Tell me 1 good reason to get married

Tell me 1 good reason to get married.

Because when it's good and successful it will be the happiest time of your life

Pppppuuuuuuussssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Can anyone really guarantee this?

Money

Risk management and statitics say it is totaly brainless to even try marriage.

So you want a contract for something that could be without a contract.
Sounds pretty stupid to me alright.

good luck finding a rich woman if you are a broke

Easier to get a house loan. Your partner will be legally obligated to contribute.

Find you a desperate rich woman and you can live the NEET life, even if it does eventually end, you'll have enjoyed the life of a king for a while.

tax benefits

no
truth
kind of this

Prolly not worth the risk

Good luck trying to keep her faithful. After years of fucking badboys it's hard for a woman to settle for a nice docile beta.

A potential divorce will cost you a whole lot more than what you saved with those benefits.

don't divorce then

It's also difficult to keep your dick in your pants when a cutie comes on to you.

Dude - it is *much* easier to give half of your stuff to some woman you hate, rather than marry her. The divorce process is messy and lawyers take a part of that pile before it goes anywhere.

75% of divorces are initiated by the woman, so it it happens it's most likely not your decision. All I can say is when her friends start divorcing, you better watch your back.

There are none.

This depresses me

>marry
>have kids
>live life

Hopefully it stays like that like.

also
>sex

If you have any desire to have kids it's really the only way. Go Google the difference between children raised in a home with two parents vs one in their household. Apart from that it's all about finding a person that not only supports you at your worst, but makes you want to be better. We these things are all clicking in unison it's amazing.

BTW - When I say at your worst I mean it. I actually created a dating profile that said all the things I wanted out of life (the good), but also the ways that I'm not perfect. No filters. The honesty is something that will save you a lot of time vs tricking someone into like a version of you that isn't real.

if you're into suffering, go for it. if not, you can just kill yourself quickly, it would probably be easier than marriage as well.

can you post some lines from your dating profile?

Because at a certain age the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure alone will stop being satisfactory, having a family will be what gives your life meaning. In your middle and old age you will find satisfaction in companionship and watching your children and grandchildren grow. Otherwise you will be miserable, regretful and alone.

>Implying all those old people forgotten in old people's homes don't have kids

Have fun waiting do die while your family hopes you won't squander all of their inheritance.

Newly divorced. I wanted kids. She didn't. That was a deal breaker. But she's still a good friend. And if you can't wrap your head around that then it's also a deal breaker.

I'm passionate. So that means that I both love and argue with an intensity. But I'm looking for my true North that will know that my foundation is always mutual love.

I'm also adventurous both in and out of the bedroom. Life is about moving your set point to higher and higher levels of excitement, pleasure and gratitude...but all without any expectations or entitlement. If you're not able to wrap your head around this, then we shouldn't chat.

But if you can, then let's connect and see where it goes. Again. No expectations. But definitely looking for something real and serious that could eventually lead to the sort of family life depressed kids on Reddit and Sup Forums make fun of.

Chat soon.

You're just going from one disaster to the next one aren't you.

Oh. Also tits. Make sure she has nice tits. Remember that this should be an attempt at something that last a lifetime. Marrying a woman without tits or at least the desire big ole fake ones is like committing to driving a car without a stereo system the rest of your life.

Nope. Decade into my marriage. Three kids. Life's not perfect but I've never been happier.

life has no guarantees. risk is involved in everything. the best thing that you can do to protect yourself is to be prepared and not make stupid decisions. listen to people, and learn things that challenge your concepts of the world, so when you need to make a life changing choice you at least have a head start.

don't be stupid and think that you're right just because you have feelings or want the easy way out. be a respectful and responsible human being, and you will attract the kinds of people you would actually want to marry if you want it to be good and successful. minimize the risk by not being a shithead, basically.

Fresh cooked food