>"well you're lucky"
>ask her if she had to work mother's day
>she closes the window

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was she a nigger?

oddly enough, the staff was all white and all female.

i dont get it

it's father's day in burgerland

>no dindus at mcdonalds
That's almost as weird as your story.

Bitch is mad because you don't flip burgers and therefore have better job benefits than her. Should have gotten your cock out and said "this is why I don't have to work".

aha
i wonder who decided what day fathers and mothers day will be. at least in germany it's always the same holiday

>eating from McDeath's in the current year

it's obviously because the dindu's requested off. all the other mcdonald's are closed today. i'm pretty sure they only have this one open because it's the only 24 hour one.

>being a everything-o-phobe in the current year
>a yes, thats just normal

It's not that I'm 'afraid' of McDeath's, rather I just know what goes into the "meat" production and how the exploit the workers as well as the customers. It's why I don't go to *any* fast-death restaurants.

>requesting days off work instead of just telling your employer what days days you will be unavailable to work.

I don't get it. Why would she be mad that you asked if she worked mother's day?

you sound like a ignorant middle aged mom that watched one documentary from the 90s

Well, I'm an educated, late-20s unmarried guy who pays attention to the meat and dairy industry.

Stay vigilant and stop paying corporations to shorten your lifespan.

This. That's why these cucks do all the shit work and make minimum wage.

I think the implication was she was being snooty about him beimg a guy not having to work on fathers day and he basically checked her privilege.

no you dont bro :)
you are actually absolutley clueless
do you know how much fucking people we get in a month that do check ups on hygiene and other shit? do you think we could afford just being lazy and putting every shit meat in the patties that we want? are you that stupid?
you know nothing. you just read some bullshit on buzzfeed or whatever

>I'm educated
>muh corporations

Having a piece of paper=/=educated.

Could you possible...I dunno...rewrite that with at least an iota of syntactic consistency? I mean, you're all over the place with that post.

In any case, you wouldn't have to do check ups every few weeks if you didn't feed people/eat food that's literally laced with shit (and other nasties). My health is the best it's ever been, and has been ever since I began boycotting fast-death restaurants 2 years ago. Anyone else would say the same. Why you keep eating there is beyond me.

Not having one but going ahead with whatever mainstream media tells you != 'educated' either.

was this in PA? this girl at the one I went to asked me the same thing like I was her friend or something lol

absolute toppest kek
>you wouldn't need check ups if they didnt put shit in the food in the first place
are you really that dense??

so you think the finest restaurants dont get checked for hygiene or what is the fucking logic here

do and eat whatever you want, but dont be stupid...

college town nc. who knows, it might be a twitter/facebook thing.

I'm sure the 'finest' restaurants have to be inspected as well; I never said otherwise, and I don't know where you pulled that from.

Not that I eat from them either. Fuck paying $20+tip for a meal I can make on my own.

>In any case, you wouldn't have to do check ups every few weeks if you didn't feed people/eat food that's literally laced with shit (and other nasties).

>i dont know where you pulled that from

>food actually is laced with shit and other nasties
>meat industry
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

blackanese?

Na

She's KittiB. A Korean rapper.

lol that video

i'm done

Knowledge Reigns Supreme
>Over Nearly Everybody

>calling it fast-death / McDeath's

Opinion disregarded

Seriously, if you want to get your point across, try to avoid wording it like a butthurt child

>like a child
My creative nicknames for an exploitative 'restaurant' trigger you.

>Creative nicknames
are you twelve?

I presume coz in McDonald's the black workers don't have dads so they wouldn't do Father's Day, if anything they would see today as a second mothers day

no they weren't.

they were. saw them with my own two eyes. the manager, am, front cashier, sandwich maker, and the grill were all white.

looks like fear mongering and fake news reigns supreme over you

like i said. no talking sense into stupid people, bye

>fake news and talking points
>ignores the video, scientific and other research confirming what I've said
Go right ahead; have another burger or chicken sandwich and complain about it on Sup Forums.

Ky?

discord/
==========
.gg/BN2kEyT