ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch Donald Trump in the face. :3

ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch Donald Trump in the face. :3

I don't want to touch him. I don't even want to be standing in the same room with him.

You're salty tears are so delicious. Can't stump the Trump, faggots.

He is the best person for the job and all you libtards want to do is abuse him. You people are violent, blood is on your hands. Remember that.

hmmmmm yase

This works out so nicely. I'm not mad, and you cannot be convinced of that by any force of god or man. So we both win.

Oh so you're into cannibalism?

>Using "You're" means that you're calling us "Salty tears" and that we're delicious

>Get cucked faggot

Best.
President.
Ever.

Fuck of Sharia Blue. Don't fuck up Sup Forums like you did Sup Forums you fucking scum.

The only thing you can do with retards like this is to ignore them. He's old. He'll probably die of old age before you. Worry only if America continues the trend in the next election. Imagine elections being the like the Governor race in California when they elected the terminator. That's the really scary future for America.

I'd like you to take a moment and reread the next things you decide to post before you actually submit them. Right now you are not helping.

Cry more in your safe spaces fucking cancerous nazi / fascist snowflakes

Nudes? Also, defend your idol by spamming the thread, I'm sure he appreciates your effort, Trumpboy.

>emoticons on Sup Forums
>underage fag detected