire life being so shitty.

she's a bit naive but not that cringe, just somebody pursuing a impossible dream

If anyone's lurking, lmk. I'm posting all of it regardless.

Guess it depends on how you look at it. I think that a lot of people in the industry make cringy films, and her film made me cringe the most.

This is just an airbnb profile that a company that stole my ID wrote under my name. I'm running out of OC but Im still dumping cringe.