Smoked some DMT 10 minutes ago and still feeling it

Smoked some DMT 10 minutes ago and still feeling it.
ask me anything

did you blast off or no

what did you see?

Not completely, I havent done it in a few months so I just smoked a little bit.
It was for sure an adventure tho, like always. The

I closed my eyes and saw a 3D dragon that was in a black space that was like wireframe , it was 10/10
OEV's were pretty damn nice too, its like being thrown into an LSD peak for a brief period of time

Oops ignore the The
But I for sure was at the gates. I usually need 30mg to fully blast off, i did around 15 to dip my toes back in.

any tips for someone who has never done it and has no idea where to start?

i have a great hook, dude has some kind of chemistry master's degree. he also makes the best acid that anyone who buys from him has ever had, super fucking clean

Where did you get it? I wanna try some.

A. Π.

I'm GoD.

My only tip is to surrender 100% to it. Your body will start getting really heavy, at that moment you want to just let go and let it take you. Hyperspace is beautiful, sometimes absolutely hilarious even.

I know a guy who knows how to chop up onions pretty well

Me too !

Ever have a tree teach you things? I have. Ever align yourself with every tree in the neighborhood, perfect symmetry, from a birds eye view perspective? I have. Intense shit. Two separate trips, years apart.

Sounds like a blast
Ive talked to tree's before on Lucy. Not like verbally, but "telepathically". Telling me its stories and history as a tree. What its like to be a tree

>Ive talked to tree's before on Lucy. Not like verbally, but "telepathically". Telling me its stories and history as a tree. What its like to be a tree
Same here, but on DMT once and it was one of the most profound experiences of my life. It sent me so much information in such a short amount of time. All through energy, no verbal trade at all. I remember seeing spray paint on the tree right after getting all of that insight. I figured he was upset so he had to go on about trees and humanity to help understand why it's important to have trees around for their precious oxygen and life.

Ohh man gotta love it. Ive had a couple entity encounters that have told me about the universe
This one time tho I guess I didnt smoke enough because he (the entity) told me if I wanted to learn more id have to smoke more. We were on a flying carpet like alladin

Shit that sounds intense. Thanks. Now I want to obtain more of this powerful substance. Way too overpriced here

Haha its too good to not want to go back. The overwhelming nostalgia and feeling as if youve been there before just excites me. All time fave psych honesty. How much is it where youre at?

Yeah seriously it feels like a dream. A lucid dream, but you're awake and able to drive or go to work 5 minutes later. It's worth the money. Just inconvient at the moment but what isn't in this world?
Over 100/g